This young man got more defensive situation experiences than all of you fags combined. How do that make you feel k?

This young man got more defensive situation experiences than all of you fags combined. How do that make you feel k?

Attached: real operator.png (400x296, 158K)

Doubt he survived any of them

>How do that make you feel k
Comfy.

sure he has more experience, but hes too much of a dumb fuck to learn from it, hence why he holds a rifle like that

And one can see that he has never shot at anyone that was shooting back. He should learn to code so that he can create his suicide note

im ok with it. ill go enlist and get my training soon. at least i can do more than just take pot shots out in the open. not like ill really need

Alive

Cant speak for everyone, but I, and Im sure a few other goons on Jow Forums, have real world combat experience beyond boot deployments to Kuwait in 2016. Generally speakinh, this board is post-GWOT gear queers, larpers, and "gunsports" afficionados though, I'll give you that.

i'd pay to watch the nigger try to clean and maintain his gun

i'm still confident i could take him in a gunfight.

I hope I never get any "defensive situation experience," christ

I’m highly confident that a firefight would go in my favor.

>man

Attached: 1542664153997.jpg (500x384, 132K)

Using a PX4
Never gonna make it

how many people did you kill

He’s a low iq nigger subhuman and I’m not?

I can confidently say nope.

Attached: honk honk does nothing.jpg (1632x1232, 350K)

i hear they bitin up in this her motherfucker!

Attached: 01b6b158a5f6e586be0d0740938e4492--fishers-of-men-fishing-lures.jpg (391x488, 49K)

I bet his life is miserable and full of suffering, so not very envious of him.

>hows it make you feel
Tbh i feel like i probably have like 30 to 40 iq points on him so my entire OPSEC knowledge An marksmanship training is probably more valuable then his chimping out experience in reality.

Attached: E9C2B4B4-8FB5-4BC3-84A9-A174B4BAE26A.png (625x910, 74K)

>when his IQ starts with USA

>back when we had straight up KOS orders for people openly using cellphones and/or using a two wheeled anything

Attached: i love my job.jpg (202x247, 8K)

I love the irony of the racist implication of lesser intelligence, while not knowing the difference between selective breeding and natural selection.

>k
like a newfag from r/guns is trying to troll the most gullible board.

>natrual slection isn’t equivalent to selective breeding.

They both have the same result. Only one results in change in a few years while the other results in change in a few thousand years. Both are selective breeding except nature an not people are doing the selections in the later. Sorry you bought into the liberal arts lies. may suggest spending more time with IRL black people as a way of attaining the anecdotal experience necessary to confirm this fact to Your jew rapped mind

Attached: 02E8F3CF-1821-4A5F-82C2-42DDDBA791F4.jpg (660x371, 35K)

What's even more ironic is how a redneck with a third grade education can forecast nigger behavior more accurately than Professor of African Studies at Yale.

>Iraq

good times m8

Most credentialed psychology has less predictive power, fewer replications, and has a lower impact factor lmao than folk psychology.

I suppose paying for credentials is the real IQ difference.

Not that other fag but there really is a pretty big difference between selective breeding and natural selection. Natural selection tends to favor the least inadequate for a given situation whereas selective breeding can be done to achieve whatever arbitrary end somebody wants. This frequently results in a significantly if not completely different end product, even if the general goal was similar.

And just like us, he's never shot anyone either.

this is you, right nigger?

This dude has forgotten more about screwing up than I'll ever know about screwing up.

/thread. XD

...and suddenly the chimp out was over

Attached: A4736A8A-AD37-4021-93BA-C8606C4BED1E.png (341x340, 169K)

i never liked the beretta px4 until i saw this picture

>And one can see that he has never shot at anyone that was shooting back.
Sure he has, they were just shooting like he is.

Looks like he didn't learn much.

This pic always makes me laugh.

nice

Attached: 1551587730005.jpg (284x276, 12K)

Personally, that I watched drop after pulling a trigger and finding the body later? Seven. Overall, including possibles that were carried off by other enemy combatants and buried before sundown, or that we killed as a group by lighting up a treeline or calling in CAS and finding remains later? Probably somewhere between 30 and 40 if I had to guess. Its hard to confirm "who killed that guy" in most Afghan firefights. In urban combat in Iraq, it was easier to accurately say "yeah, I smoked that guy in the 2nd story hallway. So and so got the one on the roof"

Feels good, I'll see my grandchildren as an old man

I love when faggots like you start a sentance with "I love when" so they can sound even more smug and gay than they otherwise would have.

Lmao at your life if you actually believe your professors when they tell you there is no races. Stay cucked

frankly, it makes me glad I don't live in Liberia or Sierra Leone or wherever the hell this pic was taken.

Given his lack of proper equipment, I'd avoid taking a tactical class with him.

Attached: LifeJackets.jpg (1080x1066, 143K)

>pic in OP's picture is clearly a retarded pavement ape who can't figure out what a stock or sights or cover are
>pic in OP's picture is basically the norm for Sub-Saharan Africa
>RaCiSt iMpLiCaTiOn Of LeSsEr iNtElLiGeNcE