>2012
>Jow Forums hates the f35
>2019
>Jow Forums loves the f35
What happened?

Attached: F-35A_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg (1772x1271, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/northrop-grumman-delivers-500th-center-fuselage-for-the-f-35-lightning-ii
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209002029710966784/504128124519317514/1540253914104.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209002029710966784/504128152067375145/1540254000059.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lots of things happen in 7 years

Lockheed shills.

Emotionally invested people who take this shit way to seriously.

Boeing shills gave up first

>2012: program sucked
>2019: program is better

The truth

Even idiots will learn if you beat them over the head long enough. It's the normal program trajectory of all American combat aircraft - first its shit, then a decade later its going to be ok but overpriced, then two decades on its the best thing ever.

The plane never sucked, the greedy bureaucratic nightmare of defense contracts sucked

It's like paying 3 million dollars for a 870 shotgun and saying the gun sucks

Because F-35 dev program was a clusterfuck, and at the time the only info that would filter through was its failures.
Now that it entered service, is maturing and saw some action, we can see what it's capable of

have you seen a rustington shotgun manufactured in the last 10 years?

Attached: confused nigger.jpg (431x431, 20K)

we grew up

>What happened?
mostly, Jow Forums got over the fact that there will never be any more f-22

don't

The anti shills stopped being payed

>2012; idiots believed Russian/Chink/Pierre Spey posting
>2019; idiots died or learned something

Yeah, like OP for instance

nothing.
actual, non shill Jow Forums still hates the Fail-35

Attached: f-35 problems list.png (418x6500, 2.2M)

actually,
people with a room temperature iq and like to get (you)s still "hate" the f35 while ironically posting images of year old problems that have been fixed.

ftfy

all of those problems are applicable at IOC.
deal with it, shill.

good thing we're years past that.

IOC just happened last year, retard. none of the problems have been fixed, and wont be fixed until the DoD realized that its shit when it inevitably gets BTFO by someone with a MANPAD. this is literally the phantom 2.0, a shitty plane that never should have existed is peddled to the DoD, and they take it because they eat the shit of of lobbyists. then theyre stuck with a barely functional turd of a plane that cant function without being gutted.

youre so wrong i cant even. Just look up anything youre claiming

the burden of proof is on you, shill. stay mad.

the burden of proof is on the one making the claims. if you could look up you would see you claimed it has problems its not on me to prove you wrong its on you to prove yourself right. and a unsourced list is not proving anything

i did have proof for my claims, which was the image i posted.
cope.

Do we need more F-22s? Other than for direct combat with Russians/Chinks what good are the F-22 compared to the F-35?

the F-22 was supposed to replace the F-15C

>40794798
again i say where are the sources? because thats just a picture with nothing but false claims

>jet fuel
>volatile

LockMart discovered how to influence opinion online.

Bull fucking shit.

Which is, once again an air superiority fighter. What is the point of an air superiority fighter if you aren't fighting another air force? Isn't the F-35 significantly superior in a strike roll (hell the F-16 would be better in most strike rolls against 3rd worlders because those cheap flight hours)

Never hated it because I was never retarded, actually read about what the spending numbers mean, and understand the basic concept that new planes have problems which are alleviated over time. Also didn't make the mistake of making direct comparisons between the '35 (multirole commercial fighter for wide sales to foreign ally countries) and the '22 (dedicated air superiority fighter exclusively bought by and for the US).

>What happened?
LockMart shills made it all about jingoism. If you hate F-35 or point out any of its flaws, you must be Russian or Chinese.

Overall, F-35 is a shit plane and it will always be shit.

Just another Jack of all trades, master of NONE.

Fuck F-35. Fuck all you shills and fuck all the retards who fell for shilling.

Attached: 1531606162190.png (300x100, 8K)

Jow Forums is the board with the highest concentration of freeaboos on Jow Forums.

>t. niggerop-grumman

>Just another Jack of all trades, master of NONE.
so then what does that make the F-18, F-16, F-15, and pretty much all of the flankers?

t. dumb nigger who fell for LM shilling
you have a sub 80 IQ. I'm impressed you can even pass recaptcha.

that image is a list of claims not proof you fucking retard.

