What does Jow Forums think about three percenters? Are they cringy tryhards or modern day minutemen?

What does Jow Forums think about three percenters? Are they cringy tryhards or modern day minutemen?

Attached: 1542213795946.jpg (986x555, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/03/three-percent-far-right-leftwing-gun-groups
youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8
laissez-fairerepublic.com/tenplanks.html
youtu.be/KNCv9TIlrgg
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2A/small govt supporters
Based
>Edgy fatbodies
Cringeworthy

Great idea. Poor execution.

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/03/three-percent-far-right-leftwing-gun-groups

Message is good. But horrible execution and most of the 3%ers are fatties

>The Guardian

Kill yourself

Both. People call them fatasses, and that's fair, but have you looked at cops lately? Threepers could totally steamroll teh gubernmint. But I'm not sure if we want them in charge afterward.

>What does Jow Forums think about three percenters?
Really?

If there was another Revolutionary war in this country, these are the senile boomers who would attempt - albiet horribly, to fight against the revolutionaries. These are the same people who allegedly revere the Founding Fathers, but if were alive during the first Revolutionary war - would've fought against those very same men. They're Freedom Obstructionist, and will defend the very system which infringes upon our rights, and restricts our liberties.

Attached: 41d.jpg (500x500, 37K)

what if 2% of them are Jews?

Attached: 1471242707609.png (422x422, 172K)

>They're Freedom Obstructionist, and will defend the very system which infringes upon our rights, and restricts our liberties.
youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8

Refer to this.
>“Racists like you deserve no platform. You disgrace the word patriot.”
Uhh... What do they think the Founding Fathers were?

Larpers with good ideals.
I’d rather have the militia actually do some good for their community while they stand on these values

>In the last week, Marshall has appeared alongside the Patriot Prayer leader, Joey Gibson, in small towns throughout Washington, trying to get counties to pass “second amendment sanctuary” ordnances aimed at preventing the enforcement of gun laws passed as a state ballot initiative.

ok so how are they defending "the very system which infringes upon our rights, and restricts our liberties"?

More fucking larpers jacking themselves off about being future insurgents

Cringy but not bad.

If you feel the need to tell me how badass you're going to be in a situation that you'll never be in, then you're a dickhead.

"If there was another Revolutionary war in this country," you don't think the majority of them would defend the US gov't? Especially if some of those revolutionaries were ethnocentric whites.

Most of those dudes have mulatto grandchildren - with its father missing from its life. I'm certain most of these people would be stern defenders of the GloboHomo system, especially if it's against "Nazis."

if there was a commie uprising that needed to be put down then yes they probably would defend the existing government

fags that won't do anything while the government takes their rights. They're all "tough guy" and stickers.

doesn't this describe all of Jow Forums?

pretty much, and Jow Forums won't do anything while the government takes their rights. They're all weebs and furfags with patches and stickers.

>if there was a commie uprising
I have bad news for you, user.
laissez-fairerepublic.com/tenplanks.html

i aint clicking that shit nigga

The loudest ones are the first to fold. That's not to say that all activist/prepper/militia types are useless, it's just that the loud retards with no OPSEC generally aren't the sharpest tools in the shed to begin with.
.It's the 2A paradox. Everybody wants to throw stones, but nobody wants to cast the first one.

Well, those larpers could use more, sharper pixels, if that blur you posted is anything to go by.

>create an armed organization with political goals
>don't trust only blood relatives
>don't implement omerta

it's like people have learned nothing from history.

So I only need to kill 9.7 million Americunts that's not a bad deal if I say so myself.

>americunt
i prefer amerilard t.bh

They let a spic choke out a white guy for holding a pic of Pepe. Fuck them. LaVoy Finicum would still be alive if they didn’t pussy out.

>They let a spic choke out a white guy for holding a pic of Pepe
Ah yes, the oathcuckers. Boomercons such as those are nothing more than useful idiots.

Wait there are more than one group of these fags?

I want a group of gun buddies to do drills with, I know these guys be all I could find.

Says Jow Forums who regularly use the daily mail as a source.

You'd be better off playing paintball.

both, the original minutemen were probably considered cringey tryhards at the time

Look up "10 planks Communist Manifesto" then.

