Why don't girls into guns, it seems to be 98% the boys, is it genetic, women into shooting on their own I...

Why don't girls into guns, it seems to be 98% the boys, is it genetic, women into shooting on their own I.E without being forced in with a husband or something seem to be as rare as hens teeth.

Attached: VjYNZDC.jpg (564x564, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qazVe6vXcfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women do get into guns and they are doing so at an increasing rate. They probably don't advertise it as much because of the never ending tide of thirsty men who fetishize everything they do.

Some girls are into guns and if you meet one that's willing to be adventurous it ain't hard to get her to go to a range trip.

>men have a warrior spirit
>women don’t

It’s like we’re relearning shit that was well established 10 000 years ago.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with modern humans?

Men and women are different, get over it.

Because of gender role propaganda designed to create transgendered people or attention whores.
>hmmm, I have very unusual interests
>better fuck my body up with hormone blockers and replacements!
Good job, westerners.

Muh warrior spirit has very little to do with it. You're not a warrior because you picked up an AR15.

nuh uh

My brother in law is a onions numale. We usually keep a gun out of the safe for home protection. I asked my wife if she wanted me to lock up all the guns for her brother's visit to our house. She said no fuck him it's our house and he can just deal with it. So she left a rifle leaning in the usual spot. He was over visiting our children for the better part of an hour before he noticed the gun. He freaked out asking me all kinds of questions which I tried to answer civilly. She told him that it was her rifle and she would leave it wherever she pleased. He couldn't believe that she owned any guns and insisted on saying it was mine. She got pissed and reaffirmed it was hers and that their dead father would be sad to see his son being such a faggot about a rifle, her father was an avid gun owner and reloader. He eventually dropped it but acted like it was going to gun down the entire family by itself. My point being that I think women are becoming more open to gun ownership. My wife has convinced 4 or so of her friends to buy a pistol and take concealed carry classes with her.

>Having the genetic urge to hit, kick and rip is the same as wanting to use a firearm
U dumb

I want to into that butthole

>that behind

youtube.com/watch?v=qazVe6vXcfE

>implying women don't get those urges too, especially if they have or want to have children

it called biology. women dont care about anything remotely logistical like self defense or hunting because they mate with a male who will provide that.

No but men do tend to hunt and women tend to gather

You need to frame gun ownership and use in a way that appeals to my women
Tell them a gun is the only way your average woman can fend off a male attacker. My sister has had great success in converting her nogunz friends with this method.

i took my girlfriend shooting today, she never shot a gun before. Later hinted that she wants a ring tonight at wing stop. Frankly i think women are more naive than men when it comes to safety due to being coddled by society their whole lives.

My girlfriend is from the suburbs of Seattle, i'm from LA. She works at an old folks holm and i'm a commercial crabber/fisherman.
Maybe men are genetically inclined to protect and expect the worst while women don't ever have to because men take care of them. Rape victims and people that grew up in the shit usually support guns i think, and people with less experience with basketball americans and shitcunts don't.

Photo is from today, she shot this shotgun. Was too afraid to shoot my edc snubby 357.
For anyone reading this who has tried to get their woman into guns give me some tips because frankly i'm contemplating intentionally running out of gas in oakland at night and going on a walk with her to get an understanding.

here's the shotgun i fucked up the post
That's assuming women are realistic and not retardedly naive. Tried this several times even mentioning actual murder rapes and they still don't get it.

Attached: 53551216_403132493580036_1140605458252300288_n.jpg (359x640, 68K)

>baby momma
>snapchat

Attached: die.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

Not to the same extent though. Women violent tendencies are usually directed at their husband/children and also they are on average less violent (don't have stats going with my gut).

Tl;dr

your mom is a fag and and women think guns are scary because big dick american chads will always look after them

If you really expect much of a serious response you're bound to be disappointed.
My guess is that women barely had the option of touching guns then it became faux-pas with urbanites and the mainstream. But women who break the cast tend to go out and have fun with it, and not just for stupid instagram photos.
I live Ottawa, Canada and plenty of women I know go skeet shooting or sometimes go to the range. Some complain about how a few guys are hostile and I'd agree, but it doesn't stop us from enjoying ourselves.

