This is the ideal assault rifle. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal assault rifle. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: Range253232.jpg (220x153, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ffj8SHrbk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I wish that were me

I'd peek at her performance, if you know what I mean.

I’d fuck her asshole raw while holding her little hands if you know what I mean.

>assault rifle
No such thing

Attached: 5A5DC040-D5C0-49CA-9399-7A74925D39AE.jpg (803x180, 48K)

i served with pic related (the marksman version). as far as urban warfare and working in AMRAPs or general armor crews they're great.
if i had to choose a gun to just shoot at the range tho i'd pick the m16a1

Attached: Untitled17.png (695x504, 955K)

Attached: Range253232.jpg (1550x1075, 228K)

Are you also israeli? I was in tanks we used m4s

im saying it would be good in tanks ,ive been in humvees and an achzarit wit it a couple of times and its much easier to move around for its barrel length .
also dont shiryon guys mostly use m16s now ?

if you squint your eyes, the thumbnail looks a bit like a heli.

what is this, a picture for ants?

Tavor

Probably an aussie shitposter b8ing the Jow Forums Muslim that swarm these kinds of threads with impotent rage

well no user an assault rifle is a select fire rifle in an intermediate cartridge... Key word here being 'select fire'. It is an assault right just like a full sized caliber select fire rifle is a battle rifle.

newfag.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ffj8SHrbk0

>battle rifle
no such thing

What kind of meme is this? I have been away a few years but didn't expect Jow Forums to stop using technical terms properly.

Attached: download.jpg (422x700, 72K)

Assault rifles under 7.62x39 are pointless.
Battle Rifles are the patrician's choice. If you can't handle the recoil or the extra ammo weight, you shouldn't be in the infantry.

retards that think assault rifle and the political term "assault weapon" are the same thing

>Anonymous
M16 is to big for the tanks

No you wouldn't

I would peak performance on her face, if you catch my drift.