10mm 1911

Hi Jow Forums. I'm looking for a compact 1911 in 10mm for CC, but can't find any? Can someone help me?

Attached: PI9126LP_6.jpg (1780x1200, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XKAgoT_8qI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10mm is for sissies and the 1911 is for gay grandpas.

short of having one custom made there aren't any

Can’t happen unfortunately I’m going to engineering school to make one

Get a Hi-Point.

So whats a better alternative to 10mm fella?

>unfortunately I am going to engineering school
I'm sorry about your misfortune but perhaps while you are there you can take some composition classes.

Attached: f76.jpg (200x208, 9K)

Why? That is a ton of wasted powder and no real gain. If you're going to jack the barrel to 3.5~4", get a 40 S&W instead.

>he didn’t use a comma on the pakastani hat weaving board
No, I didn’t so fuck off... nigger!

fuck off kid

10mm is fucking based AND redpilled, you old boomer

Shot placement.

Attached: 8163.jpg (475x221, 14K)

Nah.

There aren't any, not mass produced. I have a glock 29 and it does the job well enough. Otherwise conceal a full size and brag about it on a mongolian basket weaving forum. Your call.

.45 super/ .450SMC its everything 10mm is, but better. You loose a little off the top end but get a lot more in the energy transfer.

youtu.be/7XKAgoT_8qI

Good enough video. big thing is you can go heavier with .45 super, and it basically puts the 10mm in the place the .40 is getting put. Rowland is the next better in autoguns.

10mm IS for dumb boomers

dude boomers invented 10mm

Glock 29.

*jams*

1911s just don’t feel as nice to hold as a modern pistol. my only pistol is a 1911 and every day I regret buying it over a modern 9mm

You just got bitch mitts, it's fine. Or maybe you're an area 51 reject with some long fingers, but one of the universally accepted truths is that single stack 1911s feel pretty alright in the grip department. If you're having trouble with a matter millions of others aren't then I'd suggest looking into new grips.

Yeah, the ergonomics of a 1911 are terrible. No modern handgun would ever replicate the grip angle of a 1911 because it's so bad.

Attached: JS92M9A3MLE-4.jpg (501x334, 61K)

You don't own any guns.