So after the Las Vegas shooting I've been wondering if bump stocks actually played a big role in the casualties...

So after the Las Vegas shooting I've been wondering if bump stocks actually played a big role in the casualties. Could the massacre have been as dangerous or even worse if done without bump stocks? If I remember the killer had explosives at his disposal which makes me wonder if he had chosen to use them if it would've been more horrible.

Attached: AeX6J-1533322699-115588-blog-stephenpaddock.jpg (880x495, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkWuYr0cD4M
youtube.com/watch?v=_mXe9dk77bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It could have been just as bad if he actually aimed and used semi-auto.

This. If the people that shot this dude after the arms deal went bad had used semi auto aimed fire, you'd have a lot more deaths and fewer woundings. Just as many people getting trampled to death though.

>crowd of 10000
>muh aimed shots
nice meme

Attached: 1551825618477.jpg (539x566, 29K)

>A bump stock is what was actually used

The gun shop I go to regularly, has a few guys in the service. One was an Army Sniper in Iraq. He thought that if Vegas shooter used good 77 grain target ammo, heavy barrels, and good scopes he could have killed 3 to 4x's more people.

We are very lucky the guy was just a crazy gun collector and not someone with military experience

>semi-auto would be better for a crowd of tens of thousands
you're both fucking retarded

I believe an actual full-auto was used but if killer wanted to bump fire, he could just use a stick to produce such bump.

youtu.be/QkWuYr0cD4M

that's a rare anti-full-auto doggy range officer

The situation stinks all to hell and we have no idea who the real shooter even was. Didnt you hear? They closed the case. "No discernible motive"

They put more effort into solving 30 year old cold case murders than the largest shooting in US history, after the sketchiest interview of the only witness who then promptly disappears, etc etc.

>paddock being the shooter
>bump stocks actually used

Attached: 1535737764158.jpg (268x265, 33K)

We're safe from this guy.

>after we kill our arms dealer, we should shoot rapid fire into a crowd of people and then leave all the guns behind. This will help us because...

Fill in the blank, Jow Forums.

>...allah will have 72 tiny little virgin goats waiting for us if things goes wrong

one the other hand:
>"i ill get some comped sushi then shoot the folk festival from two windows far apart from each other because..."
fill the blanks glowing nose

Season 1 episode 18 of the Original macgyver

>Use a large public event to demonstrate goods
>Buyers weren't impressed
>Killed seller (or straw buyer, not real seller) as the fall guy
It's not hard math.

This. He could have also bought a browning m2 clone and have killed way more people even at just semi auto. Would have been cheaper too.

For all the time and money he spent on it he could have bought a transferable M-60 and PKM and used those.

>another month long news cycle coverage of crazy white people with scary assault weapons that cant be trusted wont somebody please think of the children while raising the gun mass shooter myth bodycount creating a fucking unreasonable hysteria and call for gun control

I think it helped them a lot

Attached: armed goyim 12.jpg (1024x569, 64K)

heard

Fucking filthy kikes

It could have been much worse had he chose to keep shooting. The gunfire lasted for 10 minutes, but SWAT didn't breach his room for an hour. In fact, many mass shootings could be worse, but the people choose to shoot themselves immediately after facing police. Look at Pulse, he chose to keep shooting even after police got there. Most shootings last 5-6 minutes, and police response averages 12 minutes. If these people kept shooting the entire time they would kill way more. It didn't matter what gun he used, what mattered was the amount of rounds downrange. The bumpstocks allowed him to shoot more in the critical first minutes when everyone is still in one giant crowd, after they scatter, if he used a long range rifle he would have gotten even more, but it seems like he quit once they scattered.

Didn't the guy have an actual FFL? Wouldn't have even needed a transferable one, just a dealer sample.

fail deep state CIA Saudi operation

Attached: 1551509484765s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

A crowd that size I imagine it's a lot like a zebra heard. Very difficult to focus on one target so bump or automatic fire was probably ideal.
But once people scattered and started hunkering semi auto would have been more effective.

I don't understand why a man with his funding would use the weapons he did in the way that he did. It's so fucking weird that he stockpiled a million 5.56 rifles instead of like 3 higher caliber with massive mag supplies and maybe some other CQB cop fighting arms.
Or even jump through the whatever license hoops for getting automatic stuff.
It's the only mass shooting I've been alive during that does not add up. And the one we know the least about. And the one that should have the most footage of him. Go figure.

