Winter War in America

So Jow Forums, Lets assume the U.S. Govt inacts military law and starts doing fucked up shit (Theft of property, civillian killing, forceful quartering.) How would a war of civillian vs military play out? Would some regions of the country be easier to defend than others? Discuss.

Attached: 1521665212519.jpg (938x680, 104K)

Also, how would food be rationed? Lets also assume the Gov't cuts off supermarkets, would larger cities die?

ReVoLuTiOn TiMe BoIs GeT uR gUnZ aNd HaVe At It!!!

Hello Fellow US Comra- I mean Citizen. Da I think civil war against the evil government is now our only option.
PS I am not a Russian. I laugh at those who suggest Russian shills spend their time making these threads 20 times a day. See, here I am laughing : xaxaxaxxaxa, as you can tell it is a totally Authentic American Laugh from a True Patriot.

If they shut down half the Mcdonalds in the US 50% of the population would die in a week

If SHTF I'm going straight to my local ATF field office and confiscating all their computers so they'll stop making these threads.

In all seriousness that wouldn’t happen. Ever. But for the sake of conversation I will give my idea of what would happen. The general population would be pretty quiet, maybe small acts of defiance here and slight sabotage there. A small portion of the population, mostly those guys in rural areas and the ghetto hood monkeys would wage some form of war along the lines of a hidden war and terrorist campaign. Food would likely be rationed, supermarkets would be storage depots and distribution points.

The police and armed forces would be fucked by massive dessertion, and whatever remained would be crippled by broken infrastructure. Have fun a, convincing the public that drone strikes on us soil are ok after the first civilian death and b, using any base that's vaguely reliant on the railroad system for supplies.

The most likely outcome is multiple nation states formed from whatever powers are able to get their hands on regional nuclear stockpiles.

>Thinks it would be "US military vs guerrillas"
lolno

The US is a multicultural, continent-spanning empire. Take Yugoslavia and Syria, then scale that WAY the fuck up.

>How would a war of civillian vs military play out?
About half the guns in the world are in the hands of US civilians. There are more guns in the hands of US civilians than there are US civilians.
I see it turning out like this
>Every politician is either hanging from the nearest tree/light pole/overpass or has fled the country
>Any military officer above the rank of LT has joined the politicians
>Half of the law enforcement as well
>Many many dead civilians all around
>Cities would become abandoned as the population was either killed, starved or fled

basically Vietnam 2.0

the gov will do stuff that infuriates citizens, and the longer the war goes on, the more infuriated the citizens get with gov. eventually the rebels will make a decisive victory or the gov and citizens will get tired of fighting, in this case the rebels will negotiate with the gov to their bidding

>Any US citizen sick of their government is a Russian
Ok schlomo.

Attached: 1542263042493.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Theres just way too many factors, whose the target of this fucked up shit? Will the government fuck with rural people only, people who urbanites look down on and will most likely be fed propaganda about how the Fed is taking on "Neo Nazi Extremists"? If the rural folk are smart theyd turn their neck of the woods into Afghanistan. What if its the government fucking with Urban people? Why would rural people give a shit? Hell those uppity city faggots are finally getting a taste of their own medicine! What Im trying to say is there are a fuckload of things that need to be taken in consideration and that I personally believe the country will fracture along Urban/Rural lines rather than racial lines like Jow Forumsniggers masturbate to or class line like /leftpol/faggots masturbate to

Loss of trust by the populace in the gov't in such a large and diverse (I don't mean it in the ethnic sense) country results in an immediate crumbling of social order.
It doesn't even turn into a good ol' civil war, everything just goes to shit nigh instantly. Power grid just flatlines everywhere (except Texas, maybe), an public order just goes out the window.
There can be no cohesion on any sort of wide scale, and the gov't becomes 'those guys we haven't heard from in five months' about six months down the line.
What you're looking at is the early stages of a huge splinter of the old USA. After losing 95% of the population to starvation, you start getting the sort of pop density that can be maintained by foraging and small-scale agriculture. Warlords arise to 'protect' relatively small plots of land, waging war against other warlord and literal highwaymen.
Give it a few years and you can expect 'humanitarian aid' (read; foreign invaders) to come from the EU/Russia/Chinks. Hopefully, this rallies up the American Spirit and whips back into shape to fight them off.

Attached: 1533573409050.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

2 rubels have been deposited in your account. However, you can't access them to till the country's economic situation improves. Also, you owe 3 rubels as a kickback to the local politician for getting you this shilling job.

lol he saw it coming, just what is this masked faggot used to squaring up against? Why didnt his buddies rush the /bigguy/ as soon as he was rekt?