Isn't it $1.5 trill over the whole life cycle until 2070? We literally piss away $1 trill per year on welfare.

Yeah, 1.5 trillion over the whole life cycle of the aircraft from RnD to retirement, meanwhile the US GDP is 19.39 trillion as of 2017, government blows about 7.5 trillion (estimated, not precise), so the F-35 program over it's 50-something year life cycle will consume 1/5th of 1 year's 2019 budget, or about 1/13th of the total US GDP in 2017.

memetic paradigm shift

Yes, Lockheed cares so much about their image that they hired people to shill on Jow Forums of all places.

I was the same, except I was not only free of retardation , but super intelligent. When I read about the F35 I quickly discovered that it was in an abysmal state. A plane that cost as much as the F35 should have delivered something much better than the F35.

Attached: 20190305205304_1.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

>shilling for the F-faggy5
>a program that practically defines the military industrial complex
Its a piece of shit that costed way to much money

There are three main places that memes come out of from the internet. And this has been studied by companies and government bodies alike.
They are Facebook, Reddit, and the Chans.
Shills come here because they know this place is where shit happens and people from all walks of life come here. From commie NEETs to corporate CEOs, shilling here gets exposure. Where the fuck do you think the Boomer drinking Monster energy drink came from? That shit was not organic.

Attached: monster.jpg (1200x1200, 64K)

Dragon029 happened.

THREAD

Low IQ buttmad autists angry that their favourite 4th gen fighters are going away.

The only good modern 5th gen plane is the j20.

Attached: kek.png (109x146, 41K)

All the intelligent people left Jow Forums

The problem isnt the plane itself, its the program that has sucked balls and been poorly managed. The plane however has ended up really good, but that was expected given how much money was pumped in.

I don't think anyone on Jow Forums can afford an F-35

>people forgetting what a expensive clusterfuck the F-22 program was
>or the lightweight fighter program
both produced excellent aircraft in the end.
is it butthurt foreigners or is Jow Forums really this full of impressionable zoomers?

Attached: 1520148073283(2).jpg (1000x651, 204K)

is that energy drink keeping you up, gramps? go to bed.

Attached: 1550820372673.jpg (680x383, 41K)

I got my impressions just by reading articles on the F35 and seeing what unbiased military commentators were saying about it. The plane was obviously developed too slowly. New technologies kept appearing that LM wanted to add in. Also the F35b really held back the A and B variants. It needed the most redesigns. Every time it was changed, the other planes had to change with it.

The F35b is that guy who spent 10 years "finding himself" in college.

Attached: SvrgEs1.jpg (700x570, 65K)

Angry vatniks/chinks

program management sucked
7 years of development ended up giving us an amazing plane
chinks and vatniks crying on this board keep bringing the f35 up

>F35b really held back the A and B variants
False on so many levels. Educate yourself before posting on these boards again.

Fuck i miss those posts

Maybe in one of those plastic kits?

I did educate myself. This was what I learned. The stove toll hover system on the B caused a lot of headaches. The 3 variants were supposed to have 90% parts commonality. This goal in combination with repeated redesigns of the B resulted in the whole project being held back. It's clear now that the B variant should have had far more leeway with regards to the A and C. It should have been more of a seperate project. But the old men in congress wouldn't understand that, so LM had to made do.

Attached: 1413223621338.png (140x141, 3K)

>2018
>Jow Forums is jealous of the J20
>2020
>Jow Forums loves the J20
What happened?

you have posted this ausairpower list from 2009 in every single f-35 thread. prove to me you aren't a agent of the Chinese government.

Ausairpower just have no concept of what's actually most useful for the RAAF. They actually think that a dozen F-22s would be more viable than a hundred F-35As.

>4th gen
No, they're butthurt because their meme planes never happened. Vatniks are butthurt because their Su-57 isn't happening as they wished. Yuros are butthurt because their yurotriangle replacements are just memes and they'll buy the F-35 instead. Gooks are butthurt because their meme planes are just shit copies of the F-35. Lards are butthurt because the YF-23 garbage lost, so now they're angry at Lockheed. Pierre Sprey is butthurt because his meme specifications are ignored every time.

