Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: Keep calm and love Canada.jpg (600x800, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A-BWo2RPhyA
canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1845160-Alfa-Proj-Revolver-in-7-62x25
youtube.com/watch?v=z49X4rpxdQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burger here, your fucking geese keep coming to Indiana during the summer, please god kill those honking bastards please. They are essentially sky chihuahuas.

First for fuck me!

hey it's not like we appreciate them either

This is a nice thread, only post nicely

Protip: Shoot them.
They're a lot less annoying when on your plate.

Geese love walking in the street in front of cars. I'm surprised I've never seen goose roadkill.

It's illegal to kill them in some places surprisingly. They're rats with wings.

Huh. Alfa Proj makes revolvers in 7.62x25

The closer we get to the 19th the more paranoid I feel. That user said something was happening. Either he's a terrorist/glow in the dark cisis nigger or he knows something else. Fucking Bill Blair still hasn't given his report and recommendations, and they desperately need a distraction from SNC lavalin. I bet they are going to try and ram C71 through and then announce plans for handgun and "assault rifle" bans.

One of these days I'll own a NR not-AR (not the ugly one).
One day.
I hope.

If I check the personal info box for being treated with emotional disorder in past 5 years, because I have autism and take medication for my anxiety, with attached family doctors note stating I am in good health and not a threat to myself or others, how long exactly would it add on to the waiting period? Obviously they have to investigate me more, but I think considering my doctor and references will be putting in good words for me I should be approved, I've heard it can take from 9 months to a year if you check any of these boxes regardless of approval.

Also I've heard you should call in once the application shows up on the website, should I do this and explain my situation and see if there is anything I can do to speed up the process? Or will they be calling me for an interview eventually anyways so I should just wait? I'm pretty sure they'll call my references and doctor and they will all corroborate that I am good to own firearms. I live in BC and am applying for PAL and RPAL. Now on the off chance that for some reason they deny my application, do you think I could take legal action for discrimination against me considering it wouldn't be for a legitimate safety reason they would be denying me seeing as I have a health professional vouching for me?

Attached: D1BpLUcWsAAHnaA.jpg (674x1200, 144K)

It takes the time it takes.
I'd suggest recording your calls with the CFO if you have any, though.

So, are the G48's out yet?

Forgot to mention that I asked my instructor during my PAL course whether I should check the box since technically it's kind of a grey area whether I am being treated or not for what it states, and he said I shouldn't give them more information than I need to and should just leave it blank. But he doesn't really know my history and I would say I would probably be lying if I said I wasn't treated in past 5 years considering I was seeing a psychologist every few months like 4 years ago, but then it was deemed that I don't need to anymore since I'm all good.

So I'm going to check the box cus I don't wanna deal with the bullshit in case they find out somehow and I'd rather not have to explain the technicalities and look guilty that I'm trying to hide something. Granted, I'm not going to be surrendering any details that aren't reasonably pertinent to their questions, I'm just going to say that I was seeing a psychologist for a year or 2 who prescribed me medication for my anxiety and now only take the medication prescription from my family doctor because I was deemed stable, not gonna give them the medication type since it's really none of their business so long as my doctor says I'm good and I'd rather they don't know since it could reflect poorly on me.

Which meds you're taking is none of their business.
Especially considering many medications are prescribed for "off-label" uses.
They barely know about firearms and it's their job. Knowing about medicine isn't.

Yeah this is how I feel
>give them medication type
>retards google medication
>looks at side effects that only occur in extremely rare occasions

Is .45 auto a legit handgun round for wilderness protection if I want to get an ATC? Could I get an ATC for wilderness protection just as a hunter, or would I need a more long term reason such as logging or trapping or whatever.

Go for a 10mm or .44 Mag instead.
Bears are fucking scary, dude.

Bought a T97 gen1 yesterday, hoping it's reliable and not a jam-o-matic.

iirc one of the problems with the gen 1 revolved around the feeding ramp. If you have failures to feed, polish it up.

Nice, user!

Attached: T97 mods.jpg (2000x4000, 1.01M)

Yeah well that's what i was talking about, i'll probably polish them before going o my first shooting session with it

Also, if someone has one of these rare tri-rail for sale, i'm buying.

Attached: A0D98498-4A0C-421C-B9B0-709943594DEC.jpg (1080x607, 34K)

enjoy

Attached: qbz_2_operation1.png (2894x4093, 1.98M)

Attached: qbz_2_operation2.png (2894x4093, 1.48M)

More gun girls please.

Attached: qbz_2_operation3.png (2894x4093, 1.99M)

Attached: qbz_2_operation4.png (2894x4093, 2.04M)

Attached: Forgotten Waifus.jpg (1600x1600, 695K)

Is it wrong to eroticize gun maintenance
Because I'm not sure I want to be right

Why the fuck are Elcans so fucking expensive?