>Theft of property, civillian killing, forceful quartering
But they already do all that tho

>Why didnt his buddies rush the /bigguy/ as soon as he was rekt?
>these people
>buddies
There's no cohesion beyond the masks and social posturing.

everybody gets on their knees and blows zogbots because thats the absolute state of america

What's the conversion rate between Shekels and Rubles?

Attached: 1552278127526.jpg (1000x1294, 71K)

Anyone moderately prepared for a civil war/SHTF would immediately kill their lesser prepared neighbors for gibs. Also race war. I think it'd just be an excuse for looting and rioting. Ex. LA riots

>That one time you win a fight and you spam the video a billion times all over the entire internet

Attached: heh.png (640x845, 618K)

kys discord tranny, you are not even a match for manlets

Attached: Tranny BTFO.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

You mean there's a place I can find trannies to fuck and troll Jow Forums faggots? But that's like my two favourite hobbies. Please gibe invite.

Attached: elon musk 3.jpg (294x172, 8K)

It depends on circumstances such as the cause and size of revolt but let's assume it's a decent-sized insurrection and it's literally nationwide...

>initial large-scale engagements are extremely one-sided in favor of the US government
>smaller scale engagements are somewhat more equal
>this begins to change as the insurgents begin to gain valuable battlefield experience, become better organized, obtain better equipment, and formulate an actual strategy
>US Military on the other hand begins to suffer from a collapse of morale, loss of trust in the civilian population it's nominally supposed to be protecting, unsustainable losses in men and equipment, and a declining quality in replacements as the lack of recruits leads the institution of conscription/opening of ranks to persons originally considered unsuitable for service
>United States government ultimately is forced to either concede to some rebel demands and is left a rump state or suffers full-blown debellation (total destruction), but only after a long and protracted conflict with a death toll running into the tens of millions.

Attached: The Grey Wall - Battle of Franklin, November 30 1864 .jpg (1000x828, 980K)

PROTIP: a military that attacks its own citizens and infrastructure is LITERALLY committing suicide.

That's the thing people always miss when they treat these threads like it would be the US military occupying itself or some shit.

remove less than 2% of the population and the war is over without any large scale damage

Attached: cbe6b3a217a75a153a639fdedc831c612463820c80d9aa133ae7fcdaed6c819c.png (980x742, 266K)

military would coup, government disestablish war over. re-establish same government with harsher punishments on politicians.

what rifle

This. I can tell you that Army WILL NOT act against the people. Enlisted are sworn to obey. Commanders are not. If the order comes down to segregate Americans or updates the RoE to include firing on Americans, commanders will (rightly) ignore it and plan a new strategy for maintaining peace in their AO.

The lights would go out.

lol

How far does gov before it’s considered an act of aggression?
What constitutes an act of aggression you gentlemen would consider worthy of answering with a can of whoop ass?
What if it’s on a regional or state level instead of national?
Let’s say a state government jails and prosecutes LE that refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws...
Muh support
Or Game on?

I'm not going to lie, that was cool (not a right-winger though). The guy looked like a Juggernaut, especially against an armed opponent.

Hopefully.

peep the antifa's feed after his head hits the pavement. brain damage kiddo. i mean, more than you already had for joining antifa larpers.

*feet

>military law
You mean martial law?

>Theft of property, civillian killing, forceful quartering
None of those would be happening because they’re still illegal under martial law.

>Would some regions of the country be easier to defend than others?
Who’s on defense? If martial law is declared nationwide just to impose some authoritarian bullshit, whichever military units try to enforce it will evaporate pretty damn quick.

You haven’t presented your thoughts very well, OP. Your starting premise is unworkable, you apparently have little understanding of Constitutional law or of the relationship military command has with civil authority. Delete this thread, research those topics and try again. Next time, try not to sound so much like you’re 15.

Look at what happened in Syria, and that’s what’ll happen in the US.
>A resistance will start growing, especially after some high profile violence by the military.
>Mass defections in the military
>rebellion makes massive gains in land and territory
>government stabilized what’s left and controls the Capitol and a few other key places
>both sides get foreign involvement
>rebels fail to organize as one cohesive group and infighting begins
>Goverment manages to recover some lost territory
>stalemate

>regional nuclear stockpiles.

Useless without the PALs. Unless somebody decides to recycle the physics package into a bubba-built backyard nuke. Everything would have to be built from scratch around the pit. Probably a half dozen universities have the capability, and maybe another half dozen labs and facilities scattered around the country.

