Is it really any better than a stamped AKM?

Is it really any better than a stamped AKM?

Attached: cz-vz-58-military-sporter.png (890x593, 156K)

Yes.

Meh. "Better" not so much. Smoother running? Absolutely

Why are there so many threads on these lately? There is already a VZ thread up.

>Is it really any better than a stamped AKM?

Attached: 799px-RK62.jpg (799x258, 31K)

Yes and no. It has a number of significant improvements over the AKMs, but it also has a few significant drawbacks. Supposedly they're a bit better in terms of accuracy and reliably as well as being lighter than an AKM. But that lightness is a bit of a draw back in full auto. Plus action opens right in your face, unlike off to the size like the AK. So there's some problems with hot gas getting in your face.

No.

No. The AK is more controllable in F/A, the handguards are too skinny and the stock has that weird curved plate which sucks.
t.-owns a select fire Cz.858 and SAR-1 being turned into an AKM clone
I don’t hate the Vz, but the AK’s superior ergonomics win the day for me.

This is now a Milled Ak thread, post yers and laugh at the stamped bois

Attached: 9E614828-7048-4802-A714-FCF8B130D8DA.jpg (3264x2448, 3.6M)

Attached: 9C326B02-49EF-4205-A9D3-C257FD22C638.jpg (640x853, 213K)

If you like the AK and the SKS, and if the weight of either of them bothers you, get the VZ. It's a good gun, just make sure you invest in a good muzzle device because it kicks into your face like a bitch. I believe it's due to it having a similar action to the AK but with less weight to manage recoil. That's the tradeoff for having less weight for that type of robust action. Worth it imo.

Not on full auto, at all
Its action is in no way similar

>>So theres's some problems with hot gas getting in your face
t. has never shot VZ58

It's a short stroke piston. I've shot thousands of rounds through mine and never got gas to the face. The handguard getting hot as fuck and your hands getting covered in shit from the gas ports? Yes. But no gas to the face.

I didn't even bother to give him a response because his post comes off like a bunch of generic meme critiques of multiple guns jammed together for the sake of shitting on something he's probably never used, let alone seen in person.

Yes

T. Canadian who can only get a vz

can you even cheekweld that unusable piece of shit

Post pics of your selectfire CZ, no guns.

Attached: received_584496412001930.webm (720x1280, 1.52M)

Holy shit get fucking rekt

Moleman plz go be a fed somewhere else

Fucking molememe trolling outside the Canada General containment zone

Attached: ak usp 2.jpg (2016x1504, 1000K)

>make_it_rain.webm
Noice.

No, but it's not really worse either.

>Plus action opens right in your face, unlike off to the size like the AK. So there's some problems with hot gas getting in your face.
How retarded are you exactly?

M70B1≥SA58>AKM