Things that make gun owners look bad:

- gucci glocks
- Anything with #pewpew on it you fucking mongs sound like rabid star wars manchildren
- gun bunny worship
- homosexual banter in yt comments thinking its funny and quirky
- ARs taking over Battle Rifles
- instagram posting pristine firearms that clearly havent seen a range day in their lives for the likes

Post more if you have them

Attached: 7BD3CC38-14EA-49F2-BD42-BDB5F3A1BED6.jpg (3024x4032, 703K)

Retards who don't know how to greentext

People like you.

Whats wrong? Glocks not shiny enough?

how brave of you to proclaim your hate for modern and popular things on 4channel

Idiots who deck themselves out in the latest range fashion, and think that because I’m wearing 5.11 that I must be just like them. No faggot. I wear 5.11 because I took a load of it to Afghanistan with me and it’s nice and broken in and comfortable and durable. You’re wearing it because you want to be like me.

>faggots who think their opinion matters
>homosexuals who aren't attracted to women
>insecure men who can't handle a dick in their ass every once and a while
>fudds
>poors
>OP

>vets who think they're better than everyone else

People who make the same bait thread every day.

lmao id stab you outside, bet you don't do any kung fu shit and stop me

I can't decide who is a bigger faggot, you or OP

5.11 is marketed towards gun owners in general. Personally I think it is cringe but holy shit, narcissistic much? The military is a welfare program, anyone with a brain realizes it at this point. You are not special. It was a job that you volunteered for.

Pls succumb to your ptsd and go to home depot to buy a length of extra rough rope. Kthx.

>ARs taking over Battle Rifles

Explain.

Attached: Big Think.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

>makes thread shitting on glock owners
>makes same thread a few days later with the same op image
Somebody is mad

Trips reveal the glock butthurt

My two cents on things that make gun owners look bad:

>Owning anything from 5.11 Tactical
>Molon Labe anything (Cringy as fuck)
>#PewPew (Also cringy as fuck)
>Gucci Glocks (Spending $2,000 on pimping out a Glock that does hardly anything performance wise).
>Muh Thin Blue Line flags/stickers (Cops are going to be the first ones to confiscate your guns when major gun control is passed. They're not your friends)
>Fudds and their Fudd guns
>Mosin Nagants and anyone that larps about them.
>Punisher logos and Star Wars logos on anything firearms related (The makers of these franchises, and their actors, are openly anti-gun. Why the fuck would you support them?)
>Owning anything from Daniel Defense, X-Products, Benchmade, and Surefire (Not only is their shit overpriced, but they've been outed as being anti-gun. Stop supporting these fucksticks)
>Any caliber debates, especially on 9mm vs. .45 ACP
>SCAR owners (They constantly larp on about how their gun that costs as much as a down payment on a car is superior to anything else. STFU, the SCAR is definitely NOT worth $3,500)

People who modify their guns to fire when the trigger is pulled.

Attached: 1551820972791.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>5.11 is marketed towards gun owners in general.
They do now, but they used to be climbing pants.

literally the only point I take issue with, ARs are widely used for a reason

Newfags on my Jow Forums shitting up the board

>Molon Labe anything (Cringy as fuck)

I'd go so far as anything that advertises you are armed or enjoy guns on something public like a vehicle is fucking retarded. It just makes you a target for a breakin at worse and an asshole tryhard at best. The more obscure the brand, the more acceptable, imo- assuming there's no obvious gun imagery. If a normal person has to google the name to find out it's a firearms manufacturer then you're doing it right.

>Owning anything from Daniel Defense, X-Products, Benchmade, and Surefire (Not only is their shit overpriced, but they've been outed as being anti-gun. Stop supporting these fucksticks)

proof? I haven't kept up with politics but these guys being anti-gun is extremely surprising. One company that gets a lot of shit for "hating civilians" is HK, but they haven't once ever supported an AWB or encroachment on 2A where companies like Ruger have gone whole-hog anti at certain points.

Your average gun bunny is roastie hag get your dicks wet you virgins

Attached: 57D18175-389E-4BED-96B0-5DA361AA3A66.jpg (960x737, 215K)

I agree with the exception of
>5.11
5.11 is only bad if you are seriously larping with plate carrier and all, otherwise just overpriced shirts and pants of okay quality. My corrections uniform was 5.11 and I hated it because how shit it was for the price point.
>Gucci Glocks
Yea I sorta get it, but let someone waste their money if they want to. Actual comp shooters deck out Glocks for a reason but I personally have no use for a Gucci Glock. That being said I did order a Flux Defense Brace for a range toy kek

He's a fucking brainlet, a bunch of dumbfucks took campaign contributions from individual employees of gun companies as being made by the companies themselves, This board has been hijacked by a flood of hysterical zoomers looking for reasons to be enraged and upset about how others spend their money.

I’d still let her fiddle with my bang switch. Perhaps I just have excessively low standards, I am on Jow Forums after all.

