How good are Polish SF?

How would you rank them among, say, other global special forces? How do their kits differ from other Polish soldiers or other SF units? Strengths? Weaknesses? How did they do in Iraq? etc.
Anything interesting you know about em feel free to share, I ask since I'm an American with Polish ancestry and just wondering. Ty in advance.

Attached: 27c373736ce52ba18a055868780e7256.jpg (960x720, 206K)

they're NATO, so just like everyone else, except maybe certain American units. Same training.

Attached: polish firing squad.jpg (262x192, 15K)

Good enough.

Attached: 1509995269698.png (1132x454, 751K)

Pieces of shit.

Back when I was a senior in high school, a few friends and I became "friends" with the photo teacher who had a real Vining vibe about him. He knew we were all autists who liked to discuss all things military, and over time he revealed enough that it became apparent he operated pretty hard at one point in his life and we felt comfortable enough to ask him more direct questions even though he'd still laugh off most of them because we were young and couldn't into subtlety. I do remember asking him what he thought of GROM, and he said that he didn't get any opportunities to work with them directly but they have an extremely well-regarded reputation among professionals in the business.

Attached: 0cd.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

>except maybe certain American units
being in a perpetual state of warfare puts every American SF unit above all other SF units, except for other SF units that actively deploy despite their country not being in war ie. SAS, JTF2, etc.

difficult training and low acceptance numbers don't mean fucking shit if you don't have the body count to back it up.

Attached: 1535057267831.jpg (1280x853, 249K)

>outdated hand me down gear
>front sight post on all ar15s like cavemen
>ugliest sniper rifles Ive ever seen and probably in shitty 7.62x51 and still using 168 smk

3/10 trash

superior guns, gear, aesthetics over OP at least.

that's either bait or you're fucking retarded. the gear they use is not that bad, and even if it was, it's not like training/skill/shared experience isn't by far the most important thing.

No Americans with stories about the Polish soldiers who whored themselves out to fight in Iraq?

Modern Polish special forces were basically created by SAS so you can figure out what their training, weaknesses and so on are like.

what the fuck would those weaknesses be?

Remind me again what the point of the Iraq war was?

I seem to have forgotten.

>k doesn't understand what the point of "special forces" is

imagine my surprise

To shitstomp on post Soviet gear so much, that it isn't funny anymore.

Based

literally slavshit tier.

slavs have a good military history though

Implying I(OP) am not a Jow Forums nufag who just came here to ask a question. Also my questions aren't just about their SF but their SF in relation to thier other forces, so if those arent GROM in the pic theyre still relevant.

More like SROM, lol.

Israel & oil
Anyone know how well that training transfers over? Because obviously the SAS training some rag tag african level forces wouldnt put them on the polish or british levels. So, like, would you put GROM on the level of SAS only in training since SAS has a more fleshed out body count and operational history?

Grom isn't the only sf unit in Poland, if you are really interested in polish sf you should research JW AGAT

What? who cares if they have front sight post if they all have EOTechs or holos on anyway?

BALTS RULE THEM

why SROM? lol
Thanks for the tip, they look badass. Again, ignorant amerimutt here so pardon me.
The suggested results also bring up JW Nil, Komandosow, 7 SSA, and their military gendarmie. Know anything about the distinction between these groups? Is there a hierarchy?

lol not sure if bait, eggzplain

>Is there a hierarchy?
there is no hierarchy but JWK, NIL and 7 Special Operations Aviation Squadron aren't really your standard SF in modern understanding of the word as they are training mostly for full blown war and other SHTF scenarios.
There is rivalry between GROM and AGAT as their purpose is very similar but GROM is all about being silent and surgical in their actions, and AGAT's motto is "only ruins left after us"

that's super epic. How much have they actually operated in the real world though? And sauce on how you know this?

>AGAT
>calling your SF unit literally "anti gestapo" when founding them in 2011

that's pretty based and also a bit cringey

youre either mad or your really mad hes right

>be smol Polish garrison in the NATO ...I mean NAPOleonic army
>manning old ass fort in bumfuck nowhere, Spain
>suddenly the Redcoats are landing
>wew it's nothing , they only outnumber us 10:1
>it's_time.jpg
>British emissary demands surrendering the castle
>"Come and get it"
>they come
>proceed to btfo Connaught Rangers, killing leading officer
>sink a gunboat and larger ships suddenly are losing interest
>at night lord Blayney unloads siege cannons
>and fucking Rodney is dropping more limeys
>counterattack!
>is super effective, British guns are now shooting British ships
>reinforcements arrive,guys have been running mountain trail day and night
>fuckmurdering guerillas when they met them
>invaders btfo
>lord Blayney captured and assdevastated
>his heirloom saber hangs at museum in Cracow
>fuck the heretics

Attached: Bitwa_pod_FuengirolÄ…3.jpg (1024x547, 73K)

>fighting for your oppressors

Why do poles always do this?

Polish people always go on about national pride but seem like the biggest bootlickers of all time

>SF discussions
Cringe.

Nigger

ty for the greentext. kurwa!

>cringing at SF
cringe. implying they cant fuck up anyone they want

What answer did you expect? k/ is mostly place of ppl with delusions. If you want know the truth ask any seal or vet that fought with polish soldier especially sf. You can also find lots of official credentials.