>wake up in my bed
>can't remember anything
>my friend's shoes are on my floor
>look at phone
>see a friend posted a photo of a crashed car
>get hit by a flood of memories and panic

>went to bar with friends
>last thing I remember is the bar closing and kicking us out
>then I remember walking up to a crashed car that was only two blocks away from where I live
>ran up
>"Hey is everyone okay?!?!"
>two dudes standing in their yard
>car crashed up wall onto their yard
>"Yeah, we're good, this dude just crashed and is too drunk to speak"
>"Oh shit, did you see if he is okay??"
>go up to the window
>see its my fucking friend
>freak out
>realize he is blacked out and can't even speak
>"Holy shit, dude! Wake up! You need to go home!"
>the two guys started yelling at me when I approached his door
>ignored them trying to get my friend to talk
>turn around to ask them
>"please don't call the cops, I swear we'll pay for everything"
>i have my hands together in a pleading motion, and standing more than 5ft away from them
>all of a sudden
>two guys act scared
>one pulls a gun on me
>can clearly see its a 9mm barrel
>hands shoot into air
>"WHOA, DONT FUCKING SHOOT ME!"
>"WHAT THE FUCK!"
>start backing away
>start literally sprinting away
>don't remember anything after
>different friend calls me
>tells me drunk friend got arrested and is in jail

I've never had a gun pulled on me before, and now I'm shaking with rage, sorrow, and wondering if I would have done the same in their situation. Just thought I'd share.

Attached: 1531394005596.png (554x543, 412K)

sounds like a liability what is this florida

california, I still can't believe I got a gun pulled on me, but I'm still more shook my friend is in jail and completely fucked.

Sounds like you need to call a lawyer. Having a gun pulled on you in California in an unjustifiable manner such as this is illegal and highly prosecutable. Unless the two guys were police.

>mfw drunk op tried to bribe the cops and later resists arrest and runs away

No joke, that is exactly what I fucking thought.
The only thing though is, it was on their front yard, and I was on their yard, they were woken up to the sound of someone crashing into their yard, but perfectly calm until I asked them not to call the police. They were definitely not police. Just two little scrawny kids around my age, probably mid 20's.
If they pull a gun on someone just for that though, I seriously have problems with them. They live only two blocks away for fucks sake.
But I understand the circumstances why he had his gun on his, but NOT TO FUCKING PULL IT ON ME.
I kind of want to go to his house to ask why he thought that was okay.
>mfw you didn't post a face
Not gonna lie, my friend is extremely retarded when blacked out drunk, he may have tried that.
His bail was only 2500 though.

sorry, still hungover, I just got that joke.
lmfao, that would be fucking hilarious if they were cops

just looked up some shit
"In order to draw your weapon, you have to be in fear for your life. You can't just "feel threatened" because someone is "bigger than you" or "louder than you" or "generally intimidating." Even if they are harassing you, you still can't draw your gun."
I think I might actually peruse this. i was in no way even a threat, he literally just pulled his gun on me for no fucking reason.

>:^)
In all honesty tho, if you were drunk and your frind crashed into their home. When you asked them to not call the cops, is there any way they might have seen it as a "don't fkn call the cops"? It sucks having a gun pointed at you, I know, but this sounds like a situation where there might be a blank or two.

Attached: 1548453886572.png (500x522, 133K)

Whatever you do, don't talk to the cops or volunteer any information. Talk to a lawyer ONLY. A competent one.

there was absolutely no way it was taken as that. I said "please don't call the cops, we'll get this figured out and fixed". He pulls his gun out "The cops are fucking coming".
cue girly shriek
"WHOA, DONT FUCKING SHOOT ME DUDE".

As a gun lover, I don't want to take away guns from a responsible gun owner. But he literally just demonstrated how he will use it even if he is not in fear for his life.

I'm completely shook about this.

lul

I learned this a long time ago... "just be honest and it will be easier on yourself". lmfao, biggest lie ever.

1) don't address this on social media. even posting here may have been a mistake.
2) talk to a lawyer ASAP. no one else. not family, not your friends. this could wind up being a big deal. guns, cars, alcohol, property of 3rd parties, obstruction of justice.
3) maybe cut down on the booze? shit like this stopped happening around me when i quit drinking. funny how that worked.

you can run from this and be anxious, or you can talk to a lawyer and get some perspective on the situation.

>I'm completely shook about this.
shut up fag and quit crying. This shit is too late now to do anything about, it's your word, the friend of the degenerate drunk who drives into peoples property vs the property owner(s). Who do you think the cops will believe? may even end up bring shit on yourself unintentionally.

