I don’t wike dis gun it’s too heavy

>I don’t wike dis gun it’s too heavy
>me baby arms can’t handle wecoil
>wah it’s too much for me
Shut up and start lifting weights or at least do cardio, don’t forget that dyels will be the first to die in shtf/zombie apocalypse/etc

Attached: FDD4D11F-DAD5-4C66-B00E-DFB3BE83DC1F.jpg (571x638, 75K)

Except for the fact that those are reasonable things to consider when buying guns. Not everyone is a beefcake male, there are women (female), manlets, the disabled, women (male) who may want firearms.

Teebeehee the meatheads will be the first to die as their hearts with thickened walls explode and splatter the walls with blood.

When the shuhuhhtufuhh, I'm gonna make a time capsule from videos of me shooting twinks in the stomach with a 12 gauge buckshot to spite the futuristic neutered progressives who have completely disgraced and castrated the human race to ease the suffering of the government.

Attached: sticky (1).gif (16x16, 552)

People with high caloric intake requirements and non body weight fitness regimens will be the third to go after the trannys and libruls.. Don't you know anything?

all those people you just described deserve to die though

Easy there, Elliot.

how is a gun too heavy? any job has a basic minimum requirement of lifting and carrying 40 pounds.

>being a knuckledragging musclemancer is bad

Lmao at this weakling cope. Since the beginning of time berrypickers have tried to pretend being a fuckin weak dork is cool, and since the beginning of time chad rockhead grugs have crammed your berrypicking ass in a locker and laughed.

The future belongs to those who can deadlift 400lbs, Day of the Wedgie soon, nerd.

Attached: 1551938886475.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

>The Gathering of the Hutts on Endor (colorized)

we must find a way to stop these kids and their lame threads. Jow Forums is becoming a board of kids and stupid crap and a lot of repete shit.

Attached: 1551989428642.png (253x199, 6K)

It matters if you have to lug a lot of other shit along with your gun for miles on end, then excess weight will won't be appreciated so much. You're not wrong though about dyels, if anyone is concerned about shtf they should absolutely be physically fit and healthy.

You’re replying seriously to the resident schizoposter you faggot. Back to redd/fit/.

>all those people you just described deserve to die though
>manlets
>people

edgy little bitch, ain't cha, sparky?

>t. 5'7

weight and recoil are concerns for everyone, as the benefits that apply to low weight, low recoil weapons apply to everyone

Hello twig/chunky boy

>redditman meme
>muh zombor appuklips
Go the fuck back, faggot.

>>redditman meme
>>muh zombor appuklips
>Go the fuck back, faggot

Attached: 7DBE6D91-F27E-4E40-9DB7-8C001739EFF0.jpg (200x302, 35K)

That's why I think that the 2nd ammendment is retarded. The feds should unironically take the guns because most of the population are gay and feminized because of soi.

You fucking faggot I bet I can DL more than your bitch ass.

Attached: Bill_Kazmaier_Deadlifting.jpg (450x320, 31K)

Goon?

Attached: tenor.gif (274x274, 1.16M)

k
great post

cant argue with that

Attached: ea572e7.jpg (1441x1080, 149K)

faggot upset because he got cucked and out gunned by someone using polymer and or glock. shut your faggot mouth nigger

>tfw could shoot my granddads 357 colt trooper without the slightest issue at 16
>tfw first fired a 12 gauge at age 7
>tfw people like op described actually exist

Attached: nuke pepe.jpg (750x710, 36K)

fucking based deranged posters god bless

fort hood hot good vendor
'93-'93
miss it

Hey dude don't hate on manlets they have it bad enough already. Let them enjoy their 9mm and glorified .22s more AKs and best MMs for us

Anyone can use an AK, even nigger slave children fighting each other

Damn, now there's a group of beefy men. Gotta lift to look like that, little bois.

lol. polymer frame guns have more recoil than steel frame guns; if you weren't a retard you would know this. More mass in the pistol = less recoil.

Anyone carrying a steel gun in modern times is a pussy. Their frail wrists cant handle the pop from a polymer frame, so they have to resort to a heavier pistol. Enjoy your less reliable, harder to conceal piece of shit, just because you cant handle modern weaponry like a man. It's ok, when your test levels get beyond that of a woman maybe you can start carrying a glock, you wimp. till then keep carrying your shit sig or 1911, and enjoy dying from some nog when your gun jams.

lol. i can deadlift a little over 4pl8, and i can tell you right now that some 140 lb brazilian manlet trained in jiu jitsu would fuck you up. lifting does not make you alpha, you dont even play a sport lmao, no athleticism. lifters thinking theyre tough is just sad, youre the dorks who werent good enough to play sports competitively so you make up for it by pretending that moving around weights makes you good at fighting or gunfights; it doesn't. at all.

and i can probably outlift you. i do it for the added health benefits and to assist in my martial arts, you just do it cause youre some virgin with nothing better to do

>im for real totally jacked breh, but tiny people are strong too! Really!

T. Skinny little dork who thinks his mcninja training will help when I clobber him with a bigass grugclub.