It should have sold like hotcakes

It should have sold like hotcakes...

Attached: AR17_1.jpg (999x264, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=786jVtVxShc
youtu.be/Ul9QSVBvaHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Light weight 12 gauges kick like mules and I doubt the AR-17 would have been much an exception.

Yeah, well it isn't black, doesn't take box magazines, doesn't create child grey matter splatters all over the classroom, and isn't full auto, so it didn't. MRS. GREY MATTER SPLATTER, how do you ever feed yourself, oH LAWDY GREY MATTER SPLATTER, I just can't live without your usual chatter *riff* *raff* *ruff* *riff*

*plug 6.35mm into your cockhole*

YOOOOOOOWWWWWW

2 rounds 2 scoops 2 terms 2 world wars (formerly) trump fudds will find it suitable, but not me. In fact, it's perfect for them, since VEPRs were banned by prince 2A defender (next to king 2A defender Reagan).

Arizona is based, their blue wave safeway squatter politician got their brains BTFO by 9mm, only to live and suffer to see Arizona become more based with puritan laws and gun freedoms. SPLAT **CRUSH**, Welcome to Arizona.

Attached: SPLATTERTHEMOUTHS.jpg (634x423, 54K)

Based schizo poster

Doesn't do anything a million other shotguns don't do for cheaper or simply better.

Make sure you stop taking your pills, eh?
Or maybe that's what they want you to do...

Buddy of mine stopped taking most of the meds. He needed the shit for schizophrenia, but a lot of what else he was taking was junk. He felt a lot better when he stopped taking the meds and starting finding work he liked.

not if it's 2.75 to 3" 12g. It jumps a bit but not painful to the average guy at least.

>Semi-auto
>Only holds 2 shells
>Finicky as fuck loading procedure.
Gee, I wonder why it failed.
At that point you may as well just use an O/U or SxS,
both of which are much easier to load.

It can be loaded in 3~ seconds with practice

imagine being proud of this
youtube.com/watch?v=786jVtVxShc

This is fake schizo posting and I'm not going to tell you how I know

how do you know

He isnt gonna tell

So can a double barrel and you have less of a change to fumble the shell in wrong

this

Just Max out dex and you should be fine

youtu.be/Ul9QSVBvaHU

Why doesn't he just shoot him?

The fine folks working with the Studies and Observations Group figured that out- they made a box mag fed AR-17, to go along with their full auto Remington 1100.

Attached: AR-17_BoxMag.jpg (635x134, 33K)

>tube that holds multiple rounds
>loads one at a time
why are cowboys so retarded?

Attached: op.jpg (3024x4032, 674K)

Wrong

>start stage with empty gun

>starts shooting with an empty gun
why are cowboys so retarded?

The "cognizant" stream of thought is too consistent and undisturbed.
And while circular thought is common you can see the same template used for two properly punctuated sentences in a row.
It's also radically different than the bot that spawned the current schizoposting meme on this board.
Just a band wagoner memeing, not too bad a job though desu.

Attached: Train.jpg (720x960, 75K)

2 round capacity. lol no

My 6lb 9oz 12 gauge begs to differ.
If you are hurt by shooting a shotgun, you are not doing it right.

Stay on the rails oogle. Not in my town.

Reminder that hunting is typically limited to 2+1 shells and that's what the shotgun was made for.

that pic is just unfortunate

I can't tell if this is just two degenerates being weird ass drug addicts or if she is about to be murdered.

based

I see it as well, but I'm also not telling

Cowboy action rules are tailored for "period correct guns", which for the time period would be double barrel coach guns, but the Wicnhester 1897 is technically allowed because it's a pre-1900 design.

Dios Mio

It's both desu.

It held two shells.

Actually I believe vepr 12s are still importable.

>welcome to Arizona

My four pound single shot says you're a lying sack of shit who's up past his bedtime on a school night.

Based and psychosispilled

Attached: 1549588029076.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

ar-17 looks fucking sweet, i'd buy one just for looks

Guy shoots faster and better than half of the self-loader owners

you have more money than you got brain matter

If you're going to be retarded, do it right. I can understand everything you say, and your onamonapias don't fit. Also, you're formatting is wasting space you could be using for valuable language and ideas. 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiennaman Square Massacre The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门CCPCorruption धारा 295ए, 153ए आईपीसी Section 295A, 153A Indian Penal Code धारा 66ए सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी कानून Section 66A Information Technology Act भूत शौचालय ghost toilets गटर मछली gutter fish मुफ्त कृष्णा सनाथम्मा नायक Krishna Sannathamma Naik Arrest प्रतिबंधित मोदी कैरिएचर Banned Modi Caricatures श्रीवास्तव शिशु गिरोह बलात्कार लखनऊ Srivastava infant gang rape Lucknow बॉम्बे हिंदी 1995 Bombay 1995 ₹500 ₹1000 मणिपुर अपरिपक्वता Manipur indepence मुफ्त ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ Free Khalistan मुफ्त भूटान Free Bhutan मुफ्त दक्षिण तिब्बत Free South Tibet मुफ्त कश्मीर

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-00-06-56.jpg (242x34, 8K)

>Semi-Automatic
>Two-shell mag
What did they mean by this?

two shot clay shooting?

My 6lbs 14oz Browning DA twelvette is really soft shooting actually, better than most O/U and S(S that I've shot, the action really does take out a lot of the kick.

That's what O/U's are for, and they're better at it

Semi slows down the recoil impulses making extended shooting sessions more enjoable, semi also keeps same sight plane, doesnt shift up or down. 2 shot mag is also so it complies with waterfowl laws in America

Those advantages are not nearly enough to justify buying it. Semi-autos are heavier, more expensive (relative to their quality) and inherently less reliable. This one, by having a mag capacity of two, effectively negates the semi-auto advantage, making it a less versatile firearm.

Just because a gun seems to make sense doesn't mean it'll appeal to people

>Heavier

Except this one of course.

Attached: Untitled.png (464x552, 324K)

There are tons of 2 shot mag (3 total) shotguns that are huge success, if you want to hunt ducks or waterfowl in america, it has to only hold 3 shots total. This is why if you shoping for a semi auto non tactical dhotgun in america, there are a lot that only have a 2 shot mag, my winchester 50 and 59 are only 2 shot mags and they were both successful guns.

Are you implying that a 12 gauge can't weigh 6-9 or that you can't shoot a shotgun without hurting yourself?

Attached: victor-quartermaine-the.jpg (295x450, 20K)

Not him, but the AR-17 was what? A little over 5 pounds?
Putting a heavy load through it would kick hard as hell.

>AR-17
>5.5 lbs
Well fuck me.
I'll go stand in the retard corner while the big people have a conversation.