What do you think if Mattis' book list...

>foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/28/book-excerpt-defense-secretary-mattis-discusses-his-favorite-books-and-why/
What do you think if Mattis' book list? I've been reading through them and I have liked them so far but a lot of the books are written by neverserved. Is it still worth reading those books?

Attached: 1544287854645m.jpg (892x1024, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/28/book-excerpt-defense-secretary-mattis-discusses-his-favorite-books-and-why/
businessinsider.com/this-may-be-mattis-one-mistake-2016-6
opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can have great knowledge about a subject, with out ever doing it yourself. Rippetoe is a great example of that.

I would agree with that with most subjects but one disconnect I see when it comes to military subjects. Is historians who have great knowledge of the events that happened but have very little grasp on why they happened.

>mattis

Into the trash, the man is a traitor to the republic and deserves the rope.

How I squandered the opporunity to implemend a sensible policy instead of following the Bush' War on Terror playbook to the letter. "Adults in the room" my ass!

Thanks to the worldview of those grown-ups and the pliability of Trump’s own ideology, except when it comes to climate change, Washington’s empire of bases, its never-ending war on terror, and its blank-check spending on the military-industrial complex are more firmly entrenched than ever.

all that reading and the army still beat him to Baghdad

Attached: 1482175557022.jpg (500x357, 26K)

>foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/28/book-excerpt-defense-secretary-mattis-discusses-his-favorite-books-and-why/
Im surprised the talmud and memo's faxed from tel aviv wasnt on the list

fuck that kike loving traitor, mattis was a faggot

Why?

What did mattis do to earn his reputation as a badass besides fuck up in Iraq and try to bring trannies into the US military?

He said edgy things and all the enlisted plebs ate it up

the jews liked him because he promoted war with iran
he knew to get promoted you have to sell yourselves to the ZOG machine and become a zogbot yourself

once he did that his legend grew. he was talked about. hyped in the media. warrior monk bullshit.
just like running for politcal office. you want to get in there? start talking about how borders are obsolete, we need more immigration and talk about wiping iran off the map. watch the money and endorsements roll in.

Attached: andrew jackson was a god.jpg (1165x1749, 271K)

When did stormfags infest Jow Forums?

Mattis is a marine Facebook meme, that’s how he got so popular. He was a good general and from what I hear he was also a good platoon commander in Vietnam. The warrior monk thing really took off around 2011

We were here before you, electionfag

>stormfags

Attached: TalMud.gif (405x377, 1.52M)

Shut this down now you fucking KKK gamergate nazi

Seething mudshits.

Don’t make me call ICE.

>What do you think if Mattis' book list?
It doesn't include all the acting books.
Mattis is a fucking punk. He's a fake tough guy, and boys eat that shit up.

You spergs are so easily triggered

Besides him not wanting to die for Assad and being okay with Trannies what exactly is your problem with him and what makes him fake?

businessinsider.com/this-may-be-mattis-one-mistake-2016-6
Why is he "legendary"? Because boots were awed when he spoke to them?

>Lucas Phillips’ book The Greatest Raid of All

Yup its not really the book but the st.naz raid itself though. It should be studied more.
>Liddell Hart
Goes without saying but glad to see he reads the classics
>Jutland
Same as st.nazaire worth studying for the consequences of over caution and the importance of signals

The most glaring omissions are keegan, a history of warfare and given what he was at he should really have read the seven pillars of wisdom, The Long War - The IRA and Sinn Féin from Armed Struggle to Peace Talks and Terrorism and the Liberal State by Paul Wilkinson and Return of a King by William Dalrymple, The Savage Frontier: A History of the Anglo-Afghan Wars etc

He reminds me of Patton a direct and excellent field commander who could not adapt to dealing with the morally inadequate thrash that compose government and I apply that equally to republican and democrat civil servents

I think mattis is based and would make a pleasant house guest to have visit the library and armoury

Trumpfags hate Mattis because he's one of the dozens of high ranking officials that couldn't put up with his BS any longer and resigned. In particular, he resigned because Trump wanted to pull out of Syria and to a lesser extent kept bashing NATO. Mattis is a very strong supporter of a Syrian force until ISIS is completely gone as well as the NATO alliance.

>only mudslimes hate kikes
Kill yourself r*dditor

I think the focus on Syria is a distraction. Mattis wanted to (correctly) show Russia was wearing the emperors new clothes in the Baltics and Ukraine and was pulled back just as Patton was

I'm sorry but as you are a jew poster no one with a brain gives a fuck what you think. The majority o people obsessed with Jews are arabs. Pretty fucking obvious. The remainder are vegables of zero interest to anyone but themselves

most of Jow Forums is noguns and neverserved, yet hear you are soliciting an opinion. if you feel theyre worth reading, then do so

What did Mattis actually DO? Seems like he was just a meme general who kinda sat there.

Nothing.

He was one of those tools groomed to serve the interests of the ZOG. He's probably a member of JINSA.

Jesus christ I can tell just by the way you type your IQ is actually sub 60. Unironically kill yourself kikeposter.

It's actually true.

Jewish money drives foreign policy in the USA.

People like to spout his "I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all" line

But to me it always just sounded turbogay

Why was Mattis on the board of Theranos?

Was he a crook, or a moron?

Truth. What an opportunity that man missed. He had a CinC who trusted and would have done most anything he recommended, yet he squandered the chance to change a failed strategy.

Mattis is over glorified. He was a regular General that understands how to play politics. It also helped that he got memed into fame in the early 2010s

Assmad civvy detected

>civvy

Came here to post this. The most obvious fraud of a business in living memory.
Also, if he was so different, why did the military remain exactly the same when he became SecDef?

The field of history is not about collecting facts but rather interpreting events. The whole academic study is to answer the "why?".

Well he has that meme facade which Trump fell for. But he is a pretty thoughtful general.

Russia is somewhat of a paper tiger, but, plot twist, so is US military.
US military has been so focused on bullshit and COIN that it wouldn't be able to effectively fight a serious conventional military force, which Russia does posses, despite it's limitations and problems.
For example in areas of electronic warfare and artillery, Russian capabilities surpass US capabilities by a significant margin.
And you know what made US forces fight effectively in WW2? You know what Germans singled out as the greatest American advantage?
Now consider the fact that the rest of NATO is a lot behind US military.

Of course, there's other factors here, like Russian economic issues and all that shit.

In any case, Russia is not our main opponent. It's China.

The US military switched back to heavily training for conventional war back in 2015

Fairly typical DoD for a Republican. Oversaw budget increases and trying to rollback a lot of Obama's cuts

Jow Forums muslims are mad because he didn't like Iran and was against the Syria withdrawal. Also he didn't support a tranny ban.

AIPAC isn't even in the top 30 lobbyist groups by donations

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s

literal boogeyman for leftists/muslims/incels

>Russia ahead of US in EWAR

They might have enough old tubes to beat us in arty en masse, but EWAR, no fucking way. Slavaboo pls go