Hear me out, please

Are there any modern occupations which would allow me to act as a "legal" assassin / intelligence agent, while still allowing me to keep my desired physical appearance? I know it sounds retarded; it's what I'm most passionate about. Surely, I can't be the only weeblord who wants to be the equivalent of an modern shinobi, r-right?

Attached: a8e29080066922e0ec43b38795bec98e.jpg (438x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A thread died for this.

My killing has already begun.

funniest thing I've read all day

We're never going to give you a straight answer for this.

Mexican cartels use assassins, Large part of the police force there is part of the cartels, go there you massive edgelord.

I'm not even mad anymore.

But to answer your question, CIA Hitman, Green berets, or Army Rangers. All these guys will sometimes have missions to kill VIPs

Attached: 1534322947718.jpg (1093x819, 270K)

Fuck you OP, you don't get to take credit for being a hilarious excuse for a human being.

You owe me new sides.

Imma keep it real witchu chief that was pretty fucking funny

Attached: 1551587730005.jpg (284x276, 12K)

I'm glad I was able to amuse you, lads. ;^)

>Green berets, or Army Rangers.
Too many restrictions on physical appearance. I don't want to throw away my gothie aesthetic. Also, I don't want other people to see me naked, because I want only my (future) wife to see that.
>CIA Hitman
how 2 become CIA hitman??

Attached: original (8).jpg (500x770, 147K)

>tacky weeb shit
>not Jow Forums related
Time to go back, nigger.

Attached: 5612510432_a94d40125c_b.jpg (1024x680, 186K)

goodluck famo, I think the only way is to join a government military or police institute and to perform outstandingly physically and mentally. so I hope you have a degree in anything useful

>dropped out of high school
Heh...

Just join the mexican cartel like the other user said, they got plenty to do for you. Tho that comes with torturing and dismembering people, but you wouldn't mind, would you edgelord faggot?

Attached: mexicodrugwarsbodiesimage1.jpg (500x375, 57K)

I have no interest in Mexican culture, and don't want to live in Mexico.
>torturing and dismembering
Sounds quite tedious.

Tough luck then, do something productive.

You could just freelance where you live.

>"legal"
I dislike the possibility of going to prison.

You're likely to get killed doing """legal""" assassinations too. Is that better?

>I want only my (future) wife to see that
>twinky goth boy
you're going to be my wife(male)

just start the killing locally, word will get to the right circles eventually and you'll be visited and engaged in conversation immediately upon waking up one day by a strange man in black hooded robes. depending on where you live you may instead need to find a particular orphan to start your path of hooded darkness. if you havent heard about him yet then you might need to get out more

I'd rather have a well-animated death scene which I just barely escape than be sent to prison, due to budget cuts.

I was thinking something more along the lines of punishing greedy merchants, but I'll consider your advice.

Hohh? uwu

you should be samurai instead and commit seppuku you oxygen thief

You have to be 18 to post here

The samurai were a class of people, not an occupation. Ritual suicide wasn't limited to the samurai, either.

Attached: community_image_1428276441.jpg (1200x903, 225K)

Fuck off weeb cunt. You're posting on Jow Forums, any possibility is already gone. Go selfsuck yourself.

Why? They'd love a twink in there.

Samefag

I don't see any claims or implications that it isn't, are you Down's Syndrome?

It's called a "reply," sir. As said, I wasn't trying to make it seem as if it were not me.

>implying there are people who exist only to assasinate
>implying agencies didnt tell the idiot gathering intelligence to do it instead of some bald edgelord with 42 tattoed on them or whatever fantasy is going on in your schizo head
>implying glowniggers hire people the same way they hire people at Walmart where you work
>implying even if you were qualified for this work you wouldnt fuck it up like the embarrassment you are
glowniggers send a plane to their targets now, and when they send idiots like the ones you claim to be, its pretty hilarious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_case
stay in school weeb kid, civilized people dont like killing people