>It's the 2A paradox. Everybody wants to throw stones, but nobody wants to cast the first one.
I want to be careful about what I say, but we, the "right wing," don't have any institutions. It would be a mess, and most people wouldn't know what to do - I wouldn't exactly know what to do myself.

jew run controlled opposition
>hey guys lets overthrow the government
>HELL YEAH I HAVE MAPS TO WHERE ALL THE JEWS AND FREE MASONS LIVE IN THIS STATE
>now now now, we cant go after people based on their race or wealth. first things first. we need to go down to the housing projects and start recruiting all the jamals and tyrones. this here is miguel lopez. he will be your commanding officer. he doesnt speak english but we promised him citizenship for his 28 member extended family if we can use him in photo ops. oh and be sure you go by colonel goldbergs office before you leave. he likes to photograph and fingerprint everyone when they sign up. you do have two forms of ID right? just think of all the freedom we will have to go to war with Iran after we get rid of these traitors in the (insert political party here)! then finally the (insert political party here) will be in control and put america back on track!

buncha scaredy cat faggots that worship cops and get nervous and upset when you use mean language around them.
I mean what fucking good are these boomer boot lickers if you cant even use the J word around them?

Attached: andrew jackson was a god.jpg (1165x1749, 271K)

>I know these guys be all I could find.
If they're really your only option (there are other ways to find bros), I suggest singling out the "redpilled" members of the group and bonding with them. But keep in mind, it's a certain type of person that goes to these events.

Bunch of cringey lardasses but with their hearts in the right place

>we, the "right wing," don't have any institutions
We used to, but were forced out. I suggest getting involved with the local community to find trustworthy people.
> I wouldn't exactly know what to do myself.
Sit down, make a list of possible scenarios, and make a brief plan for each one. Find people you can trust and/or have valuable skills that you don't have.

Are the 3%ers the ones that have no standards and Oath Keepers have to atleast be like an EMT?

>What does Jow Forums think about three percenters?
I want to know how 3% of the population owns 90% of all tv media. 90% of hollywood. 99% of printed media. 90% of the press.
this same 3% also makes up 50% of all political representatives and political staff. how does 3% of the population in the USA have exclusive control over the federal reserve and its private banks printing money?
I wont even mention the dual citizens and the most powerful lobby in the USA owned outright by these same 3% thats written our foreign policy for decades now and had us fighting endless wars for a foreign nation.

I think this same 3% makes up 100% of the money used to strip americans of their constitutional right to bear arms and they arent gonna stop until we are all disarmed and living in a orwellian welfare state

what do I think of the 3%ers?
I think we need to start burning down their houses in the middle of the night and spraying their windshields with buckshot while they drive to work.
I think we need to make them 0% if we ever want our fucking country back.

Attached: armed goyim 12.jpg (1024x569, 64K)

>1.7%

>t. glownigger

>1.7% of the population turned a 95% white USA into >50% white USA in the matter of a few decades by opening borders and throwing billions in welfare to a dark skinned underclass that all vote dem and will continue to vote away our rights in exchange for more federal gibs

well at least canada and the EU and australia are all getting the same treatment

Attached: jewish demography.jpg (720x717, 293K)

t. pussy

we are all on the same lists you faggot. might as well start talking about how to solve the real (((problems))) while we still can without getting thrown in jail for thought crime like in the UK

Attached: k calling me a fed again.png (956x706, 805K)

damn, you're right. your little boomer mspaint jpeg convinced me, time to mcveigh the government because jews. thanks, user!

oy vey

Why do you have reaction images ready for people calling you a fed? Only a fed would do that.

>yo homie. I get what your saying. I even turned down the kendrick lamar song I was playing off my phone in public to better focus on what youre saying. I think the best way to solve these problems is to sit back and vote our way out of it. just keep voting based red republicans and Im sure all of this treasonous bullshit will go away.

I cant tell the difference between the stupid ones and the ones that are in on it. but it doesnt matter they both deserve a bullet.

Attached: this is what (((you))) look like goy boy.jpg (650x640, 61K)

i'll be watching the news for your brave jew murdering. godspeed user!

>duuuuddde ur either an atomwaffen division sperg or a 3%er boomercuck there's no middle room
Who would say such a thing?

Attached: 1517867928738.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>come onnnnnnnn dude just like kill some jews lmao pussy you won't

fucking cia niggers

Ah yes, the III

Insane
Inbred
In jail

Like, a Jow Forums fat? Or just straight up unfit?

My DS I had back in 2011 was one of the biggest guys I have ever seen, but he could fucking move. Easily weighing more than two of me.

I think all these demographic trends artificially supported by unsustainable tax policies are completely coincidental and all the alarmist bullshit is completely misplaced

only based israel needs walls and nukes, they are the only western democracy that shares all our values except for the massive need for 3rd world immigration that every other western country in the world has a dire need of
based israel amirite guys?

Attached: back to pol.png (897x576, 51K)

>cringy tryhards

This.