Attached: Why do people think I'm mad.jpg (629x747, 54K)

Because they're good

I just want a Canadian-made red dot or holo-sight :(

Attached: 1422715996847.gif (400x316, 2.16M)

What happens when all the old gunsmiths die? Doesn't seem like they are being replaced at an adequate rate, what exactly would happen if there were only like 2 or less in a province?

Supply meets demand.
Eventually, it gets to the point where buying new is less expensive than fixing old, so it becomes more of a thing for guns no longer in production or custom builds for $$$$.
It's a Jack of all Trades kind of position, though. You need a lot of different tools and a lot of know-how in multiple different fields.

That user is me. I'm not a terrorist or glow in the dark nigger.

Something big is coming, don't be scared.
C-71 can't be rammed thru, either.

For all we know, we might see the writ drop. Snap election might be the LPC's best chance to form government before the current shitstorm gets worse.

After the 19th their integrity will be gone. I doubt they will be able to form even a weak minority.

what do people even need gunsmiths for these days? any competent machinist can do the same shit.

I know soupfag needs them because he doesn't know how to assemble an AR without destroying the finish and breaking several parts along the way lmao

Attached: 1504366301062.jpg (312x345, 21K)

damn... anons gonna start a change.org petition and BTFO the libs...

>I'm not a terrorist or glow in the dark nigger.
I mean no offense user but that is exactly what a terrorist or glow in the dark nigger would say.
>Something big is coming, don't be scared.
I find it hard to believe nice things would happen. Ominous "SOON." posts don't fill me with confidence, they make me want to ditch and go innawoods

Gunsmiths are expected to know metalworking, woodworking, finishing for both on top of a bunch of firearm-specific shit like slugging a bore, bedding a stock, etc.
I'd strongly recommend watching Anvil.
youtu.be/A-BWo2RPhyA

>if I want to get an ATC?
lol. you don't get to decide if you get an ATC or not

Attached: 1547157965065.png (720x1081, 940K)

As I typed the I'm not a glow in the dark nigger I knew it sounded like the memes.

It's not SOON it's the 19th.

>I'm not a terrorist or glow in the dark nigger.
hmmm

Attached: 1548791812364.png (990x682, 580K)

You are going to have to be a trapper, geologist, or like Bush plane pilot.

Hunter's won't receive one.

Sadly no.
Carry a spare short 12 gauge or pull a CTG and carry a handgun anyway. Then again, CTG is probably a fed and has an ATC anyway.
No love for wilderness protection in this country.

It's a good thing manual actions only need to be 26" OAL.

Pretty much yeah

>hating on the the bouillabased soupanaon
>March 11, 2019
REEEEEE LEAVE HOTSOUP ALONE

Attached: 80f.jpg (480x480, 20K)

that's pretty soon desu

The only people who like soupfag is soupfag, go and stay go this time. We have had some good threads lately without you.

im not soup, but the 6 out of the last 10 threads have actually been shit with minimal gun posting, and 6k AR fag calling everyone little guy. Molememe shitposting, and RCMP officers asking to how to convert dewats

its all so tiresome

>6k AR fag
sup lads new upper btw

Attached: CC UKSF10.jpg (4032x1918, 2.99M)

>6k AR fag calling everyone little guy
what's this?

Nice. This I can appreciate

also
>bouillabased soup user
clever

Attached: Bouillabaisse.jpg (700x467, 83K)

>Colt Canada
>US Patent#
idk why but I find this amusing

Yes but the poster is acting like I didn't give a date.

Nah, the last 10 threads have been fine.

seethis is a nice thread

The only tiresome thing is you. The rcmp meme is out of hand

>he thinks it's merely a coincidence that people congregate to threads on a public mainstream social media website and actively post illegal devices and try to con others into building them
Honeypot/10
its not a meme, it's real. They're all feds.

>bouillabased soupanaon

Attached: 1431823912630.gif (250x250, 993K)

Simmer down, user.
No need to stock the flames.
Take a deep broth and relax.

t. federal agent
you won't get me today, Dudley

You're such a retarded, paranoid faggot.

>mainstream
>social media
>Jow Forums(nel)
????

Never been interested in the prohib thing but I'm not surprised "extremists" would be here and share info.

They are not all police

Known maple-syrup heist artist and ecological terrrorist Doctor Jerry Moleman (pronounced Mole-min, i.e. jewish surname)

Wait, really? Where can one find one?

>headless white Canadian
Religion of peace.

>Not a single pun
You're no fun, user.
Some people here may stir the pot, but I'm not rouxing you.
Okay, that last one was a bit of a stretch. I should really soup up my my pun game. I've thrown everything from soup to nuts into this post and it's no duck soup to think of this many ways of alluding to food of the liquid variety.
I soupose it's not worth the broth'er.

