I am writing a novel and one of the characters is a professional hitman. For his weaponry...

I am writing a novel and one of the characters is a professional hitman. For his weaponry, I am looking for a handgun with a very high rate of fire (700 rpm minimum) and a handgun with lots of power in its ammunition (strong enough to pierce through metal and concrete). The two contenders I have for now are the Mac 10 and the .500 Magnum respectively. Do keep in mind that he's a professional so he should be able to even use inconvenient weapons like the aforementioned .500 magnum with great efficiency.

Attached: magnum500.jpg (3470x1940, 1012K)

Do keep in mind you're a faggot

>this whole post
Hahaha please be noguns bait...

Attached: 65195668-0FF6-4E3C-BB33-148BFBB8EC3B.jpg (474x378, 59K)

I would suggest the 460S&W for the higher velocity. That’s what defeats metal.
Mac 10 is fine.

Good for you faggot, why did you waste a thread telling us

Hardcast 22lr is the hitman special. It bounces ‘round the skull for critical damage.

To know if there's better weapons out there than the two I posted.

>The two contenders I have for now are the Mac 10 and the .500 Magnum respectively
Does this character also wear a trenchcoat and debate christians in his spare time or what?

by god how did you figure me out

Only when he's not busy killing jerks that always get the girl and holding doors open for m'ladies.

Cringe AF, but anyway:

Get him a Calico for shits and giggles for that sweet helical mag, he is after all so professional that it overcomes the reliability problems. Then have him wield a single shot pistol (Thompson Contender or something) in .50 BMG or something for that armor piercing goodness! (Don'tworry about the recoil, weight or concealability, after all he can use inconvenient weapons with great efficiency!)

For bonues points, put silencers on both, have him use teflon coated bullets to pierce bullet-proof vests, install a barrel shroud on the calico with a high capacity clip, and you'll have a hitman's assault weapon!

bullshit, no one that 'writes novels' is ever going to be hanging on Jow Forums, faggot.

Attached: 1548626382068.gif (288x350, 1.41M)

That sounds fucking retarded. All of it. Did you get that from an anime or something?

Shit you're right. Truth be told, I am no writer. I am asking this because fucking Chad stole my Stacy from me and I'm gonna make him fucking pay for what he did.

This

He got it from Fate:zero protagonist main load out

Fuck me he did get it from an anime.

Calico's don't have reliability problems when they are run with 124 grain +p NATO subgun ammunition. That's kind of bullshit, I know, but apparently their failures completely disappear so long as you are using a relatively hot FMJ ball ammo.

>after all he can use inconvenient weapons with great efficiency
There's a difference between "hard to use but pretty useful once you get the hang of it" and "this piece of shit jams every 10 rounds and no amount of skill can fix it". The Calico is the latter.

Do you have a blog I can take a look at first? I can recommend a gun, but it has to be suited to your writing style.

A priest with throwing knives is much cooler

>novel
You're writing a weeb manga or whatever you faggots call that shit, dont lie.

I'd recommend the Mares Leg.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (687x849, 286K)

Or the modern version...

Attached: 9B5A01A0-419A-4004-AAB0-A8A0B6B29437.jpg (600x332, 32K)

this but give him the AP steel core 9mm from china we used to be able to buy and make his contender in a more realistic caliber.
243 contender with lathe made tungsten core bullets

based and kiritsugupilled

A comprostate frame pistol chambered in something like .420 BOPHA would be worth looking into

If he were using the S&W 500 he certainly wouldnt be using a hunter barrel.

>T. Someone who actually owns the fucking gun

Nice!

If OP is serious and not trolling, maybe look into some more discreet weapons for a "professional assassin". Something like a american 180 22lr submachine gun with a suppressor, and maybe a ruger mark series 22lr with a suppressor.
The general meme gun for penetration would be the fn 5.7, but i guess one of the big s&w magnum guns are fine
If you gotta go with the mac just have a suppressor with it i guess

Based fatezero poster

Do both, 10mm Glock 40 with an auto sear.

Attached: 65hdbrhaq3521.jpg (960x682, 38K)

shit bait

Attached: wassdis.png (512x512, 8K)

Kek'd

most "professional" hitmen use subsonic .22 pistols with silencer

I want to throw up.

>I am writing a novel and one of the characters is a professional hitman. For his weaponry, I am looking for a handgun with a very high rate of fire (700 rpm minimum) and a handgun with lots of power in its ammunition (strong enough to pierce through metal and concrete). The two contenders I have for now are the Mac 10 and the .500 Magnum respectively. Do keep in mind that he's a professional so he should be able to even use inconvenient weapons like the aforementioned .500 magnum with great efficiency.

1)Your 'novel' sounds shit. Typical uninspired millennial/zoommer reboot already done faggotry
2)You don't have a sufficient grasp of weapons or decent enough taste in them to even give your shitty unoriginality an uncringe veneer

I too am writing a novel. The main character uses a double stacked 9mm and 10mm at a later point. The metric system won in this universe so fuck off you imperial fags all other cal meme cartridges where converted. But why the fuck would your 'hitman' ever need those tools? Isn't the entire point that it's context dependent. It reeks of borderline retardation rationalization. I hope you write better than you reason.

I only gave the loadout of one of the characters, how the fuck are you supposed to know what the story is about.

Contenders cant hang with 50bmg.

A 223 contender, or 22-250 contender could theoretically pierce through metal.

Your professional hitman is using retard guns and wants to shoot through metal and concrete, this is teenage shit and no teenage shit is going to be about hitmen so this is probably some moronic fantasy violence for noguns retards or you're a kid writing fanfiction.

Why the fuck would a hitman use a .500 magnum

There isn't. Those two are the best weapons for their respective roles.

True, I posted Thompson Conter "or something", but I also looked it up and the biggest rounds it'll take is about a 45-70...

But it turns out there actually is a solution for OP's hand cannon needs, the "Thunder" .50BMG single shot pistol! With a barrel that short the resulting fireball will immediately vaporize the target, leaving no traces of the assassination behind!

Attached: Overkill.png (293x194, 80K)

I sure wish I never accidentally read your book.