Hey Jow Forums I just moved out of a cuck state and I want to unpin this stock...

Hey Jow Forums I just moved out of a cuck state and I want to unpin this stock. I don’t know how and you guys seem knowledgeable sometimes

Attached: 97B9E589-0F42-4943-ADD3-8A491CE8C096.jpg (750x1334, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNARtsMjwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0ez1A98RCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drill out the pin, or just buy a new fucking stock.

Get a punch? Or a screwdriver with a bit that fits and punch it out?

I don't want to be rude or anything, but couldn't you have just posted this to QTDDTOT?

Get a new buffer tube

Congrats. Where'd you leave? NJ here, my AR has an "adjustable" stock. Is that ok, or am I felon? I read it's different than collapsible, folding, or telescoping so it's ok. My shorty wife needs a shorter stock, shooting one too long for her seems unsafe.

Not him but chances are it would've been ignored

what do you mean unpin? is it stuck at a fixed position? or do you want to unstake the lock ring around the buffer tube up against the receiver? either way: hit it with a punch.

test

I don't think it was supposed to be, but this is the most demoralizing post I've seen in a few months. I don't know what to do with the fact that there are places, who claim to be US states, that are so unfree you have to pin the stock.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.jpg (808x500, 74K)

I don’t think it’s actually “pinned”, it looks like they might have pressed a piece of the stock down into one of the position holes
Sorry I don’t come here that often

Clearly a QTDDTOT, but OP seems new and asked a non shit question so it's not awful.
Like mentioned, it may be worth it just to get a new stock and tube, but try and get some pictures of the pin itself so we can try and help figure out how to get rid of it.

I got out of jersey, hope you don’t have a dog

Okay just kidding I’m retarded I think I found the pin, going to post another pic in a sec

Attached: 438CA6D3-6C8F-4C32-A1DB-34C4B427169F.jpg (750x1334, 113K)

you're fucked buddy. looks like you need a sawzall. fucking NJ.

Can I just drill into this?

Attached: 63619E04-92E6-443E-B0FC-96E391CE2790.jpg (750x1334, 122K)

Try punching it out, assuming you have a small enough punch. You can also try a nail with the tip ground flat, I've done that on a few things.

Get a punch and a hammer. Try to avoid a drill if you can

that's a roll pin. you can hit it with a punch and a hammer, but it'll fall inside the cavity there. not sure what it holds together, but probably the halves of that molded plastic. again: fucking NJ.

Lol no dog. But it's fine I'm sure the way it's written. It doesnt adjust below minimum total length, and it functions as a stock at all points. The issue is with the stock being able to be in a position as it wasn't there.

I will try these
I think you posted the wrong link there pal
As far as I know that’s still an “assault weapon feature”, I know it’s fucking gay

looks like a metal piece, it also looks too long to be able to fall into the cavity

A 2011 case where a dude got charged with an "assault weapon" stated he was not guilty, as it was adjustable not telescoping, and only adjustable between two legal lengths.

Well, either way I'm not going to "adjust" it on front of anyone. I'm gonna look up what happens if you'd need a tool to readily move it. Jam something under the lever just in case

Put your cool face on
The thread police are here.

I sure didn't pal. Kat is my waifu.

dammit now i did post the wrong link >:|

youtube.com/watch?v=X0ez1A98RCY

Attached: qtkat.jpg (458x387, 21K)

Attached: spurdopokerface.png (514x352, 32K)

get out of my thread you degenerate

Attached: B7072AF7-BD24-40B2-97CE-529FC23E9643.jpg (750x745, 399K)

>complying

>unstake the lock ring around the buffer tube up
>lock ring
Its called a castle nut

Cock ring