Attached: fucking JEWS.png (600x550, 230K)

>namefag calling someone else a cringy tryhard
oh the ironing

>The loudest ones are the first to fold.

Attached: 529c20cb7eff6.gif (150x150, 3.2M)

youtu.be/KNCv9TIlrgg

Attached: tenor.gif (320x228, 1.33M)

LOL this is so true.

American Hispanic here, we dont like jews. Hispanics are mostly catholic or christian and have not been brain washed by protestant Christianity of jew supporting America. Mexicans, despite the lack of proper education in Mexico know a lot about their history. They know the conquistadors were Spanish Jews, same with most South Americans. Theres all sorts of antisemetic groups in Mexico. Not too long ago graffiti was spotted in Mexico saying “Hitler Tenia Reson”
Meaning “Hitler had a reason”.

And theres currently a “Lexit” movement. Record number of latinos are leaving the democratic party right now. If the neo nazis at least dropped their racism against Hispanics, then they would have numerous hispanic supporters and not just from the more european mexicans but from the mestizos as well. Dont get confused by the american born children of immigrants who were raised on black american media. And most mexicans hate that cholo gang shit, thats an American phenomenon.

literally a bunch of people who at some point in their lives have taken an oath to protect the constitution then spent their entire careers as tools of the people actively dismantling the constitution

bunch of know nothing boomer faggots that will be on the side of the (((government))) when shit goes down

Attached: boomer diaries.png (1500x1116, 2.1M)

Source?

American christians are probably the only people in the world who like jews.

you're thinking of the wrong group here user

I see wut u did there lol

i love 4channels

Hope you like the taste of dick

yeah man Im sure all those millions of welfare dependent 85 IQ criminals are really gonna help restore the USA to its original state of being

Im completely positive hispanics arent a fucking cinder block tied around our necks to completely replace the white working class in the USA
we need more based mexicans that vote republican that totally exist and hate jews
those millions of mexicans that you see everyday reading thomas paine in public and giving lectures about the importance of the revolutionary pamphlets.

just like we need the blacks. we are gonna need all the doctors and marine biologists on our side when the shit goes down.

Attached: mexican invasion.png (564x3363, 565K)

They are probably good useful idiots. If the economy collapses and money is worthless you will need idiots to risk there lives.

It was oathkeepers. Same idea just different membership card. It on YouTube under oath keeper choke

>there
like yours?

Attached: jews congress.png (631x645, 323K)

Until the 90s America born hispanics voted republican. You let the jews turn them blue. Do feel the same way about italians? In the 1900s italians were viewed the same way and were even considered black.

Maybe you should have thought of that before you spent 80 years fighting the Jews' wars for them.

they are scum

fuck those spaghetti eating jewelry wearing half nigger wops
there's a reason greaseballs all wear tracksuits and talk like niggers. its in their blood.

I dont think Ive ever met an italian american that was a standup decent working white person.
they've all been loud gold chain wearing goombas that dress like niggers and listen to hip hop. and not even good hip hop. radio hip hop.

Attached: italian progress.jpg (573x708, 69K)

Talk is cheap and they lack a defined enemy. As such, they just keep claiming how much they are “ready to defend the republic” but really don’t do anything as the democrats constantly erode our rights.

If they wanted to be useful, they’d vote every time, especially in local government issues involving budgets and reducing threats towards civil liberties.

I keep reminding people that non-white Hispanics are integrating just as quickly as the waves of European immigrants throughout history. Only two races will never integrate: the one at the bottom and the one at the top.

>we need to make america great again, we need to hang all the elites that secretly control this country, we need violent revolution to take all the elites out of power and give it back to the people
yeah man I totally agree. let me grab my rifle. its time to make these fucking jews pay for ruining the USA.
>woah woah woah buddy. we arent about talk like that. youre some kinda extremist and we dont tolerate that here. somebody write down that guys license plate so we can report him to the FBI for violating the parameters of the new 1st amendment that outlaws hate speech and revokes his citizenship for thinking like that.

Attached: red flag laws.jpg (1021x272, 94K)

Kill yourself you piss dumb *nglo. Remember that when Rome was conquering the world, g*rmans and br*tons were literally barbarians living in mud huts who we'd casually conquer and rape. The only reason northern euros did anything successful at all is cause we infused you with Mediterranean genes.

There's a reason the most desired men in Europe are Italians and spaniards, even your own women realize that German and English dudes are ugly as shit on average

I think they're faggots

Whatever you say, Varus.