Yeah that's what you want them to think; user's just crazy. What's crazy is that they'll believe you.
Moleman isn't who you guys think he is; he's not a fed, but Moleman is no longer with us. The thing that replaced him is federal. CTG had him bagged, he's probably dead by now, he was just some poor kid who liked guns, everything about him was real but what's left isn't. They replaced him, they replaced him with a body double. I could tell ever since the barbecue, I watched him, it's not him anymore. They took him and replaced him. And they're going to do it again until they've found all the little "cells", they treat everyone on here like they're a part of a cluster of terror cells. Moleman was just deceived and they got to him, CTG isn't who he says he is... do you really believe some guy walks around downtown edmonton with a tokareve? that he dropped it in timmies and nobody noticed? No, it's bullshit, it's a persona, he's 100% CSIS spook and he's probably the one who groomed, interrogated and debriefed moleman, aka, put him ten feet under concrete at a well site somewhere. Moleman died because he wanted freedom and it would have inspired others, and they're going to track everyone down one by one. I know because they have drones, they sweep, they have been sweeping for the last couple years and they get closer and closer all the time, they look and they listen and they're waitinhg, march 19th they're going to start kicking doors, but there's going to be a media blackout. Nobody's going to know, people are just going to start disappearing and they're going to blame it on HA or opiate related. the worst part is there is nothing you can do, they have these portable devices that fry your brain and render you disabled, like the shit they tested on the embassy workers in cuba, they tested it abroad to make it look like foreign agents (omg why are the russians probably frying the brains of our workers?!) no way it's CSIS and it's RCMP 100%.

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1845160-Alfa-Proj-Revolver-in-7-62x25

some young looking feds.

Attached: 1537736544790.jpg (1030x564, 654K)

holy fuck what pls no glownigs

what a pointless fucking argument

based schizo user

fat snake and ben garrison are both ex forces and probably worked with jtf2. id bet anything they're contractors now on a csis payroll, they will grease the whole group of kids once the code goes out. nobody there is safe, and moleman is already gone

Moleman is fine, he just hates posting here with his trip because of faggots like you who ruin the fun.

lying glownigger you had him killed bceause you sick fucks want to enslave every man woman and child in this country, you're soros puppets laying the groundwork for agenda 21, stingray, MK ULTRA, MK NAOMI, the fucking legal weed is all laced with shit too. C71 is going to happen officially or not and there won't even be a whimper because you got the sonic devices that make people ill, inducing nausea, fevers, even brain aneurysms, the federal government covertly signed off on this shit because they're going to suspend the charter and start putting people in camps, it's going to start with PAL/RPAL owners then they'll move on to the next problematic types, anyone "alt right" is gonna disappear, then the leftists too because they're just useful idiots, they're all going to "disappear" into death camps CSIS has been setting up. They killing the oil patch to make space for death camps, shutting down wells and jobsites they're going to turn those work bases into camps and there's going to be no chance of insurrection because of the sonic suppression devices will addle everyone.

Are Alfa Proj revolvers DA or both SA/DA?

Pretty sure they're all DA/SA

Alright thanks user

Attached: IMG_6993.jpg (474x474, 19K)

Schizoposter I really hope you don't have your license. That kind of mental hilarity and guns don't mix fren

>endlessly proliferate pictures of coveted prohibited class firearms
>attentionwhore, shitpost and openly remind everyone of your illicit firearms for years
>wonder why people start to think you glow in the dark so hard you light up the entirety of the tar sands at night

You know, he may be too far gone to realize you're talking about him.

my .22 is dirty as fuck and im too lazy to clean in

Do it you fag
Here's some inspirational music
youtube.com/watch?v=z49X4rpxdQE

>Not taking care of your guns
Your unborn grand children are crying.

Yeah i will tonight, gotta get my car back from dealer. Fucking transmission cooler lines needed to be replaced. Boom $500

What's a good first rifle for a canafag that's not too expensive? Going to do the CFSC in a few weeks and just wondering about what to look for once I have my PAL.

How much do you realistically have a budget for?

Let's say $500? That's a safe bet.

SKS while they're cheap.
Savage Mk II

What are the intended uses of the rifle? Do you also want a shotgun for shotgun stuff or can the whole budget go to the one gun?

I'd recommend a Ruger 10/22 then. .22 is fun and versatile.

Id more strongly recommend that you have some patience, and save more money and buy something cool like a 9mm semi auto though for around $1000. FN-X 9, Beretta Cx4 etc

Get your RPAL at the same time
also, SKS

>Boom $500
I paid almost three times that saturday.
Fuck cars, I can't wait to find a job where I can go to work on my fucking bicycle.