Attached: giphy.gif (482x277, 3.87M)

Attached: 6EAA26B4-6C71-4732-9823-C8F76D320F57.jpg (550x474, 45K)

OP don't be baited into posting proofs

well fuck. I rarely ever drink to excess, and only go to the bar once every other month
I really don't want to fuck up our justice system anymore for gun owners. but im pissed he thought I was a threat to his life.
the crying stopped when I ran away and hid to catch my breathe, but you're probably right. although i guess "red flag" laws are now a thing. wouldn't hurt to anonymously say "hey this guy pointed a gun at me when he wasn't under threat, if he kills someone keep this in mind".
I have proof, but I really don't want to show the picture.

What’s the problem here? You were trying to fuck then over. They have every right to call the cops on your loser friend.

Your friend should have died and it would have been a good thing that he did.

Imagine samefagging this hard for this gay larp
This isn’t even Jow Forums related

like the picture is from my friend who posted it on instagram with the caption "someone fucked up" not even knowing that it was our buddy.

It sounds like he wanted to hold you at gunpoint to keep you there until the cops showed up. Not smart. He deserves to lose his guns. You also said you kinda wanted to go back and see what his deal was... I'd recommend you stay away. You could probably press charges, but getting it to trial is gonna take up more time and effort than I think you'd want to invest.

they have every right to call the cops
they have every right to disagree with me
they have every right to ask me to get off their property
they don't have the right to pull a gun on me because I asked them not to call the cops
my loser friend is not all that bad, but maybe he will finally learn to stop drinking and driving, thanks for the compassion
why would I samefag? i literally just wanted to share a story about getting a gun pulled on me for the first time. and i don't think ill post the picture because the warnings.

its seriously fucked... i've never thought that I'd have to think "someone was pretty irresponsible with that gun, I should actually do something about that" because its never affected me, and he wasn't a criminal.

you're right, I'm staying the fuck away from their house. not sure if I want to press charges... or just report it so police know he willing to pull his gun on people in non-life threatening situations.

>I'm still more shook my friend is in jail and completely fucked.
No loss by the sound of it. The opposite rather.

>If they pull a gun on someone just for that though
Yeah, your memory of how things went down things is definitely reliable. I mean it isn't like you were drunk as fuck, likely hadn't slept in a good while, and was freaking out due to your friend having been in a car accident or anything.

Oh, wait...

>i don't think ill post the picture because the warnings
That only matters if you're going to use it in court. Btw, you already fucked up by posting this thread because now you've confessed that you were at the scene of the crime. You should have kept your mouth shut. Your friend is fucked and you should not get yourself sucked into this shit.

>can clearly see its a 9mm barrel
Why were you afraid?

Attached: gnml3am7oc.jpg (400x563, 74K)

oh wait... except my memory is completely fine and I can recall the situation perfectly. there was no reason to pull a gun on a drunk guy who asked once "please don't call the cops".
I was at the scene of the crime, and how is that at all an offense? if anything I literally had to flee the scene in fear for my life.
get sucked into what shit?
lmfao, im aware of how fucked my friend is, this is a different matter though.
lmfao, had it been a .45 i'd of just shit my pants and died on the spot
topkeks

After a long thought. I'm not gonna pursue any legal shit.
The man had a drunk crashed onto lawn.
A drunk who just walked up out of no where.
Probably was scared I was going to try to steal the car or drive away
Still doesn't justify it, but I'd really just be creating another enemy of the state if I didn't let this slide.

>get sucked into what
Nothing you did sounds illegal. The problem is that most legal shit gets drawn out and you could be hassled by lawyers about your participation/observations of the event until everything is settled. You don't know where this is going and if you get wrapped up in it, it's at least going to be time-consuming and irritating. There's nothing good that can come out of this for you, so it'll be nothing but an inconvenience.

>I have suspicious gaps in my memory and an incoherent recounting of events but I have perfect recall guiz, trust me.
Wow, haven't seen one of these since last week.

Attached: 1504212009561.jpg (1200x1194, 139K)

why do you hang out with people that are stupid enough to try to drive while black out drunk? why did you not stop him from driving? also, why are you stupid enough to drive drunk as well.

why dont you kill yourself OP?

Attached: 1370575392109.jpg (2341x1695, 309K)

OP seriously stop talking here. The event you described is already on local news. It's not that hard for even a half-wit insurance agent or detective or beat cop browsing here to tie this to you.

>was at the scene of the crime, and how is that at all an offense?
you tried to conceal evidence and get your friend away from the scene.
obstruction of justice.
conspiracy.
tampering with evidence.
disorderly conduct.