Now are they whiskey swilling in their briefs Jow Forumsommandos? No, but they certainly know how to handle their guns.

>Tried this several times even mentioning actual murder rapes and they still don't get it.
Are you a girl (female)? I think modern women are more willing to accept advice if it's from another girl

I'm dude, and that makes sense. Unfortunately there's no female i know to convince me gf to start carrying.

Have you been on Jow Forums before? No normal functional woman is going to want to subject themselves to the level of autism and incels that is the gun community. I'm sorry user, but we do this to ourselves.

Girls don't have small dicks to overcompensate for

Lies and fear tactics? Seems kinda cheap

Clits are basically tiny dicks so they actually have a lot to compensate for sweaty

Start her off with something that will be fun and not scary for her, like a .22.

Other than that, just do your job and be able to protect her. That includes not following your retarded idea of potentially getting her raped by a pack of niggers in Oakland.

Fuck that, satan. Start her off with a desert eagle

They don't want big ones though

I know a rape victim and she's a vehement progressive. I can't understand the mentality for the life of me; I think she seriously has the mentality of those fake Brady posters.
>Rape doesn't last forever, murder does. We're better than this. Ban guns.
Or however it goes.
She's fucking retarded.

>Start her off with a Desert Eagle

This.

Attached: :k: Nice.jpg (427x427, 14K)

>girls dont want big dicks
D O U B T

I wish I was a girl, then I'd be happy. I'd have guns and I could dress up and be pretty, too.

>t. nigger who doesn't plan ahead

>t. codfag larper
That doesn't invalidate what I said. There is more to being a warrior or soldier than simply picking up a rifle and learning to shoot.

It is tho, humans always used weapons, especially ranged weapons.

atl atl MVP

dressing up and being pretty ain't gonna solve your problems, son
t. guy who hangs out with a lot of qt trannies

>a gun is the only way your average woman can fend off a male attacker

In what universe is this a lie you giant faggot retard?

I'm not a tranny tho. I recognize feels =! reals.

Based atlatl poster

>be woman
>decide you want a gun but dont wanna buy the wrong one
>go to range to rent a few and try some
>old fat mouth breathers always offer contradictory advice and invade personal space to "help" you or just outright flirt with someone young enough to be their kid
>this happens everytime

I dont blame em for not getting in to the hobby on their own without a man to watch their back and cock block the boomers

yo yo yo, Jow Forums is the virgin-only board not this one

>They don't want big ones though
whatever helps you sleep at night shrimpy

has anyone here ever let a guy know hes a weak classical soiboi? Do they get offended or get off to it?

Women are gonna buy a gun to join the community of people who defend themselves, not the community of people who bitch about Hi-Points for two fucking decades.

>Rape doesn't last forever, murder does
wtf murder is over in an instant but the trauma of can last a lifetime what the fuck is wrong with these sheep

Shooting is a pretty aggressive act of dominance

Women are spinless walking organs of reproduction that wouldn't rather we all just hug it out rather than resorting to the far more logical violence

It's the female nature. And when they get hurt, raped, whatever, they open up to the prospect of being more disagreeable a bit more and might become interested in firearms.

They basically need to become more masculine to become more interested in firearms. Is it any wonder why most women aren't in today's society where the more feminine and sociopathic you are, the easier your life gets because you can pretend you're a greater and greater victim of the oppressive patriarchy that protects you?

I don't know, and I ask her; why are you against a woman being able to arm herself to prevent such a thing from happening?
>the average person can't be trusted to safely and effectively use a gun!
>muh mandatory government training regimens!
it's just programming

Doesn't want to take personal responsibility is all it is. When she was raped if it was drugs or violent force her lack of preparedness let that happen, but she gets to play the victim and no one will say "well why were you a retard who left your drink alone". If she has a gun and something happens she will have to be responsible and defend herself, which is something a lot of people not just women now a days can't handle. Taking their safety into their own hands comes very hard to a lot of women and gated community fags. It's why you see those people getting knocked out by groups of youths or robbed on the BART, they'd rather not be serious about their safety.