At the range he was shooting at, aimed fire with an AR15 wouldn't have been appreciably more accurate than bumpfire, so the bumpfire stock did make things worse in the sense it allowed him to dump rounds faster.

But the money spent on AR15s and bumpstocks could have been far more effectively spent on different, more effective weapons. People's lives were saved by memes.

Fuck, he could have killed more people crashing a plane into the concert.

Attached: CNS-POPE-DIPL.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>It's the only mass shooting I've been alive during that does not add up
Nonsense. It's the only mass shooting where the shooter has been rich enough to indulge his insanity with such an extensive inappropriate arsenal. It's no less nonsensical than, say, that guy that shot up Virginia Tech with two handguns.

>Fuck, he could have killed more people crashing a plane into the concert.
Or just dropping a bunch of backpacks with fertilizer bombs in them throughout the crowd.

>Use a large public event to demonstrate goods
Because shooting into a crowd from a hotel room demonstrates that the rifles are, indeed, rifles, more effectively than shooting into a hill in the middle of the desert?

They have gate security.
He did it perfectly as far as bypassing security and attacking from a prepared position complete with high ground.
That's why the weapons he used don't make sense to me.

He made a video that explained in his own insane way why he was the way that he was.
Violently insane people typically don't make it to that age with that level of financial success and without any warning signs.
He's a complete anomaly across the board.

I bump fired my vepr with what nature gave me. Why even use a stick?

Not everyone is lucky enough to have a penis small enough to fit inside the trigger guard.

Unfortunately it was just the tip.

Hitting someone's foot or the ground means there's no guaranteed kill.
Shoot a few times at the same person, or at their head and they'll 100% drop.
Yes, it's dense, but you're looking at them from above. From above, a lot of what you see is the road, because people aren't close to each other like they're fucking eachother in the ass.

>normal full auto is just as effective as bumping the gun
Bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=_mXe9dk77bk

Hmm...

Attached: Stop right there, criminal scum!.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

You can buy bumpstocks at the dollar store but boom sticks not so much

>doesn't add up
>implying it wasn't a false flag in the first place
>implying bump stocks weren't used so they could be banned
>implying he didn't stockpile a bunch of weapons to show normies that crazed killers can buy a shit ton of weapons so they can limit that as well in the future
Can't believe this board is retarded enough to believe garbage like this. Enjoy losing gun rights one mass shooting at a time.

I guess that would demonstrate accuracy, but not necessarily lethality.

Look at the macgyver episode I mentioned.
>Missile gets new guidance system that's super accurate for 1985?
>Allegedly will ask for what room of what floor of specific building
>Buyer/seller could target random condemned building in a ghost town or something
> Dealer/buyers target the bridge during the Boston Marathon

I understand you question the logic and I would too, but it's not that the precedent is completely out of the realm of possibility.

>Bring 50 rifles with you
>Only use one because lol

Yeah, it makes total sense just because he's rich

>only use one
Citation?

Most of the deaths were the result of trampling IIRC. He could have shot a regular semi-auto and gotten similar results

Sure.

t. retard

Firing into a mass of people from enfilade is what machine guns and pseudo-machine guns are designed to do. I really doubt that semi-automatic fire would have done much more.

not at that range

>Kill seller
>You have no way of moving all of the evidence of your arms deal out
>Realize that you're going to get Waco'd by the ATF/FBI/Homeland Security for arms trafficking
>Steal dudes hard drive
>Commit a mass shooting with the dealers guns to throw the course of the investigation
>1 year later you're still free

But the shooting was done by 2 m240s

I'd argue the bullets had a bigger impact than the stock

it's almost as if he wasn't of sound mind

Attached: 1522689688770.jpg (474x444, 40K)

There is so many fucking loopholes on this story, so many of them that i want to address one by one individually and hear peoples replies along with sources. Also, I've been a machine gunner in the Army for a very long time and also gone to all the cool guy shoot house schools the army has to offer (If you don't believe me and think Im larping thats on you) lets start with a few things...

