MUH SHEEPDOGS, MUH WOLVES, MUH SHEEP

>MUH SHEEPDOGS, MUH WOLVES, MUH SHEEP
Why is American military worship so fucking cringe?

Attached: im-a-sheepdog-i-live-to-protect-the-flock-and-15800022.png (500x522, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

havokjournal.com/culture/sheepdog-analogy-flawed/
police.gov.gh/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/ANNUAL-REPORT-2017.pdf
police.gov.gh/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CRIME-STATISTICS-PRESENTATION.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=X1TMKKzedd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you upset? Just scroll past it.

>MUH TEARS

It's the closest thing to a culture that they have.

>-t. KANG

>Not wanting to be the wolf
Pretty gay desu

They need to drill in justification for their widespread, cruel, and unprovoked violence.

Everybody was ashamed of the Vietnam hippies

And the pentagon has an entire propaganda branch

I don’t care because I get free shit and treated like Rambo for literally writing prenups and drinking coffee

Found the sheep

anybody who uses this retarded boomer quip is a moron

havokjournal.com/culture/sheepdog-analogy-flawed/

i'd prefer to be a tibetan mastiff, saarloos wolfhond or some cool shit, not a fucking baggy haired sheepdog that can't see shit and needs a hairstylist twice a month

like fuck dude who the fucks going to trust pic related to protect them? looks like a total boy molesting fruitcake and can't see far enough to tell the difference between a fat bitch in a thong and a big fucking bat flying around looking for a banana or a bigass tasty mother fucking beetle

regardless, it looks like a good boy but if you're gonna protect some sheep you gotta look tough as fuck because wolves don't fuck around, they're like those mexicans you see at the ATM at 2am, you know you're about to get cartel'd but the taco bell is only taking cash because muh system updates and boy howdy do you want that 7 layer burrito and steak quesadilla so you risk it knowing juan and rodrigo are probably going to skullfuck you 5 ways to sunday but you remember you're strapped as fuck with your glocknade and your poorfag AK with a 40 round mag so you say fuck it and roll down the window to shout "oi puta, step off my focken ayy tee em befo i fuck that benis clean off your bean eating boybutt" and flash your piece and they say oh fugg don't want none of that boy nah man and get walking

Attached: meet-the-breed-old-english-sheepdog.jpg (1500x844, 288K)

There’s 3 types of people in the world.

>Dicks
>Pussies
>Assholes

Pussies and Dicks don’t always get along because Dicks can be too rough on them. But Pussies also need dicks because assholes exist. A pussy cannot fuck an asshole. Only a dick can fuck an asshole.

Which is good. Because without Dicks fucking Assholes, Assholes would literally shit all over everybody.

Pretty much this

>have mandatory conscription
>nobody here worships the fucking military as a result, instead seeing it as no different than any other job
>still beat americans in military exercises

Attached: Kainuun prikaati puolustusvoimat armeija varusmies alokas sotilas.jpg (960x642, 139K)

Reading this right now. So far, it's pretty good

>conscripts are whoring to Caucasian mobs and NCO's are getting a share.

Attached: 5be.jpg (1333x1000, 135K)

You need to rewatch Team America, but the joke is in there

That's Finland you absolute retard.

>american education

My mom had one in her childhood and it always followed her on the farm and ran off two nigger Rottweilers and coyotes would try and playfully call him to get him to go to the woodline but he wasn’t having that shit and would try and get them to come to him. They’re damn good dogs, smart too

no difference finland is russian clay and russian ethnic people

He's right you know

Attached: E7E0A949-B772-4B53-A1F2-A58B4BE90425-1029-0000014E7308A68B.gif (500x378, 397K)

Especially when an airforce national guardsman on Twitter says we don't need "assault rifles". I just say.... I appreciate your service, but you are just one voter. You military service doesn't magically change the Constitution. REMEMBER THE OATH YOU TOOK?

genuinely wrong

see you soon, mongol usurper

Said the soi filled numale

How does this analogy apply towards niggers who are genetically dumber and with lower IQ correlating greatly with an increased willingness to commit crime? Fucking civnat boomers.

>So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
>Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
>And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
>Written on the side of mine...
>Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Attached: tony.jpg (500x587, 161K)

The thing about sheepdogs is that they only protect the sheep from the wolf. When master says it's time for them to get fleeced or slaughtered, the dog will help him make it so.

Attached: slaughter.png (320x224, 142K)

>mfw Ghanaian
>mfw lower crime rate than America
>mfw retards from Jow Forums never know what they’re talking about

XD south park is so funny

fucking pog

Does it hurt to know POGs and reservists are treated on par with real men?

So are Jews the sheep or the farmer?

13% of our population commits over 50% of most violent crimes. And it's blacks. Usually not actual Africans. We created our own monster. If we sent them to Ghana, you'd have the same issues.

>what is homefield advantage

Based metaphorposter

nailed it.

I was about to say. Shat if we brough them to the U.S. and ran wargames in the Mojave desert.

>The sheep's pain will be over soon, try not to be too jealous.

>no sources to support anything he's saying
The richest niggers commit more crime than the poorest whites.

Attached: google-chrome14.png (495x426, 37K)

Attached: sithole.png (500x540, 130K)

It’s good being a Professionally Employable Gentleman

Nobody cares about your mixed race mutts. I’m talking about black people.
No citation, and it concerns mixed race mutts anyway
Nobody cares about saffrican mutts

In my homeland we commit less crimes than most West Europeans

Nice mexican story

Even as a slavaboo I find this retarded

You can't commit theft if no one has anything to steal.

based patriotic finngol poster

You said Ghana, right?

Your murder rate per 100k people says otherwise.