In butthurt, there is unity

>There are three main places that memes come out of from the internet
>They are Facebook, Reddit, and the Chans.
>Shills come here because they know this place is where shit happens and people from all walks of life come here.
Exactly.

Reminder that the f35a has no gun.

The plane got better.
user,Northrop Grumman makes F-35 components.
news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/northrop-grumman-delivers-500th-center-fuselage-for-the-f-35-lightning-ii

this post is the epitome of ignorance

Fuck you zoomer.

>proving my point.
Educate yourself, nigger.

AusAirPower is heavily bias due to the fact they own a company that produce parts for some aircraft including the F-22 but not the F-35, hence why they are pushing so hard for the Australian government to not purchase it.

Is that why the F-35B was the first to be IOC lmfao?

Attached: pFn7d32.jpg (559x556, 35K)

F16 is king

Attached: beauty.png (1600x1200, 1.25M)

The F-35 is quite literally the F-16's successor with a lot of systems and concepts from the F-16 being used and update to 5th gen standards.

>CEOs browse Jow Forums
Other than that, I agree with you. Most memes are really forced.

Whats with this ausairpower bias meme popping up on this board and f-16.net? The only reason why they gave the f-22 a lower RCS was because of earlier sources back in the days. I am sure there newer sources after General hostages announcement of F-35 being more stealthy will change rcs estimates of the aircrafts that they will include later.

This, but also
Lockheed cares about PR and they won the fight. You're genuinely retarded if you think every major company doesn't have shills on sites like this.

But, also, the F-35 isn't complete garbage. It's definitely not as awesome as an F-22, but it kills shit good and that's enough for a lot of Jow Forumsommandos.

It's not a meme, it's pretty well known now that they own an aerospace company that produce parts, they would be profitable if Australia purchased the F-22 or upgraded the F-111 which is what they have been attempting to push. Most of their F-35 critiquing is heavily distorted facts or straight up lies in a shitty attempt at making the Australian government to change their minds.

Russian cutbacks effected their vast subversion efforts to try and make it seem overpriced and crap and place political pressure on US allies politicians not to buy it as the Russians are fucking terrified of it. Being unable to actually compete spamming crap on the old hyperlie was the Russian response which has faded as Russia had to cutback spending on people with boils in cubicles pointlessly shitposting under daily express, glp and 4chins threads, also it basically hit a reality wall of success.

i've never seen this pasta before and it's god-tier bait holy shit

Attached: 1385871764138.jpg (340x565, 56K)

>Most of their F-35 critiquing is heavily distorted facts or straight up lies in a shitty attempt at making the Australian government to change their minds.

see

Attached: vatnikf35jellybingo.jpg (960x907, 178K)

The F-35A has a 25mm in its wingroot you utter moron

God Jow Forums is retarded

Back in 2012 there wasn't much in the way of hard data to BTFO the screeching shills. Now there's mountains of evidence that they're schizo so they can't easily shape the consensus.

SAME

FUCKING

THREAD

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209002029710966784/504128124519317514/1540253914104.png

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209002029710966784/504128152067375145/1540254000059.png

LITERALLY SAME PIC, SAME POST, SAME FUCKING BAIT

>inb4 poorfag joke

This desu

Kids like me got from playing Ace combat to aeronautical engineering

For me its Sorcerer Squadron

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>other than preparedness for our greatest threats in the future what does it do?
We absolutely need an aircraft that can counter the chinks

Exactly this we now know the budget was inflated because it included life long estimates, we know that it is a competent, functional machine and we know it is superb in the roles it's designed to take. We are still buttmad about the f22 but hey that's life.

People are acting like it is $1.5 trill per year or some shit

The 2 biggest air forces in the world are the US air force and the US navy. How many air superiority fighters do the russians and chinks have? How effective is the F-35 in A2A? I am not saying the F-22 is a waste. I am saying the F-35 is more useful

>discordapp.com
Yikes!

The Military Industrial Complex being hard at work.