What guns are you going to buy with your monthly 1000 Jow Forums?

What guns are you going to buy with your monthly 1000 Jow Forums?

Attached: gift_for_you.png (602x587, 353K)

No way he's going to win. Plus he's anti gun. Not as bad as some of the other lefties running, but still anti gun.

Keep this shit in Jow Forums. They're the only ones who deserve to get trolled.

He doesn't even acknowledge the 2nd as a "Right".
I feel like the unironic supporters of his are the ones trolling themselves. Living life so innumerate must be difficult.

stocks
stocks
stocks

None since mister "Vote for me and I'll give you 1000 shekels in gibmedats" is also a dirty fucking grabber.
Fuck you stupid yang gang faggots.

Like two loaves of bread after hyperinflation

I am not selling my rights for 12k a year

chong is an anti gun gook, just like any other chink

Attached: yang-anti-gun-gook.png (593x244, 53K)

None because he's gonna stuff gun control up your poohole. Enjoy getting paid to lose your rights, dumbass.

This
>muh pol
Literally a gun related topic. Can't you read?

Attached: IMG_20190312_094601_947.jpg (602x419, 57K)

It’s a proven paid shill campaign, and now half the posters are just Australians and Canadians doing what they do.

None, because if that asshat can get his way on a UBI, he'll be able to get his way on his views on guns. Which make English gun laws look sane.

Fuck off you cancerous piece of shit shill. Keep your garbage in Jow Forums and stop acting as if Yang wasn't an anti-gun piece of chinkshit.

Attached: 1549614278102.jpg (4925x4225, 1.26M)

That's some weird ass FN Scar...

>guns are more deadly than cars
Who's gonna tell him?

>implying they don't ignore data to switch to feelings mode
They don't care: politicians have an (((agenda))) and people are desperate to fit in a group

A Hi Point a day keeps the grabbers away
We all know this, but he is putting the idea in the conversation. It's entirely possible UBI could be implemented in 2 or 3 cycles

Meh

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-143504.png (1080x2160, 303K)

Most of us are autistically obsessed with guns and admire the United States commitment to keeping their gun rights. Nobody vote for Yang, he's an uncle tom nigger.
t. ching chong chinaman

this is not a gun thread, this is the type of thread that shits up Jow Forums. you have your containment board. why the FUCK are you discussing 2020 candidates here.

>270mil cars in america
>killing 32,999, and injuring 2,239,000.
>400mil guns in america at least
> 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries
Not only are there less cars, but they kill more people more often.

I like the cut of your jib, Mr. Roof Korean.
If he wins, I'm going to spend my neetbucks on more gats just to spite him.

Attached: Untitled47.jpg (900x484, 28K)

Jow Forums is shilling hard for Yang in the vain hope that they can live the NEET life forever and wont have to offswitch themselves.

using money thats already in circulation

airsoft famas since thats all Ill be able to legally buy anymore

GO HOME DISCORD TRANNY
Daily reminder that 99% of all yang threads on Jow Forums are from the Jow ForumsYangForPresidentHQ discord server

Attached: meme eng2.png (1413x762, 92K)

.56x45 killing 32,999, and injuring 2,239,000.
>> 33,636 deaths due to "injury by 7.62x51" 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries
Far better kill to wound average

aint shit gonna be taken from you calm your titties. he only thinks there should be more regulation. if you are a law abiding citizen your rights are perfectly fine

Why have you changed the statement here? it has nothing to do with cartridge differences..