Flecktarn thread

My local surp shops have oodles of fkecktarn shirts and really good prices. Never any pants though. What pairs well with flecktarn that I could use to supplement my lack of trousers. Also general flecktarn appreciation thread

Attached: 46375C14-2AA1-4741-BA7B-16546BF6A997.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

black pants.

perhaps designed by Louis Vitton.

>never any pants though
Same, it really pisses me off. Doesn't help that he overcharges on random bits and re-pro

I go onto both of my local surp shops twice a month and buy all of their flecktarn shirts, regardless if they fit or not. At $5 a pop, I find it easy to buy the 12-15 shirts they get in. Still no goddamn pants. Getting pissed I’ve got nothing to pair them with.

dark blue jeans work surprisingly well with fleck

Haven’t tried this combo yet. I know acu is awful, multicam looks like I can’t afford better pants, and alpenflage looks like my printer ran out of ink

Bumping for more fashion advice

Spend those $50-60 on pants online one month.

Any solid color pants that match one of the colors of the pattern. Chinos, black, OD

Probably brown or black pants, I have two flecktarn parkas that I sometimes wear.

That’s not the point. I’m looking for something else readily available that I can replace

Black seems to be a recurring suggestion. I’ll try it out

You literally could have just googled flectarn jacket and found multiple pictures of mixed camo.

My vote would be a darker brown/dark grey, or maybe M81 woodland if you want another camo.

Attached: 91ZAUhZxgnL._UX522_.jpg (522x522, 52K)

Dark jeans also look good as previously stated.

Attached: 838.jpg (373x500, 34K)

I was looking for Jow Forumss unique touch

Fucking why? Do you really wear that shit all the time?

Literally every day. I like it. It’s good material and has lots of pockets. In the summer, I wear flecktarn vest I’ve made by cutting the sleeves off the extra dingy ones. I like flecktarn. It’s a good uniform

I actually sleep in an extra long flecktarn jacket. I like flecktarn

I dress exactly like this but unironically

Bump

I like the pattern and I own a set of repro shit for hunting(its some sort of denim, I wear it for the prickers). But unless you live in a rural area you probably look like a lunatic.
Jesus man

Maybe all the pants get snagged by the flecktarn pants man. Try to show up sooner the next time and maybe you can meet him.

It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

cringe

I live in rural Tennessee and don’t particularly care what people think of me. It’s comfy. I like flecktarn.

I never claim to be anything other than a simple man with simple desires. I like flecktarn

I would very much like to meet this person. I’m out here pants man. I’m waiting to kindle a friendship

Helikon-Tex makes nice tacticool gear in multiple colors and camo patterns, including flecktarn. In decent price, if you keep in mind that these are new and somewhat modern garments, not China shit or decades old milsurp.

lmao what do you sit on dicks faggot

I sit on roughly 140 flecktarn jackets, and let me tell you, boy it’s comfy

Bumping for Fleckman

I don‘t understand why many people here like the tarnfleck blouse. I had to wear this blouse enough to know its shit. They switch instant to the Leo Köhler combat shirt when they have their chance, but the jacket is nice.

Trying to forward me one? Local milsurp stores only stock rothco shit here.

I’m still stockpiling user. Maybe at a later date. Although I’m willing to trade pants for jackets

They’re 5 dollars

can we hang out?

Probably. Do you like flecktarn or belong to the Tennessee discord?

i do and no. im still searching for some semi remote land down there. need some place not in a valley so i can play radio, and far enough away from people so i can shoot on my range all day if i want

Hey that's all well and good, I assumed you were some citydwelling autist

khaki

It would honestly change nothing. Life is too short to not do things you enjoy because of other people, especially things as harmless as wearing camouflage

German Jow Forumsommando here. Whats the price in the US?
Flecktarn cost about 6$ for the shirt and 12$ for the pants

I routinely buy the shirts at $5. Pants not found

I paid $12USD for one from Varusteleka because I can't find any online retailers in the US who have any better prices and none of the milsurp vendors around here stock anything but rothco shit.

Feelsbadman

Is there a way to send the pants from Ger->US without much fees for the packet jew ?

I have no idea. The only other country I’ve mailed to was Norway and the shipping was extra pricey

Where you from?

I send stuff to Ger from US and that shit ain’t cheap. Cost me about 60$ for about a pound or two.

You can send up to 2kg by DHL for relatively cheap can't you?

Yeah, thats possible. BTW, whats the cost for a G3 Alu 20 rnd mag over there ?

In GER or US?

They’re about 5 bucks in the US

I checked,

Attached: twirls mustache.png (480x877, 794K)

need a new zipper for my Flecktarn, where do i get ine?

Attached: 20190205_151500.jpg (2016x1512, 1.39M)

Bump

Yeah its only a good option in terms of money, we also pay the same price for a used one.
In Germany 4-5€

I do a lot of outdoorsy shit for recreation and work, so I like the pockets and tougher material. Coincidentally the camouflage works very well in eastern Tennessee, so that’s a bonus

want

It's really the only option
white kicks for effay
black docs for convincing everybody it's not a phase

Attached: 42226333e1f75bb94f15974d9e58dbc0.jpg (1275x1920, 256K)

Don’t really know why I’m asking. I wear overalls most of the time anyway

Varusteleka charges $9.99 flat rate shipping to the US because they have some sort of deal with posti. For regular Joe shipping is prohibitive.

SE Pennsylvania, right outside Philly

is that the german multitarn? got anymore pics?

Bump me up inside. (Can’t bump up)

I always wondered if you guys take the flag off or something. For some reason I feel weird about wearing the flag of another nation on my sleeve.

jesus this guy looks like a fag. I like everything except the shoes, but he needs to beef up. Legs are skinny as fuck. Also I unstiched the flags from my parka

me to, i always take down the velcro and flags off new jackets....unless they are fully patched with all the ranks and names n shiet

Dyed my Flektarn Parka black, so much better

I have one of those, been very tempted to dye it black because I agree it'd look awesome.
Got any pics?

wraith in the game apex legends has a legitimate flecktarn skin

its hitting the main stream

How does flecktarn perform vs m81 woodland in the eastern US hardwoods?

Well. Works infinity better in eastern TN due all the fucken red clay and leaves

Seconded for dark, well-fitting denim. Raw denim that fits well can be found for under $100 these days, there's no reason to be wearing baggy jeans with artificial washes anymore.

I pay $5 for jackets. Why would I pay near $100 for jeans. I’m looking for cheap and common

Because you give a shit how you look? Because you're not married and want to bang sloots? I understand, it's not for everyone

stop shilling "a regular guy"

they are ykk so fairly easy to get afaik

Attached: u2.jpg (600x600, 129K)

That guy looks like a total soi boy. Wearing flecktarn is only acceptable if you have the muscles and stature to back it up.

I don’t. If you seriously think anyone considers flecktarn a genuine fashion accessory, you need help