You clearly haven't figured out what the job of the police actually is: To charge you with as many conceivable offenses that have any chance of conviction possible. Even if that means creatively tying a charge to you so that you plead guilty even if innocent.

lol, in this case OP is guilty as fuck, the police won't even have to bother trying.

true
fuck you
he didn't seem blacked out at all, also I don't drink and drive, also cause I'm already dying slowly
bullshit, I can't even find it, where did you? What am I tied too?!? I did nothing wrong, at all. My friend is already out of jail now, he has a dui. how am I going to be fucked?
perhaps, but technically if the other party consents to a deal, then it was not a crime, and a cop would have had to pull him over for suspicion of driving drunk.
I did absolutely nothing wrong.
but i didn't do anything
guilty of what? i didn't do anything

This but unironically. Niggers like OP shouldn't exist.

>he literally just pulled his gun on me for no fucking reason.

This is not an argument you’re going to win.
>shitfaced drunk
>clearly associated with the drunk driver who just did an assload of property damage
>asking to not get the police involved

That last one is a huge red flag. You’re asking them to break the law. Damn straight they drew on you, you were acting sketchy enough to be considered a threat.

kek, the absolute state of OP, actual literal dindu.

no i wasn't. and you're a pussy if you think thats a threat and shouldn't own a firearm.
are you actually autistic, please tell me what I did.

In the words of Paul Howe
"Anything worth looking at is worth looking at with a gun"

well, whats to stop me from going over there and shooting him now, not really a good idea to pull a gun on someone for asking not to call the police.

>drinking alcohol
>ever
You'll find no sympathy from me

how are you shocked dipshit?

Attached: 1551759694960.png (949x610, 569K)

when you had your hands together they probably thought you were casting a spell on them. thoes liberals in californ-i-a are scared of faith.

>shook
not shocked, dipshit. learn2read
he was just a manlet

post proofs

Your friend is a disgusting drunk driving degenerate and he deserves jail time. He could've easily killed someone. And considering you were on someone else's property, getting a gun pulled on you seems to me like a "fuck off" signal.

I don't buy this story. So you are telling me your friend crashed his car in someones yard, then someone took a picture of it and posted it on social media while your were passed out, and by the time you woke up you were able to go the crash site before any cops or first responders showed up.

Fuck off OP off topic ass bullshit nigger

no
yes, he finally realized he could have killed someone this time. since you're a dipshit, I think I might actually now go wait outside his house and shoot him down when I see him. look on the news for so cal shooting done with a .30 caliber carbine.
are you autistic? my buddy crashed his car, i happened to walk up to him, a different friend later took a picture when he was driving home. i woke up and saw he posted the pictures/videos. i didn't go there after waking up. wtf are you talking about.
fuck you too, nigger.

So you just see your friends shoe and take a stroll, and see your friend passed out (for hours) crashed in somebody's yard?

No, the most unbelievable thing is you voluntarily walked outside while hungover. You are a fag and will always be a fag.

hes in califorina, of course he can. Bonus points if hes a nigger or a spic

are you actually fucking retarded? learn to read, dipshit.

you should vandalize his property

shhhh...... off topic question. what type of soda bottle breaks the easiest?

>no i wasn't.

Yes you were, you fucking double nigger. Asking to not get the police involved is a whole raft of violations right there, Jamal. And then you run away like a bitch, like maybe you have warrants or some shit, damn straight you’re gonna get pulled on.

Question: were you and your drunk friend yelling in English, or accented English, or just straight Spanish? Your entitlement complex and attitude of injured innocence tells me you’re not white.

Negative, Ghostrider. I’m in California, too. Despite all of the bad press, we actually do have decent SD/HD laws. SYG/no duty to retreat, Castle Doctrine (extending to unattached carports), and fleeing felon laws. OP could have legit been shot in the back when he ran, as long as the shooter could articulate a plausible threat to his life. Given all of the OP butthurt and bullshit about going back to shoot the guy, I think that would have been for the best. I’m pretty sure OP is a spic, I best he’s got that East LA cholo accent going on. And his car has one of those little bitty chromed chain steering wheels so he can drive with handcuffs on.

>look on the news for so cal shooting done with a .30 caliber carbine.

OP confirmed for spic.

Ok, OP, lets go over this again. I’m a little uncertain on exactly how your friend’s shoes wound up on your bedroom floor. There’s some big holes in your story.

I'm willing to bet
>the two guys started yelling at me when I approached his door
>ignored them trying to get my friend to talk
>turn around to ask them
>"please don't call the cops, I swear we'll pay for everything"
>i have my hands together in a pleading motion, and standing more than 5ft away from them
Is code for "did what came naturally to me and stole his shoes"