For some reason a lot of people think that if there was ever sort of civil war level conflict in the US it would just be hicks hiding in the bushes using hit and run tactics. But if there was ever some sort of major act of aggression by the feds (Civilian executions,dissoluble of the bill of rights ect) I would say at least half of the US military would defect and fight against the feds

>(Theft of property, civillian killing, forceful quartering.)
well they are already 2 for 3

How will americlaps recover

Attached: cao cao laugh.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Don't forget about the generation of bored veterans sitting at home waiting to use their skills for a "noble" cause whether it be insurrection or defending the gov

Does articulating a logical response to OPs retarded ass fantasy make you feel better inside?

You missed that part about extremist groups using the initial rebels as a cover to obtain said foreign aid to support their own agenda and much of the defected military returning to the government's fold as the lesser of two evils.

It wouldn't. Such an event would cause a total breakdown in basic services.

Goodbye 75% of the population to starvation and disease. The rest would be too busy fighting the morons down the street who dared use OUR creek for water to pose much threat to anybody. The military isn't dangerous because it might be ordered to kill people, it's dangerous because in the absence of leadership, it's a bunch of horny drunk 20 somethings with heavy weapons and no home to return to.

Needless to say, bad day for everybody. No civil war, just a lot of death.

cant believe no one posted this yet

Attached: eXpuj2I.png (1802x905, 203K)

It soothes my autism. You have a problem with that?

Nope you hit the nail on the head im content

The second someone decides to kill a commie politician or the jewish one, the LEOs will come after you. But in some cases like hawaii for example, especially after that virtue call for repealing 2A as a collective right only, shit will go down as something is needed to spark the "civil war." Like what the other user posted about the ten things in a possible civil war, the US government will lose their shit and WILL try to contain it and will try to hide it from every news outlet if they can. They fear the cowboys and anarchists. They dont want to lose control of their tax cattles.

When WROL kristallnacht 2

Attached: Moroidin-DMSO - Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Attached: Kill_Jews.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Check'd and sieg heil soon

>That one time you win a fight
I've never not seen antifa utterly embarrass themselves in every thing they do

Attached: Rumble in Portland 2.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>Don't celebrate your victories
>Let's celebrate our victories where we outnumber them 20 to 1 and the cops let us beat them

Honestly seeing my guys getting beat up fills me with the same amount of pride as seeing them beat them up. At least they fight in shitty odds.

look at those absolutely pussy hits with that "flag"
>encased head to toe
>slowly taps him on the head twice
>panics and scuttles away

If a coup doesnt already take place, hella troops would turn over to the rebels or stick around as moles

Attached: armed goyim 1.jpg (3120x4208, 2.67M)

That better have a "solvent trap"

Part of the military will be at odds with the rest and will give heads up to civilians so that they can place their guns in water-resistant bags inside chests and bury them to avoid confiscation.

Any conflict will between factions within the military with other military factions and civilian factions going up against other civilian factions.

Also, foreign nations will take advantage of the chaos which may lead to WW3. The mainland Chinese regime will definity take the initiative as would the Russian regime. Many military personnel who want to kill freedom-loving patriots will lose their opportunity and get sent out to die holding off mainland Chinese invasion of Taiwan or India or holding off a Russian invasion of Poland or the Baltic states.

Russia is better then ZOG

Like this

Attached: US warlord simulation tom.png (1446x1437, 580K)

this

Attached: Russia and USA over the centuries.jpg (659x720, 99K)

Both sides are bad in their own way. You don't need organized religion in order to reject communism and "slut pride."

Just give the degenerates the bog treatment as Tacitus described the Iron Age North Germanic peoples of doing and let people decide their own religious and spiritual views.

Russia is involved with ZOG. They still have Holocaust denial laws, Putin is still more friendly with international bankers than acceptable, and Putin decided to invade Georgia in 2008 and Ukraine in 2014.

On a side note, there is a huge Muslim population in the Moscow metropolitan area. If more war was to break out especially against the Baltic states and Poland, Putin will unleash Islamic and "brown skinned" soldiers to kill White European civilians.

Bahahaha life expectancy in Russia is like mid-60s for men. Literally worse than it was when the communists were in power. It's a country where people literally inject fake heroin knowing it will give them gangrene because their lives are so miserable. It's a country where new military recruits literally get raped to death as part of hazing rituals.

I find it extremely weird that "decline of western civilization" types have latched onto Russia the way that they have. I guess because it's a place where they still persecute fags and beat their wives and kill Muslims or whatever but it's very much a complete shithole.

Attached: slavspin.gif (175x175, 72K)

>350000 armed soldiers
>1 million + zogbots
>60 million+ gun owners

>nucancer-fag thinks one of the most regular Jow Forums threads is a russian bot

>im content
Sounds like you have some of your own autism issues to work through.

