How does this springy boi work?

How does this springy boi work?

Attached: wdtwd.png (1024x768, 1.23M)

By thwacking the knot

Attached: giphy.gif (400x231, 1.74M)

kek

it doesn't shock your hand from the impact and if it's designed right gives you a little more stored energy in your hit

Attached: 35e28bf48234538397483b20c5435aba.jpg (700x700, 25K)

>gives you a little more stored energy in your hit
That's not how physics works. Energy actually gets lost upon impact when the coil flexes. If you knew anything about engineering or even basic highschool physics you would understand this.

Wack it at someone and it'll hurt like a bitch. Thats about it.

just like a wingy boi

are you sure it's not just a threaded rod with a weight and a handle given it's shown next to other home brew clubs?

no

>be german
>inna trench
>tommies do some raid
>some brit hops next to me
> dont have my gun, nor does he
>pulls out a spring
>before i can react i hear
>THWONG
>brit runs away
>mfw

Attached: 1547951671889.jpg (235x325, 41K)

Does #6 pre-date the T-13?

it cute

maybe it loses some energy, but it swings faster and has lower potential for "feedback" into the hand, wrist, or arm

The point is that the coil doesn't flex on impact, but beforehand, then flexes back into a state of maximum (local) velocity just at the time of impact, thereby increasing absolute impact velocity. If you'd just used your brain a little bit before insulting user, you could have thought of that.

Lol good point about that StOrEd EnErGy, retardo. If they were really smart they should have made the whole thing out of super soft latex like those huge dildos you shove up your ass. That would probably have even more StOrEd EnErGy. But really all joking aside, you're fucking retarded.

Since you're just as retarded as the other user, I think you should make this and try it out so you can learn first hand. The truth is it was probably just made by someone as retarded and both of you.

>gives you a little more stored energy in your hit

It's more than just a little, the steel tip can easily break skulls and kill someone. It's actually one of the very few melee weapons that are 100% banned in Germany. It's roughly the same as a telescopic baton, which are 100% legal, but the flexible part makes it much more dangerous.

Attached: 220px-Teleskopschlagstock.jpg (220x243, 11K)

>no

yes. that's exactly what it does. there's much more force behind the impact than with a fixed baton.

no

>ad hominem
S E E T H I N G

>no

yes. that's exactly what it does. there's much more force behind the impact than with a fixed baton.

Which is why whips do nothing because they're flexible; right user?

no

I don't know if this is bait or not but either way you're a fucking moron lul

like a better flail, duh

I was just trying to help you out since any physics lesson you've had has clearly gone over your head. I just thought maybe you were a more hands on learner, but you're actually just dense.

Attached: 1539416426128.gif (540x540, 682K)

>How does this springy boi work?
www1 trench club design you hit people with it

It uses kinetic energy of the spring to amplify the force smashing your face.

>implying I'm the user you were talking to
Nah, I'm just pointing out you're a faggot.

> Whips were the first man-made objects to break the sound barrier.
>somehow aren't moving fast as fuck delivering harsh force
Yeah I'm the moron who can't even explain how a weapons flexibility can deliver that much more force...
To be honest you're right in most senses but entirely omitting the force of someone using it in manner of committing damage... On paper yes you are right but in the hands of a physical person who is fighting no, you are no longer in the same ballpark.

Post an actual argument if you're not trolling. YUO IZ DUMB does not count.

No. An easy counterexample is a slapshot in hockey where you actually hit the ice first to build up potential energy in the stick which can be released faster than the initial strike.

Hold the handle and twat people you don't like with the other end. That's about it, really.

When you hit the ice you spend energy "bending" the stick. You get speed in return as the stick rebounds. You still are at a loss.

YOU USE IT LIKE A FUCKING WHIP.

personally i rather have a normal club or ideally a short sword.

Seems the bait thread to point out how stupid a lot of people here are is working well enough.

Attached: 01A396D9-6D11-44B3-A835-B44C9B0CBDCC.png (600x757, 319K)