>bump stocks where used
I've seen and heard the videos and recordings multiple times, to me it sounds like actual machine gun fire, specially something bigger than 5.56/.223 you could argue that he bump fire a battle rifle but even then, the rate of fires and the way the rounds where being fed sounded like a belt fed and not a magazine fed

>a first and even second female suspect
This was initially reported by multiple sources on the news and even some witnesses from what i remember, it was a Filipino woman of around 30 to 40 years of age, what happened with that? there was never any investigation done nor any clear and concise report of who these people where and what they were doing and how where they associated to him in anyway. Asides from the fact that a female suspect fled the country instantly.

>The cache of weapons left behind
As mentioned before on this thread, there was multiple weapons in his room when they found him yet he mysteriously only used one or two according to reports, so what was the point of that? what was his end goal? which leads me to another point..

>Motive
As of today, March 5 of 2019..the FBI closed the case and gave no reasoning or explained what the shooter wanted to accomplish. I get mental health and mental illness can be argued but even then, mash shooter tend to have some type of manifesto or motive despite their mental illness.

>Witnesses and victims claiming there was a second and also even third shooter
The initial reports, police scanners and even 911 calls report multiple shots from multiple directions
Cont.

All those guns and he couldn’t beat a Norwegian with some fertilizer and a mini14..shameful

cont.
After hearing the first initial videos and recordings it sounded to me , at least to me personally..like a complete gun fight in which multiple calibers and multiple people where involved. Now, I speak from personal and professional experience, I have however not been able to find these initial recordings and reports anymore but Im sure there's a few anons who can agree with me on this before in turned into a bigger story and censoring started happening.

>His vast amount of wealth and his background
So far what we know is that he was a white man in his late to mid 50s that was extremely wealthy and made most of his money by being a professional gambler, now..once again ..from personal experience and also from connecting dots, the Philippines and that region of Asia in general has a long tradition of gambling which has been directly tied to Cambodian, Pinay and also Laotian gangs and mafias. Could he had been involved? I also read and found somewhere along the lines that he actually even had a Top Secret clearance and was a civilian contractor with the DOD for a while. Once again, sources or correction for this would be highly appreciated (Im at work running a VPN so my access is limited)

>Targets and location
So, we all know that despite what you believe or heard the fact that we can all collectively agree on is that this happened and the fire was directed to a crowd, more specifically a country festival that was attended by many people. The large majority of the population was white, upper middle class college students..early reports stated that kids of prominent politicians and government officials where there, more specifically ones from prestigious Unis such as Harvard, Georgetown and Stanford. I however; was not able to find any more info on this and was briefly mentioned on NPR and WHYY (Public radio for the ones that dont know) but then was never mentioned ever again.

Your points sound credible in general, but I do have a few comments:

>>The initial reports, police scanners and even 911 calls report multiple shots from multiple directions
This doesn't surprise me. Civvies are idiots, buildings reflect sound, and people panic. Just because people reported hearing shots from multiple directions doesn't mean that actually happened. That information is far from trustworthy.

>>early reports stated that kids of prominent politicians and government officials where there, more specifically ones from prestigious Unis such as Harvard, Georgetown and Stanford
I suspect that is probably true simply because of statistics. There were tens of thousands of people at the concert. Statistically, we'd expect that many people to include some kids of government officials as well as students from fancy colleges. That doesn't seem suspicious to me at all. I'm sure it wasn't mentioned again because it's entirely meaningless--any gathering of that many people will have examples of nearly any kind of person you might name.

Any shooter experienced in pest control, like hundreds of starlings perched on a grain silo, will tell you that just randomly shooting into the fray is nearly useless.

Pick one. Any one. Just pick one, shoot it, move to the next. Rinse and repeat. This is the best way to get the highest number of kills.

The bump stock actually saved lives.

Cont
Why is this information relevant? because a few months later and a few hundred miles away there was a shootout in California country bar made by a supposedly Marine Corps veteran, initially they reported no motive at all until the media reported that it was due to girl troubles and also PTSD (wow what a big shocker) but the main and most interesting thing is that apparently, victims from the Las Vegas shooting were also there during the bar shooting, all of them also college kids from affluent families connected to political and government groups. However; once again..this was reported by NPR, WHYY and I think my local NBC yet was never heard again anywhere else, now ..the odds of being a mass shooting are very slim despite what the media says now being in two very close to each other? that makes absolutely no sense at all, which leads me to believe that someone is lying about all of this and we should all be alarmed and ask questions.