Cities would be taken, cops would have their hands full and curfews everywhere.
Government has to deal with the pissed off groups in the city and the gangs that hide among them. Basically they could at best just contain the unrest and gang problems to certain areas. Think of a 80's dystopian movie.
Outside the city is a little easier for the government because things are spread out and you don't have buildings to deal with but the occasional bubba trying to shoot you at a distance is a constant problem so you have to remain in your armored car or pull off highspeed lowdrag raids before any joe can get set up somewhere to pop ya, but outside the city you only need to control the critical infrastructure when needed so you can just leave it alone for the most part and control the traffic going to those areas so the bubba snipers have to come to you in order to get more food.

Retarded scenario.

The problem is the distance between where most food is grown and where most food is consumed. It would be a trivial matter for some bubba to blow up a couple of bridges in his county, raiders would constantly be hitting food convoys heading into the city for supplies, and managing hunger and the resulting unrest in the city would be a full time concern for the military and whatever passes for a civilian government at that point. Even a 24 hour airlift of food flying into both airports of my city wouldn't be able to supply the remaining residents, then there is the problem of distributing it when there's a gas shortage. Gang activity would skyrocket in the absence of effective law enforcement, hell I would expect at least 1/3 desertion for the cops in my city as they stay home to protect their families. Then there's the other 1/3 that live in the rural and suburban areas outside the city that wouldn't be able to reliably go to work even if they wanted to report for duty. Just keeping the cities under some semblance of control, that is to say not total anarchy would take more personnel than the military and the local law enforcement could possibly muster.

Don’t you have some holobunga deniers to refute, JIDF?

Enlisted are going to be burning down skippers house if he even entertains such an idea. They know what the score is.

Hating Russians isn’t just a jidf thing.
I’m Finnish, and Russian popsicles are the only Russians I want to deal with.
Yes I’m burger raised.

Please, the only thing Russians like about jews is the money they can steal from them or the women they get to rape during a pogrom.
Even after the communists took over the Russians still hated Jews. That’s why they started eliminating the jews in power right after Stalin came to power.

1 ruble equals .055 shekels according to Jewgle.

the original commies were riddled with Jews, from Trotsky to the Cheka. Stalin had to knock most of them off to centralize his power.

World class haymaker. Cops refused to charge the guy since he was defending himself from a deadly weapon. Antifa guy was seriously fucked up.

I like how russians basically became the conspiratorial replacement for Illuminati and reptilian shapeshifters for liberals.

We're coming to annex you when we're done here, Ivan
Russian milkers belong to American men

Attached: image.jpg (950x633, 542K)

>Russian popsicles
Wtf are those "Russian popsicles"????
I am Russian and never heard of such thing.

Hope its not Russian dicks or something as pervert.

this. Russian girls are top tier qts

this gif makes my eyes hurt

only good one so far

The govt. will do so many false flags that the majority of the loyalist population will not give a single fuck how brutal the government is putting down the rebels. The rebels will be portrayed as Nazis, racists, misogynists, antisemitism,, any politically charged term you can think of. Expect to see attacks that don't make sense A.K.A. Dylan Roof church shootings.

The FBI ran COINTELPRO, who knows what the CIA and NSA will cook up. Any exposure of these programs will be dismissed as fake news. I laff at anyone who thinks the govt. won't be drone striking civilians, firebombing, doing whatever it take to win. From Sherman burning down half of Georgia to the siege at Waco, the ends justify the means.

who is tom?

Attached: 0FE0AAED-06EC-46EB-B126-824638D69B43.png (1242x2208, 1.24M)

>Almost implemented

Wonder how many were "implemented" and we will never hear about them.

>He doesn't know Tom

Attached: 934.png (647x457, 627K)

enlisted AND Officers both swear by the same oath except the enlisted would jerk off to the opportunity to hang most the officers. Officers are worse than the lowest PVT (unless they are Mustangs) because they think that what they learned in OCS means jack shit, but they have the power to get everyone killed and get off without repercussions.

How many days has it been since that Las Vegas shooting? You know the largest shooting ever held on US soil ever? Have we ever heard about why that happened yet?

FBI officially stated that no motive could be determined.

>You know the largest shooting ever held on US soil ever?
Technically that would be the Wounded Knee Massacre.

Seems like they’d still be investigating it if it was that big? The news dropped that story like a hot potato too.

Yeah... well we all know the FBI isn't interested in investigating themselves.

Lmao. This.

>russians
what are you a boomer or something?
This isn't some 80s Schwarzenegger movie faggot

Antifa guy died of a brain bleed, but the guy that hit him was acquitted of murder because it was textbook self defence. He responded proportionately and didn't engage the woman.

I've seen that clip a bazillion times, but didn't know the antifag died. Absolutely based.