American culture is the most influential on the world.

It’s universal.

I don't need to be a wolf, I have three on my shirt.

Attached: Three_Wolf_Moon.jpg (334x299, 14K)

>ghana accurately records crime statistics
lmao. go get ebola

>wanting to be a furry

Yeah OK, obruni

police.gov.gh/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/ANNUAL-REPORT-2017.pdf

In 2017 2.1 people got murdered per 100,000 people in Ghana

police.gov.gh/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CRIME-STATISTICS-PRESENTATION.pdf

In the first quarter of 2018 the murder rate stood at 0.43 per 100,000

I didn’t fear particular concern for my physical safety on a typical night out until moving to America

Yeah. We do. I bet you’re one of those idiots who claim Japanese police “don’t record” all their crime out of butthurt.

>All these fags thinking sheepdogs are great when they're just wolves owned by the guy most likely to kill the sheep.

This.

Attached: KingNiggerNelsonMandela.jpg (800x598, 74K)

Sure thing. Your third worod shithole barely has infastructure. I'm sure your police accurately record all homicides.

>he's so dominated and surrounded by American culture he mistakes it for "normal / baseline / zero"
I bet you think your house doesn't have a scent.

>Your third worod shithole barely has infastructure.
I imagine they do now, because of China. They're real philanthropist apparently.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1TMKKzedd0

Attached: 50290f926bb3f76b7d000000-750-735.jpg (750x735, 110K)

>treated like Rambo
by who?

>he thinks McDonalds, fag marriage and niggers are culture

how many of you cucks actually have a
>SHEEPDAWG
????

Attached: 11092018437.jpg (2592x1456, 1.26M)

>holds up 1 data point with insignificant weight sitting on the edge of the set's range
>is one of the "smart" niggers
checks out

We’re low 2nd world, idiot. And we rank 111 out of 137 countries on the World Economic Forum infrastructure competitiveness report.
>troll spelling
Piss off.
Most of Ghana’s foreign investment is from the West

I have two Dobermans.

>It’s a Jow Forumsfag ad hominem episode
Kek

>from the west
>hates the west.

Attached: GetOnMyLevelBro.jpg (2420x1815, 3.1M)

You'd think they'd Jon the military or coast guard disaster relief or emts or some shit but no

Attached: and what level would that be.jpg (1080x607, 165K)

Yeah America is fugged ngl.

Eh. We'll deal with it. In American fashion. Again.

>guns, explosions, burning cities, and lots of casualties.

We do this every 100 years or so.

Attached: OnlyTheToppestOfPuppers.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

>low 2nd world
No you aren't. You're legitimately a third world shithole in HDI rankings. I'd take statistics from your nation with a grain of salt.

I remember when I lived in Europe, there was always someone who said, semi-jokingly, that America and Americans had no culture.

I didn't really say much to him after he said shit like that, but I would remind him of the many times when we went out to McDonalds and Burger King (and I actually recall going to those places far more often with friends in Europe than in America, because of the high prices at restaurants in Europe leaving fast food as the only "cheap" options), the movies we went to like Star Wars and the Avengers, the times we watched South Park and Family Guy together, how he always had his face looking at an iPhone, how he always was checking his instagram, facebook, twitter, and snapchat, how the only music he listened to was rap or rock, and most importantly, the fact that his country didn't end up living the rest of its lifespan as Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union's Scandinavian bitch.

of course, like any logical European man, after I mentioned these things to him, he would reply, quite cleverly:
"Shut the fuck up you fat fucking American't lol."

Attached: 1519504473371.jpg (691x953, 111K)

Now we know who the people who whine about Jow Forums are. Discord Trannies, and Ghanaians. I think this place needs to try out flags for a month or so.

Attached: cyi8imN.jpg (450x585, 53K)

you already tired?

Attached: 11092018427.jpg (2592x1456, 1.2M)

Attached: BackAtIt.jpg (2420x1815, 2.78M)

Not to start shit but I think flags are gay / reddit as fuck. "Let me just ignore everything you said because the picture above your post is one I dislike".

Attached: 20151225_125627_1.jpg (2092x3719, 2.32M)

Attached: I see you!.jpg (2592x1456, 1.29M)

Get back in the slave ship monkey boy

Funny how 'American' culture consists entirely of things invented by Jews.

Attached: CareToGoForASwim.jpg (2420x1815, 3.19M)

American "culture" is pure fucking trash. It is nothing but rampant degeneracy, niggers and kike consumerist shit.

Most things in the world were invented by jews

Criminally underrated.

And yet its the only culture that everyone talks about or cares about apparently

Attached: ohshitthepitsarecoming.jpg (1080x607, 267K)

Because the Kikes behind it are getting desperate, and the retards who serve are too invested in the system to ever contemplate turning against it, even though it no longer defends America or Americans.

Ghana can't do math and has no police

American education at work.

5 second google search destroys your entire argument lol

Don't you mean every other culture has a massive influence on America?

Attached: wanna go for a run.jpg (2592x1456, 1.21M)

Amazing that someone took the time to write 3 pages on why a simplistic analogy is simplistic.

These internet journalists must love the smell of their own shit to think anyone gives a fuck about their blog-tier ramblings

The kicker is that the US military is the sheep while Israel is the wolf that gets them to do their bidding.

what is more interesting is that you apparently can make a living doing it.

Attached: it only looks as if I had no tail huehueborkhuecoughhuethrowsupborkhue.jpg (2592x1456, 1.25M)

CAREFUL, wouldn't want to get banned for Speaking While Gentile.

In America, the only "acceptable" choice is to kneel, serve, and obey the ruler class while pissing on your own race and ancestors. It's the American way.