What Greases/oils do you use

For me? It's ballistol.

Attached: order-now.png (452x241, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2qQmj0_h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lubriplate FMO-350-AW and SFL-0, but I can compromise on the oil. CLPs or any combo products are fucking shit.

Breakfree CLP.

I want to like Hoppes and all my buds use it but I hate the container it comes in and my Hoppes cleaning rod snapped. Fuck this brand. Gonna start using something else.

Attached: lube.jpg (635x677, 83K)

Just good ol' elbow greese
>sip
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2qQmj0_h4

FrogLube for all the guns I carry or shoot on a monthly basis.

>inb4
Yes I know its base is coconut oil and that it will eventually rot. It performs fantastic compared to the competition at lubrication and corrosion protection though, and stays in place well

Skub

Sneed

Whatever grease is loaded in the grease gun that day and 15w-40. Cheap as beans and hasnt failed me yet.

Ballistol because I like the name & colors

CLP because I like the logo & colors

i love ballistol but jesus christ it smells awful

Attached: 3Dguns1.jpg (300x225, 18K)

I like the smell

There are two types of people: Those who like the smell of Ballistol and faggots.

For me it’s Hoppes and whatever lubricant brand my local stores have on hand

Attached: 6C9691EF-FCF8-450C-80CA-665EE12A2615.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Ballistol does everything.

3in1oil and armistol as solvent

the Ballistol shill returns

>It performs fantastic compared to the competition at lubrication and corrosion protection though
No, not really.

I thought something similar when I first used it
However I now find it intoxicating

Attached: image.jpg (850x1259, 208K)

Warm milk

Attached: 220px-Milk_glass.jpg (220x248, 8K)

EEZOX
LPS copper anti-seize
LPS #3
ALG go-juice
Lucas Red Tacky Grease no. 2

I still have some Rem Oil floating around. I'll be using that up but I won't be buying more.

>He doesn't like the smell of aerosolized licorice
Queer

I ordered a bunch of Slip 2000 a few years ago. Their "extreme weapons" line of products: grease, oil and a thicker oil they describe as similar to "30 weight." I like the grease, and the thicker oil doesn't seem to get all over the place. I'm not under the assumption that it's the world's best product, but I'm not going to look for an alternative until I've used it all up.

Attached: 51wn+l+ODJL._SY679_.jpg (428x679, 26K)

Breakfree CLP.
Common.
Cheap.
It just works.

Seconding the slip 2000 ewg for greasing things. We used it to lube our top covers on the m3s and m240s with great success. I find the slip 2000 lube itself to be too runny and prefer G96

>

Attached: 31oucUom1ZL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 10K)

>r63 Leon
Needs penis to be hot
Would still fuck tho

Ballistol

Yeah, their "regular" ewl is too runny for sure. I don't really use it during a cleaning and lubricating session, but I'll put a drop or two on the actions of my guns during long range days.

Red lithium grease for moving parts, Hoppes for springs and barrels, bottled water and RemOil for cleaning

gun specific products are mostly a meme.

fuck you fucking fuck

Kroil and other kano stuff like penephite and silikroil. Synthetic sperm whale oil too.

Attached: 81wnEo4V0IL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (518x1500, 94K)

Are teflon sprays or other dry lubes any good?

Attached: 1519705524872.jpg (800x600, 85K)

It might be overpriced snake oil but Cherry Balmz greases so far seem to not be shit and actually smell pretty nice. For the love of God only buy it if it's on sale though. Slip 2000 I think is the name of the other grease I use. I don't care for oil for use in open systems like guns typically

Silkene, dryphite

Attached: silkene.gif (57x126, 3K)

Only Ballistol, the gun oil god demanded me to use.

Muh niggas

It's the best grease I've used in subzero temps and 100+ days.

I will keep that in mind when purposefully spraying my guns with water and leaving them wet outside for long periods of time.

In the meantime, I will continue using the product that offers adequate rust protection during normal use while also being an adequate cleaner, an adequate lubricant, can be used to clean and lubricate various other things around the house, is not only safe but good for wood and leather, doesn't melt plastics, is great at dissolving black powder/corrosive ammo residue and doesn't give you cancer.

I haven't cleaned my guns since January. But I've been to the range several times

>froglube

Attached: 1542055888285.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

>Frogshit
is it still 2013

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

It's tactical™ user, you can rack the slide quietly

CLP and red n tacky grease, fuck else do you need?

Slide Glide and Breakfree CLP

Attached: 578-002__58305.1430919910.jpg (566x600, 218K)

>Slide Glide
>buying repacked mobil 1 grease.

So clp then

>use CLP
>go to range
>gun clips through arm and refuses to load
TOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

Attached: 1541323879029.jpg (424x679, 18K)

>won't give you cancer
CLP is toxic.

>lube and clean guns using CLP and no gloves
>later fingers feel all fuzzy and nearly numb
yeah I think I might switch to ballistol.

LPS 2 is what you need instead of LPS 3.
If you want a corrosion inhibitor, corrosion X is the answer.

ALTBEWÄHRT
UND
UNERREICHT!

Attached: 803f2911.jpg (362x400, 18K)

I've used froglube for my knives and tools, but i might try it out on one of my guns

I've tried Breakfree CLP, WD40 (yes, yes, I know), Froglube, Hopes 9 synthetic, Remington whatever it was, Beretta something, some other brands I don't remember.
In the end I went for Balistol and going to stick with it, the smell is a little strong but I don't mind it, and I like that it is not harmful, unlike petroleum based products that give cancer through skin contact.

10W-40 because I haven't run out in three or four years.

I've used the shit that comes out of a HMMWV a few times. I hate CLP.

only the best

Attached: de.jpg (683x1500, 77K)

WD-40

No not really. I use Brunox. We also have some ballistol, but the smell is just... Not good.

Is this an actual product? Because I could buy that.

also some quality moly grease for steel to steel cams and slides.

Attached: whatelse.jpg (440x660, 97K)