See my continuation on why that was relevant information user.

Or worse

>that makes absolutely no sense at all
Unless you're talking about a very large number of people being at both places it makes perfect sense. You just have a poor grasp of statistics, probably because you're a solider rather than a math nerd.

Also one last thing, I get mass shootings are real, the same way false flags are a real thing too. ( see the World Trade Center for example) unlike some of the people on here I firmly believe Sandy Hook, Parkland and even the Church shooting where not false flags and where motivated and done by very disturbed individuals who in no way whatsoever represent us gun owners world wide, despite the jokes we have here occasionally but in all seriousness... The Las Vegas shooting in my opinion, both personal and professional one..is one of the most elaborate hoaxes and smokes screens ever made since 9/11 and ultimately the ones who have suffered all this are the lives that have been taken and the ones who've lost their rights over it. We already know for a fact that the American Government constantly lies and manipulates us and we need to ask these questions for the sake of the families who've lost loved ones.

Once again, no specific number was emphasized in the early reports but the fact that it was mentioned briefly should raise severe red flags on the narrative. From my understanding and from what I remember the term VICTIMS was used , which can only mean that more than 2 people where involved in both shootings which either, they are lying, the media is lying , they just have very bad luck or someone has been targeting a very specific group of people. Its not about having a poor grasp in statistics but rather using common sense which is something you math nerds tend to lack off.

>but the fact that it was mentioned briefly should raise severe red flags on the narrative
No, it shouldn't. Study math.

>> but rather using common sense
And most people's common sense is wrong. this is is one example of it.

I agree with you 100% that the whole thing is fishy and that we should be asking questions. My objection is not your point in general, but rather this one specific reason--the same people happening to be at both places--is not what stinks.

Im not going to try to change your mind on this but think about it. What are the odds to be in two shootings, close to each other in months yet far from each other and miles away from the location. Also, what are the odds that not just you but also other people are experiencing and have experience both incidents, both incidents with very shady and non concrete narratives, the only difference is that one of them was vague and the other was cut and dry with the perp using a legally owned gun in the state of CA. You could argue that well, the country music scene in the west is very small and a tight community so it would be very common to see the same faces when attending bars and shows, which I can agree with but the two being states away and reporting that more than one victim attended both events and you could argue that all victims where also possibly personally being targeted due to their backgrounds, which we completely know nothing about. Unlike other shootings which we know the stories and backgrounds of victims , these two shootings ...were a little vague about that.

You know what's weird? There were survivors of the San Bernardino shooting that were at the Crossroads festival shooting.

I dunno. I used to live in that general region. one or two degrees of separation from people who were at the Inland regional center and at Crossroads. What is the biggest difference between the two? Well one is blatantly a terrorist act. The other, is motive unknown. But there are some strange connections involved in the crossroads shooting. Primarily the connection to the Philippines and potential organized crime there.

Vegas still smells fishy to me. Like what happened to the hard drive that was missing from one of the laptops. Why did so many rifles NOT have any sort of sights or optics? Why did it just so happen to occur when there was legislation being pushed through congress to deregulate suppressors?

>people somehow forget that talking fire can not be done with just one person

Attached: cat face.jpg (480x480, 28K)

arms deal gone wrong.

The LV shooting is one of the few times where a bump stock is actually useful: hosing down a general area with bullets. Anyone saying otherwise hasn't actually thought about it for any amount of time and is just reflexively regurgitating the usual line (that semiauto is more dangerours than "full-auto"), which is usually true. It's just wrong as fuck here.

Now, wrap your head around this: for the price of 14 Daniel Defense AR15s with bump stocks (plus the 8 AR10s), he could've EASILY just bought a single legal pre-86 machine gun and done considerably more damage than he did with those bump stocks.

Maybe there was a cache because each one was supposed to be manned but all the other shooters chickened out, forcing paddock to khs

stop shilling 77gr

I'm no spec ops sniper but personally if I had his money I would've just fucking bought a 240 or PKM or whatever and maybe one basic bitch 762 real fucking nato rifle as a backup. Would have been easy for him to do

He was also a pilot who owned a plane. He could have just kamikazed the crowd.

Or used the ammonium nitrate the had in his vehicle to bomb the crowd.

I think we can agree way he did it was one of the dumbest ways to do it.

I don't think they make a bump stock for the M240B.