Cwd

should i worry about the disease? i might be going hunting soon (elk), and i'm taking my cousin who's 14
should i worry about getting him or me infected?
>inb4 late news

Attached: gettyimages-1044465962.jpg (3000x1987, 1.14M)

where are you? It's only spread so far to the best of my knowledge.

oh yea i forgot to mention, the area i'm going to hunt in is northern kansas, yes in the area its reported

Just make sure to test your meat and if you come across a herd and you think one may be infected just stay away and don't shoot any. Maybe just find a different location if possible.

There is no evidence that cwd can spread to humans. But prions are prions. Best not to chance it. If you see sickly deer exhibiting symptoms, draw them away from water sources and kill them.

Attached: italian-sausage_598x508.jpg (598x508, 123K)

Won't be an issue as long as you stay away from nerve tissue. Even then it hasn't made the jump to humans as far as I know.
Most state DNR will do testing for free in CWD areas and some even require it.
TLDR; you'll be fine enjoy your elk hunt.

Make sure you eat the brain first immediately after a fresh kill to build up resistance

thanks guys
this was my reasoning for the thread
also they drink their own piss so they wont use water sources, so maybe i should stay near a lake or something?

This is god's punishment for carnists, just like his HIV for homosexuals. Either stay on the pure path and don't harm god's creatures or let his punishment take you, you cannot escape it.

u gon dead of disease boi

Fag

Alright OP, here's all the info I know about it.
>it's inflicted by prions, which is a type of protein, so even if you cook your meat as thoroughly as possible you can't get it out
>so far, no actual person that has eaten contaminated meat has been diagnosed, but it was confirmed it can spread to human cells through lab testing
>sick animals can carry it and sow it into the landscape for years, since it's a protein it can survive outside of the host for a long ass time
>it is spread through feces, urine, and saliva. So no eating poop, huffing deer piss, or making out with does, you wild animal you
>the clearest signs of infected animals are extreme emancipation (they only eat shit and drink piss, that's what it does)
Be careful OP

Attached: 1547165617207.jpg (4071x1389, 649K)

>moral faggot
i'm not eating the probably even more diseased shit at mcdonalds
go back to walmart
actually no even walmart has a sporting section so go back to whatever scum you crawled out of

>emancipation
Other than that, thank you for the information

you kill them away from water so you dont taint the water

CWD is a government developed disease that is an attempt to place food reliance solely upon the government.

Attached: 1454169192635.jpg (634x550, 115K)

wear a condom

why u boning your cuz

Attached: 1521915108912.jpg (513x697, 55K)

Fuck CWD, Lyme and tick fever are easy to catch by a walk innawoods. They ruined my wife's life. It's horrible to watch let alone experience. Permethrin and DEET are your friends.

I stay the fuck out of dawoods now, and if I must I wear whatever leftover BDUs/DCUs are handy after drenching with Permethrin. Then I DEET all exposed skin.

thanks bro

No lmao don’t be a pussy