>only six percent
bullshit

>we will not see our republic fall
As if it hasn't already fallen.

in what world did the romans conquer germania?

the senate is 10% jews
but like that matters. all jews could be banned from public office tomorrow.
we would still have a 100% jew owned congress.
every single republican and democrat is a jewish tool. never forget that.

Attached: 81aa814ebd384cf2a7b00da568568b01ca7a247f6d899cba9eeb1b2ea21f9f47.jpg (500x358, 40K)

You mean like right fucking now? The left has completed its long march through the institutions, they won. HR1 won’t pass the senate but it will be tried again with the inevitable double majority they will get in 2022 or 24 or whenever. Illegals will get to vote and your country will literally never represent its citizens ever again.

Right now all we can do is sit around and try to get retards like you to see this so we can start the DotR.

>There's a reason the most desired men in Europe are Italians and spaniards

Is this what wogs actually believe?

Fuck off retard. They’ll be kicking down your door to take your guns and will call the people fighting back FBI plants.

On the Glorious Day you folks will be the first to go.

cringe. when the state falls, three percenters will be the retards trying to enforce federal laws that don't exist anymore. they'll assimilate into local militias when they figure it out. hopefully they'll do the right thing and protect their communities instead of helping a failing federal military and FEMA try to control the collapse.

the actual modern day minutemen are Jow Forumsommandos who are hasguns, shootguns, and have a stockpile of ammo and useful skills, and want to protect and preserve their neighborhoods and way of life.

Attached: fbi.jpg (400x331, 26K)

Mediniggerians are fucking deluded

The only Italians that are desirable are from Northern Italy. In fact, Northern Italy is the only part of Italy that produces anything of value.

Whatever happened to "the weak must fear the strong" and "might makes right"?
:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
we need a final solution for the 3 percent problem

Attached: imagine that.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Dont try to slob my knob Manuel, If you come to my town I'll ventilate your whole fucking family just like niggers, jews, and chugs. All non-whites must fucking hang.

>be me, a bean
>parents were either commie removers or in a wealthy plantation family
>fought hard but lost most of what they had, gathered what they had and emigrated to the US
>raised American, taught to respect elders, respect right to bear arms yadda yadda yadda
>grew up both innawoods and innadesert, loved being outdoors
>have stable job, never took a dollar of welfare, joined the military out of misguided patriotism and am a disciple of Based Bill Cooper
>mfw cholofaggots and university (((educated))) Latinx retards gonna fuck it all up for (((reasons)))

You’d be right about us assimilating if it were 40 yeas ago dude but with the current uncontrolled immigration we’ve become the exception to the rule. With this endless stream of Indios and bottom of the barrel peasants streaming in they will never assimilate like we did, they’ll just bring their barrio with them and their anchor babies will provide fresh recruits (and victims) for gangs and indoctrination in (((college))). This is the blackest of pills for us Hispanics, we’re gonna get FUCKED by this peasant scum and the (((people))) who enable them. It’s a pure kind of hate that I have for the typical urban cholonigger scum who couldn’t make it on his own outside his block, I intend to continue prepping so I can protect my family and the community I’ve grown tight with when shit truly hits the fan because emotions will be high and the shit that will flow from the major cities, whether they’re leftist scum or neo nazifags (yes I know most of you Jow Forumsniggers are noguns Urbanite subhumans), will take no prisoners and won’t let nuance get in the way of their bloodlust. I still hope that the coming conflict will be along rural/urban lines, if so we have to stick together and fight this inhuman mess that the kikes have synthesized in the metropolitan shitholes. If not however, I suggest you other spics and nonwhites prepare for the worst, I’ll see you cunts on the other side

Attached: AD6156DD-F5D3-43CA-8FFD-BD8BC1C6F982.jpg (678x381, 34K)

bro Im from the central valley CA
I live in mexico. I have plenty of friends just like you. in fact most of my friends were hispanic growing up.

the thing is the 1 out of 10,000 mexican that actually reads, cares about the constitution and contributes to society does not make up for the other 50 million living off welfare and committing crime and ruining schools and being functionally illiterate peasants.
I in no way want there to be a race war but push comes to shove norte america will be better off without any of you than all of you.
and youre the ones pushing for it.
all you pinche yanta's can get lit up for once the shooting starts.
finna boutta pull out my cuerno de chivo on all you mayates. serio fool.

Attached: we dont need no stinking passports or drivers licenses or insurance cards or birth certificates or s (400x300, 60K)

I don’t have a Mexico to run away to, my entire family only have citizenship here, It may all fall apart but I intend on making these cholfaggots and indio peasants pay. I’m gonna make the Blood Meridian look like a children’s boom