Hey user what's up, I took my girlfriend shooting for the first time yesterday as well. Started her off with the .22, took about 20 rounds of her watching me shoot the Mosin before she would try it though because "it's too big". Every person is different, and incels flock to Jow Forums like a perpetual migration season so you're gonna hear way too many generalizing statements. But, uh, generally, girls want a lot of shooting experience before they try big guns, I'm actually surprised you got her to shoot a shotgun for her first time, you're doin better than most people on here already.

*trauma of rape

"hey what the fuck bitch, why did you let me rape you?! Be more prepared and take your drink to the restroom with you next time you loser, or people won't rape you"

>incels
RETURN TO REDDIT

Attached: welcometokaynowgethefuckout.jpg (800x581, 367K)

They could always use anonymous imageboards and internet research like normal people do and actually get really into guns before buying one.

>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums
Even the names are similar. Get a fucking clue.

>tfw when Ive taken many girls out shooting and all have enjoyed
>tfw when some own guns now and dont even have a male in their life
>tfw theyre fully competent and can pick out their own ammo, operate their firearms, diagnose and correct malfunctions, and pick up guns theyve never shot before and load/operate them
>tfw when the last two I took out were narrow framed but were the first to shoot want to shoot 12g 3.5" shells and both enjoyed it
Im taken but it really does it for me

>anonymous imageboards
>normal people

grug think rock better me run faster with throw rock

No you fuck off back to wizchan or whatever shithole you come from where it's ok that the mention of the pathetic losers who infest all fun hobbies causes explosive triggering.
t. Not him

Krong like see you try to outrun stick lobber

>roastie detected

>roastie
pointing out the obvious makes me a roastie?

Because parents deliberately raise their sons and daughters differently. Girls are bought Barbies and told to play ballet and princess. Boys are given super soakers and cap guns, go to football and told to play cops and robbers. The problem is a matter of societal indoctrination. Teach your little girl to play with Nerf and play cowboys and indians and this shit won't be an issue when she's older.

Sometimes mirrors are hard to look in, user. But you may want to atleast consider that maybe you're the reason you're lonely.

I don't think buying for self-defense is a community driven reason, it's out of fear. If they are going to pick it up as a hobby they will, without a doubt, run into the average Jow Forumsommando and instantly turned away.

I am offering schooling for the hunting licence in Austria and the percentage of women that are applying is steadily raising, especially in the last two years.
Our current course has 21 students and 7 are female, when I started in 2010 it was always max. 2 women in a group of 20.

>actually thinking gender differences are not genetic
how much of a cuck can you be?

Holy FUCK imagine being this stupid.

>Hurrr why do 21st century urban educated professional women, with careers and actual lives, not wanna go "bang bang shootin" with meeee??? :(((((
So confusing why white women choose other men than rural retards who play pretend make believe with their penis-replacements.

It's actually pathetic. Your fantasy is being a powerful man with a gun, meanwhile your women are all being spread and bred by foreign savages.

Maybe you could try not being boring, emasculated bitch boys who bend over and cry whenever a superior ADULT male comes around you.

>Men and women are different, get over it.
delet this misogyny right now, it's current year you shitlord

But roasties LIKE the never ending tide of thirsty men, you fucking dumbass.

It takes your influence as a Man to point a bitch in the right direction. So after a few cutesy dates take her to the range or the desert and go pew.

Shes hype on the rush and now she’s more attracted to you because she’ll get that correlation with you and her rush in her mind that you helped her find.

If you like the girl enough at least, I wouldn’t just take any trash and let her shoot my babies like tf senpai. Nah there’s levels of like you gotta have with me before I consider but like all good things in life it takes time

nice bait. anyways I find shooting fun. girls should probably shoot too, because it's fun and I want them to also enjoy a fun activity.

Attached: 1552247094338.jpg (1024x988, 159K)

Fuck what he thinks.

That other shit is fucking sexy. I wish nothing but blessings and passionate sex to you and your lady’s lives. One day i wish to have that with the right lady someday somewhere

Fuck this nerd "muh girl psychology" bullshit. Post more girls with fat asses or huge tiddies.

