If I were to buy a gun right now, where would i store it...

If I were to buy a gun right now, where would i store it? Can't bring with me cuz I'm gonna be in college soon & can't leave it at home. Waiting after college would probably be more cumbersome because I'm sure there will be tighter restrictions in 2025.

Please help me anons

Pic unrelated

Attached: c9a92a8.jpg (800x1216, 143K)

why can't you bring it to college?

Why can't you leave it at home?

I'm gonna live in the dorms. I won't be able to keep it there

Bury it, self-storage, safe deposit box (probably against the terms & conditions). Sometimes ranges will let you store stuff for a fee

All I can think of

Who gives a fuck what the dorms say. Take it and just keep it in a musical instrument case.

Parents don't like guns

Storage unit.
What are you going to college for?
Unless your going into college for medical school (which I’m doing) you’re 100% better off going into a trade school.

you know why this is bad advice, stop it.

yup self storage is a good option, friends house, dead drop location, buy some land, in a hidie spot in a big car, all could work and may have for me

Cause OP is having to ask us what to do, so chances are he'd just get caught?

I keep my guns in the freezer so they stay fresh for longer, just defrost them in the microwave when you want to use them again.

Does your school offer gun Storage,Normally ran by campus police My Uni did, (but only for Non-restricted long guns)

I'm trying to exercise my constitutional rights, not trying to get them taken away

Engineering

Yeh friends house and self storage is what I'm thinking of right now

Pawn the gun in exchange for a loan. Pay the money back over the period of the loan. Consider the interest on the loan your storage fee. Collect the gun at the end of the loan term. Repeat until you're out of student housing.

guess what happens if mean scary guns get banned while your mean scary gun is in the hands of the helpful campus police department (hint: you don't get it back)

Why would you even buy a fucking gun in the first place if you did something like this? That is fucking pants on head retarded.

Oftentimes self-storage will not let you store a gun. There are actually specialty gun storage companies how. There's one called Gunsitters in PA, probably others if you're anywhere near a military base (deployments and such)

You're going to furnish a dorm room full of shit then have to scramble to pack and move it for summer only to unpack it in a different dorm room again in the fall. Get a storage unit near campus and just pay for it for four years.

You can keep it in your car. Your car is still your property

Rectal carry, I'm sure there aren't any "tight restrictions" there.

I really wanted to take guns to the dorms with me OP, but it would not have been a good idea. Don’t take it with you into the dorms.
Is your friend a gun person? If they’re not I wouldn’t reccomend you store it there outside of ‘hey can I keep a couple boxes of clothes here?’.

Works better with ammo.

This. Currently have a AR stashed this way.

storage locker, pre paid for 4 years
bury it in your backyard in a sealed pvc pipe
hide it in your parent's house.

I mean yes, but you would generally have at least a week or two of warning to get the rifle out of there(from the introduction of the bill to it coming into force, this generally takes months), and into a storage locker, PVC pipe, etc.

Lucky for me, even if my gun became prohib/ baned while it was stored, it would be illegal for the campus police not to give it back, (since the way gun prohibs work in my country, because I already owned it I would be granfathed in, or in the case it was wrongly imported and classed(example sometimes converted machine guns are brought in) I would be given a grace period to continue using it before turning it in for payment (cost of gun Plus tax, some times a bit more)(and you only have to turn in the receiver)