He buys steel case

>he buys steel case
>he wants to "save money"
>he is just fine damaging his firearm just to "save money"
Fucking stop this. If you're too fucking poor to afford real brass case ammo, then you shouldn't even own guns. You simply don't deserve it. If you buy steel case, sell all of your guns and just play airshit, that seems more up your alley.

Attached: 1523245587905-1.png (671x690, 694K)

>His guns get damaged if you don't use brass
Get a real gun, poorfag

I'm sorry OP did you fucking pay for my gun? No? Then shut the fuck up you fucking nothing, you fat mush, you nitwit, you brutish oaf. Fuckin' telling me what I should do with my firearms. Fucking mental deficient.

>I'm to poor to afford guns that won't break if I feed them steel case
>I'm also too poor to buy a new extractor when they do break

>he is just fine damaging his firearm
What gun damages itself from using steel shit?

>t. retard boomer
>and hes mad other people own guns

theres slightly more wear on the barrel and extractor. Both are consumables that will need to be replaced eventually but youll still come out ahead on cash using the only slightly cheaper steel case to get to that point

>not putting 1000 steel case through your AK just for an excuse to shower with it.

I can guarantee you and most of Jow Forums doesn't shoot enough (or at all lmao) to worry about steel case damage, and if you do, you have the money to either not give a shit and replace parts or... wait for it... shoot brass.

why don't you come over here and MAKE me

Poors.

>can't afford parts wear
>uses pussy guns thst can't handle steel
Shitposting poorfaggot retard

>he canf afford the ammo that doesnt mar your chamber

>his guns never leave the safe because he saves his money for brass
>he can't afford a new set of internals for wear and use
Wow it's like you're a raging faggot with miniscule trigger time

Attached: 1550468678298.jpg (455x675, 86K)

The difference in wear is really negligible, and the difference in price is not. You can easily afford to replace the barrel or firearm for the difference in price over time.
If you are talking something not in production anymore, yeah you have a very small point. Still better in my opinion to let the old girl bark, instead of letter her remain silent for the rest of eternity.

You need an excuse to shower with your guns?

bro u sound mad
dont be mad bro
its not good for ur hart

You're the poorfag buying steel case hahaha

I shoot brass almost exclusively but keep a surplus of steel cased ammo sealed in reserve storage for emergencies.

Post guns OP

Post your guns.

Poorfag.

Noguns.

Here are a few

Attached: 20190310_134656-1.png (1716x742, 1.92M)

Why the fuck would I use brass in my AK?

Okay poorfag lol you probably buy glock

Because OP is a retarded noguns shitposter and doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

I use aluminium, a cheaper than brass softer than steel.

Still better than you, noguns.

I don't believe you.
Time stamps with Jow Forums in pic

Attached: you.jpg (1024x853, 49K)

I only buy H&K pistols

shit goddess

>i-i dont believe!
Retard poor.

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

My pic

I do the opposite. I shoot cheap steel for the range, I stockpile quality m193 for The Day.

>one (1) HK pistol and an AR with the rollmark censored
Poorfag

The brass is stacked pretty deep but there's no reason to pass cheap last ditch options for basically nothing.

>no timestamp
>potato camera
>hiding the rollmark
Poverty pottery

why the fuck is buffalo bore ammo so fucking expensive? its like $40 for 20 shots in .357 mag where I live. should I just buy underwood its like $20 for 50 .357 mag

Attached: 1546540434523.png (512x443, 88K)

Stop posting my guns, nigger.

Attached: 2019-03-12 15.00.24.jpg (1008x490, 358K)

okay brasspoors lol

Learn to fucking reload you faggot.

>steel case
>damaging my firearm
I'm not a retard who buys overpriced range toys that are incapable of functioning in the real world, so I don't have this problem.
>This isn't shit, this is $10,000 shit! You're just jealous you can't afford it!

>Primary Arms optic
>Vortex mount
>not a poorfag
STFU mcfaggot

Those are not your guns. And even if they were, they're nothing to be proud of. Post a timestamp.

Poor
Stupid
Retard

The only thing worse than richfags on Jow Forums are the poorfags LARPing as richfags because they want to be one of them.

>calling me poor
I have a C&R collection worth somewhere in the vicinity of $40,000. I make about $150,000 a year after taxes, and own 140 acres of property. I don't need to buy overpriced plastic guns to make me feel secure about my finances.

Go back to /arg/ you obnoxious faggot.

>lying on the internet

Attached: 1549945225272.jpg (686x843, 210K)

RIFLE IS FINE WITH STEEL CASE COMRADE, NO NEED TO USE SOFT EFFEMINATE BRASS NATOSHIT

Attached: Clownsoviet.png (404x511, 37K)

Okay poor
Lying poor
/arg/ is too poor.

is that fucking keiser wilhelm?

Op shit cunt btfo

Okay retard