Fn p90

how do you feel about it? shit or good

Attached: 2019-03-09-154746.jpg (960x544, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?4338-Small-Caliber-PDW-s-FN-5-7-mm-HK-4-6-mm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's good

>uses the ideal ap round
>compact
>2x the capacity of anything else
>spacegat
Gee user, idk!

Good. Mostly. Lazy straight blowback but other than that pretty great desu.
If FN chambered it in 9/10mm it would sell like hotcakes.

Not too familiar with the bolt design, but if they made a 9mm with the bolts mass in a shorter length, to get more rounds in a mag...

>70 round compact 9mm bullpup

Ooh wee

U are dumb for many reasons

No u

Had the chance to shoot a full auto p90 a few months ago. Cute gun, ama

Got any blueprints on how it works?

How’s hrt going?
Got a surgery date yet?

I wouldnt be caught dead with that gay looking thing, wtf is is so damn gay looking?

How was the ergos and recoil? Got to shoot a full auto mp5k last month, super fun but the mag empties in no time at all

I love mine.

It’s suprisingly easy to get familiar and feel comfortable with despite looking so unique. Ergs are great, everything about the gun is very intuitive and right where you’d want it to be. I also got a chance to shoot a mp5k and a few other 9mm sub guns that day as well, and the p90 was the easiest to control/least recoil by far. Didn’t expect that considering the difference in size of 5.7 and 9mm

It's stupid with a 16 inch barrel.

it cute

Attached: 1541819928832.jpg (250x250, 8K)

FUCK PDWS

Attached: 1542559590163.png (332x332, 148K)

I’d unironically rather have a PMR30
Same thing with cheaper and more accessible ammo
The P90 is only popular because of Goldeneye on N64

Attached: 39EEE59E-E3E6-46AE-ACA6-5B1543F09568.png (2600x3316, 1.6M)

Got to try a full auto one at a rental range, it was stupidly easy to control and surprisingly comfy to hold. While I enjoy the idea of the magazine placement it can be finicky if you aren't used to it
overall a solid 9/10 for me

Buy one now

doesn't work, because the cartridge needs to be straightwalled to work with the magazine even small taper is incompatible

Good at what it's designed to do. Compact, high volume of controllable fully automatic fire that can penetrate armor; stash it in a vehicle just in case.

The civilian version is dumb though, they took out everything that the original is good at

>ideal armor piercing round

Attached: Girls[1].jpg (600x536, 81K)

i've actually fired a p90 (the real deal full auto version) and it was rad as fuck. the trigger is 2 stage. the first stage is semiauto and when fully depressed it shoots auto, at least with the mode i had selected. but i had a hard time fully depressing it (weak nerd lol)

Attached: 1550882572507.jpg (1500x1000, 622K)

It's great for removing Goa'uld fucking shits

>removes goa'uld
>removes jaffa
>removes ori crusaders
>removes wraith
>removes genii
>probably removes whatever the villain was in universe but I didn't watch universe
p90s are fucking rad

or you can pretend to be a cute Italian cyberloli.

Decent. Ergonomics are awful, after shooting one I can confirm that it was a shitty experience and the factory sight picture was fucking garbage.
That said, its accurate and very low in recoil, and as a PDW I can very easily see it excelling.

It's second only to the mp5 in my book. And that's just due to the sheer pop culture prominence and the more common 9mm round. If 5.7 was as prolific as 9mm I would probably own one yesterday.

If you could get it with a full auto or binary trigger and a legal short barrel/integrally suppressed barrel, it'd be super good, but the standard semi-auto version is pretty overpriced for what you get.

not my spacegat

Attached: 96234_R51_Smoke_right-(2).png (600x425, 213K)

How does it do as a bridge between full SMG's like the Uzi/MP5 and short-barreled rifles like the M4?

I imagine that was its purpose since it's not as compact as the former, but not probably as accurate or 'heavy' as the latter.

I have never shot one, so this is purely speculation on my part.

You’re unironically stupid and poor.

You’re either retarded or lying

> Lazy straight blowback
Blowback is fine for the round, go fuck yourself

>ergos are the same for everyone
For a 6'3" dude it's a shitty gun.
For an average sized person it's a great defensive weapon.

>For a 6'3" dude it's a shitty gun.
maybe if you're a faggot

Attached: p90s are cool.png (624x624, 497K)

i LOVE THE P90. I OWN 3

Attached: 1283438702465.png (380x288, 178K)

>Ergonomics are awefuk
Dumbest thing I read on this board this week.

week's not over

Shit. It's like a noisier, less effective, way more expensive to run PCC/SMG. Only real uses are being super quiet when suppressed(with subsonics) and super low recoil.
pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?4338-Small-Caliber-PDW-s-FN-5-7-mm-HK-4-6-mm
>inb4 armor penetration
Not a concern for 99% of people, and if it is then SBRs still BTFO it, and SMGs are nearly as good in practical terms with specialty ammo.