None of those things make gun owners look bad. You know what makes gun owners look bad? Jow Forumstards and idiots espousing nonsense as if they have any actual knowledge about firearms at all.

I don't know what it is about guns, but they seem to attract the lowest common denominator.

>caring about what others do with their time/money
L m a o I shiggy diggy

He doesn't engrave triangles all the way down the sides of his slide

People need to be accountable for their bad taste

Ok retard

Not OP but what's wrong with having disdain for an unaesthetic circlejerk. Glocks are legit some of the ugliest midrange handguns on the market which makes the circlejerk extremely tiresome.

No shit, this influx of retards who think certain types of people need to look a certain way to be a certain way. Fuck em. Noguns faggots anyway.

Nothing. If you don't like it, you don't like it. But why go out of your way to make two identical threads in a week saying people who do what they want with their stuff deserve ridicule or make gun owners look bad? Keep your opinion to yourself.

I will never put anything more than a light on my glocks, but idc about people spending a ton to trick them out. It’s your guns and hobby, so do what the fuck you want.

>actually using 511
Now we've found the real problem

>basing your use of a self defense weapon on how it looks

Lmao do people actually think like this or are you doing a satire?

Boy OP you sure do have a lot of opinions. Are you a woman by any chance?

Muh larger caliber "battle rifles."

Nobody wants to be like you faggot. Go kill yourself with the rest of the vets that turn into trannies and drug addicts

I managed to unearth these glock goblins.

>abloo bloo hoo I hate fun
Cry some more you fucking grognard. Wood furniture and big dumb cartridges are never coming back and you're gonna have to just get used to it.

Op
Fudds
I support the second amendment but..
Commies
Airsoftifa
Leftist

what?

gib m92 pls

Attached: 1499001746460.png (778x512, 45K)

Meh their bags are alright have two of them and have been using them for years for both TDY/gym shit/overnights at friends/deployments.

There is definitely better stuff, but if you're moneybags fucks up acquisition like mine did and I was stuck needing a bag for deployed flightline use that day. Well....the rush 24 works well enough.

It'll do the job for 99% of civie use. That being said their pants are shit. Since both ABUs and OCPs we were able to get 5.11 pants "issued" to us and went through them faster than those lowest bidder uniforms we have.

Fucking caught the pocket of one on a copilot window while kicking it out, fucking ripped down my ass and everyone found out I was going commando.

That Gucci Glock isn't actually that bad though. Looks better than a base Glock.

If employees contributed to anti-gun lobbies and campaigns then they should be fired.
This is a fucking culture war, do the same shit the lefties do or fucking lose.

If all the striker-fired 9mms are the exact same then the only thing differentiating them is looks.

>Expensive as Fuck glock
>finger grooves and no undercut.

Attached: images (39).jpg (229x220, 11K)

>gun owners talking about self defense while being 250lbs overweight and wheezing when they get out of their cars
Everybody wants to be badass, but dying of a heart attack at 40 isn't very.

PTR or C308 or comparable poorfag clones of HK guns, (any mp5 clone that isnt dakota tactical)

Envy
Jealousy
Noguns

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

>when a gun owner lose their gun to just pure stupidity or neglect

actually rustling, most else is fine.

this thread is gay

Attached: 1548221721404.jpg (584x657, 231K)

>- homosexual banter in yt comments thinking its funny and quirky
yes this

No, nigger. I'm wearing it because it's cheap, comfy, warm enough in the mild cold we get down here, and cool enough in the summer. Also extra pockets is nice when you have to have 8 pockets for all the shit you have to carry working at a shop.

Attached: fags.jpg (600x673, 58K)

>Owning anything from Daniel Defense
im not selling my upper. you're bitchmade

how often is every once and a while?
asking for a friend.

I'll suck ur cock and tickle ur balls ;)

your sense of entitlement is staggering

>5.11
>cheap

>cheap
>50$ for pants
>When you could get pants from lapg for 25$ which will last just as long
Kek

>LAPG
what's that? and does it have a shit load of pockets for me to put shit in?

>the pants have more pockets than 5.11 pants
Lapg brand pants just google

Glock reliability and aftermarket but shit tier ergos make people shave that grip or go the polymer 80 route. You shoot a basic bitch rifle? Who cares what brand your rail is their all the same who cares about bcg coatings and barrel makers its muh working ranch rifle i tell you what

what, babby doesn't understand the evolution of combat dynamics? Fuck you.

Attached: 1530666818539.jpg (4032x2268, 3.85M)

fuck you you fought for Israel

Oh, are these the Vertx pants? I actually love these, they're what I switched to after the zipper blew out on my last set of 5.11 pants.

My two cents on things that make gun owners look bad:
People who call things "cringy" need to go back, and way more people complain about SCARs than actually own them.

To be fair, most people who complain about SCARs complain about the price, which goes hand in hand with not owning one.

Most of this shit is people liking brands and logos that y’all don’t like. Just close your fucking eyes, children.

Meanwhile every SCAR owner
>eh it's nice, but I feel like it's overpriced for what it is