Trips dont lie desu senpai

Gotchu senpai

Attached: B1D934F2-44FC-4578-9B63-49FF993459A1.jpg (540x540, 134K)

And yet they complain and screech as soon as that tide ebbs and they don't get attention anymore.

You see user, online firearm communities aren't as easy to participate in with immediate attention and paypiggery like from gamers

Because instead of trying to market to the needs of a shooter, most gun shops see a woman and automatically go for the pink lady gun approach. Can't tell ya'll how many times I ran into woman who got talked into purse carrying a fucking compact 9mm or .38

>Frankly i think women are more naive than men when it comes to safety due to being coddled by society their whole lives.
Men too. Ever see a crowd of people when a man punches a woman in the face? Everyone acts like they can't believe that could ever happen.

Because guns require upper body strength to enjoy. Most women do not possess this. The weakest men have more upper body strength than the average woman because of biological differences.

what I can't fathom in threads like this is the level of woman hate that people seem to have. Yeah, women behave differently than men, they have different brains and shit, but, fuck me, you came from one. You have mothers, maybe sisters, cousins, do you seriously go through your daily life just thinking they're dumb cattle that need to be kept barefoot, pregnant in the kitchen? I also really don't understand the borderline anti-females with guns attitude, given you also talk about how physically useless they are (sort of true) so why wouldn't you want your mom/sister/aunt/cousin/girlfriend/wife to be armed and proficient? It's like a clusterfuck of cognitive dissonance that I just genuinely don't understand. And more women getting into guns means less retarded soccer moms screeching about MUH SALT RIFLES, which means more people standing up for your 2nd amendment rights - does Jow Forums even like the 2nd amendment anymore? It honestly seems like people on here now are way more passive and willing to just lick fed boot than ever before/don't really care if their rights are eroded because they value making other people mad more than anything else.

Im 24, have a bachelors degree in a math intense field, just bought a 2000sqft house with 2 car garage 20% down payment, and make a decent amount of money in my field. Women love to go shooting with me :)
>t. likes to brag about his mediocrity

Jow Forums is a cesspool of edge lords dude, nobody wants to do anything to actually promote gun rights. It always devolves into idpol bullshit and meme wank any time solutions are brought up. I really don't know why I stay here.

>do you seriously go through your daily life just thinking they're dumb cattle that need to be kept barefoot, pregnant in the kitchen?
My mom shits on modern women just as much as I do lmao

Because it’s not trendy or normal for women to be into weapons and most women let trends think for them

idk ive been here a long time, probably too long, but it just kinda vexes me that usually Jow Forums isn't this angsty and more on point with things.
don't mistake me for a white knight, I'm not trying to preach ALL WOMYN R KWEENS or some shit like that, there are so many trashy thots these days it's definitely epidemic level - but it's not something I really associate with the weapons scene. Maybe i'm legitimately just out of touch, but the levels of angst and venom just seem so far out of left field.

Are you baiting,because you literally used three lines of whiny,emotional ad-hominem to address something only you and maybe your obnoxious liberal friends see as an issue.

My hijabi gf likes shooting guns, she likes shooting with my gun alot, she cleans it as well.

It's tight tho, got to use lots of lube.

There is absolutely no genetic determinant that makes females prefer ballet over 3-Gun. It's straight up early-childhood indoctrination and nothing more.

Why is it so politically incorrect to say women are naturally oriented towards caring for childlike things, enhancing their looks to attract higher tier men, and socializing to tear down rivals + raise themselves up?

It isnt. You are just a cuck that lets other people decide what he is allowed to say.

>enhancing their looks to attract higher tier men
this works for men too btw, if you dress nice, look healthy, and have a good posture you can attract a lot higher tier women
>stop wearing those ridiculous Hawaii button ups and graphic tees user

Not to the same degree it benefits women

>Why aren't women who are not biologically or culturally predisposed to fighting uninterested in weapons?
Hmmm

>logistical

>implying
They only like it when it's attractive men, not disgusting mouthbreathing boomers