God, I fucking love that show. My gf is a brunnete version of Carter. Former Naval officer and nuclear instructor, current MD mechanical engineer at NASA. I fully credit SG-1 for making my main fetish truly smart fit hot chicks.

Fantastic guns. Would never leave one bone stock though, they're pretty underwhelming from the factory.

Pros:
>super compact
>super high capacity
>very low recoil
>two sets of BUIS built in (not counting the garbage factory rail one)
>ammo is relatively cheap these days
>exceptional balance
>genuinely fully ambi, downward ejecting is great
>5.7 is a great little round; very accurate
>progressive trigger for FA is a neat concept... that we don't get to have

Cons:
>trigger sucks
>lightening the trigger to non-ass poundage renders it not drop safe as their drop safety is just "lets make the pull really still"
>safety sucks (only prevents trigger movement, not integrated into actual trigger pack)
>stock rail sucks, needs replaced to be low profile aka usable
>no factory side rails anymore, aftermarket available but shouldn't need to
>needs to be SBR'd to shine
>needs to be MG'd to REALLY shine, but we don't get to
>despite great balance, it's deceptively heavy (~7.5lbs fully loaded)
>despite high capacity, mags can be pretty awkward to carry due to their length
>despite low recoil, can be very jittery due to being straight blowback
>kinda pricey

That's everything off the top of my head. More to say I'm sure but enough for now.

Attached: DSC_0002b.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Can companies buy firearms or are corporations not people like that?

fuddlore

Attached: FE66222A-BEC2-4AF5-A1A5-DF31A4BC6B18-660x484.jpg (660x484, 28K)

or a cute gunbunny loli

get the optic fiber sight from strike industries or whatever they're called or the secret service ringsite from elite ammunition (that will take a long time to ship in though)
if you get the optic fiber, there is a way to add an LED backup

>10mm
I wish
in fact, I think in EYE they have a 10mm AP P90 looking gun

You unironically gave me a (you)

that works too

Attached: 362590f749ebbd614e4861f4cfb26207.jpg (2064x1457, 2.38M)

The 5.7 is a straight walled very high pressure cartridge with an extremely light bullet and a case that has baked on lubrication to facilitate extraction and feeding through the magazine properly. So a bunch of things that make it incompatible with 9mm, including the prototypes, you could do .40 or 10mm but you would have to lube cases and the recoil would be ass without a delay mechanism and heavier bolt due to the increase in bullet weight

I love that this scene was his idea, along with the 2 USAS-12s. And pretty much any scene where he was hilarious because judge is a fucking goof

You know, just like arguments where people treat ARs like it's still 1967, we have different types of ammo now

>"Because of its complexity, the weapon has never achieved any success beyond prototype stages"

Existing =/= functioning properly. FN did the same shit

Good delivery on a great concept. I wish someone would make something comparable in 9mm.

Could you, in theory, attach one of these to a drone on a swivel, like the phatom 4. then use the drone for assination or scouting operations?

The polymer clamshell kinda feels like ass and you can see rough bits at the seam. The aluminum sight/rail looks like total fucking garbage, you can see the casting marks all over it. Trigger is decent for a bullpup, but shit compared to a good traditional rifle. Length of pull was uncomfortably short for me. Ergonomically, the grips are pretty nice.

Barrel changes are intuitive and a pain in the ass, but it's somewhat quick once you know what you're doing.
The round has potential, but there's not enough bullet manufacturers for it and it's neutered since AP rounds aren't available to the public. Further neutered because it's semi only.

In summary, it looks and feels cheap and it's potential has been shat on by the government.
lmao at the theorycrafting fags who think it's god's gift to man but have never touched one. Japs and weebs in particular love it plus the kriss vector even though they both suffer from a lot of the same shoddy build quality and design problems.

That's a stupid comparison. 5.56 always had enough mass/velocity to be a devastating round at close quarters, and for that matter m193 out of a 20" barrel was BTFOing M80A1 in terms of soft target performance back in 'nam. Even with 2$ per round boutique ammo 5.7 is still shit compared to SBRs and mediocre compared to PCCs, and that isn't even getting into how frequently i've seen that stuff fail to perform as advertised in third party testing. What super physics defying ammo are you talking about?