/tv/ is useless. What would be a good load out for a small platoon in GOT

/tv/ is useless. What would be a good load out for a small platoon in GOT.

For the dragons I'm thinking an Anzio 20mm would be better than the Barrett.

Think a GATE scenario:
youtu.be/uGKMBuV5cUc

youtu.be/pK5jrhwNfxo

Attached: dany-with-the-dragon.gif (600x337, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xsB5mzTdwT4
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Fables
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

Unless dragon bone is tougher than 3/4" of steel the .50 cal will be fine.

I suppose but this is a pretty big fucking head. though I guess if its effective against gray elephants it should be fine.

Attached: courtesy-of-hbo-photo-1.jpg (780x438, 102K)

youtu.be/xsB5mzTdwT4

A stryker infantry platoon will suffice.

i want to put my penis in her in an aggressive but sensuous manner

Is out my beretta in kaleesi’s ass, if you know what I mean

A squad of grenadiers armed with laser guided PIKE’s and chemical/nerve agents

Attached: 685FE317-2A73-4A08-A3E8-0E987C39A42D.jpg (480x327, 39K)

>run out of gas in a couple days.
>get bogged down in the neck

yea nah. Shit long term offense.

Does the army still maintain the m202? would be great against whitewalkers.

Attached: m202a1_1.jpg (650x515, 62K)

Checked
Based and G.I.JoePilled

Attached: 0DC2493E-36A4-4F86-B5A6-CCB50CED5435.jpg (769x593, 45K)

Negative, they were dropped some time in the 90's. By most accounts they were shit.

The US has no one man anti personal incendiary arms then?

Everyonr is armed with an AR15 because it's light and .223 will punch through plate and mail armor.
Carry a couple stingers to shoot at the dragon. ez pz

drones spraying Fentanyl. i bet that would fuck up some snowniggers

>infrared on cold blooded lizard
lol

micro drones with napalm bomblets would be tight. unless your suggestion starting Opium wars 2: Westeros edition

A thread died for this.

it breaths out fire, and it's a dragon. How do you know it doesn't have warm blood

First off what does breathing fire have to do with being warm or cloldbblood. Second. it's a lizard. see those spines connected with thin layer of flesh on the neck? Those are arnt just for intimidation purposes. they are to increase surface area of the capillaries so the blood can be heated by the son quicker. The wing probably have a similar dual purpose.

Alright mister herpetology. First off as soon as that dragon starts breathing flames his face is going to be lit up like a christmas tree. Secondly if it isn't then just arm them with Starstreaks

They have bags of white phosphorus for Pvt. Gomex to chuck at the bad guys.

It depends. Is there going to be a Stargate that can be constantly kept open? Then fuck yeah set up a FOB around that bitch and MPs to keep the soldiers from going out and getting grey scale from hookers (grey scale is basically turbo syphillus) out.

I think the many face god assassins and blood magic sorcerers would be a bigger threat than dragons. A god damn giant crossbow can kill one.

>you will never get to have your generation's vietnam in middle earth

>pocket white phosphorus

kek

Attached: giphy (10).gif (345x194, 1.96M)

if the std exist you better believe a grunt is gonna find a way to catch it. On that not I recentl looked up the amount of Amerasian that that GIs left back in Nam. It was something like 25k total. That's an insane amount of hooker fertility.

I just want elf poon

Attached: amaranth_small_by_janus3003-da83c3m.jpg (400x647, 131K)

KPV-14.5

Fuck Sorcerers

Attached: main-qimg-e2d419066bd7b6f9b639cbbb169d3fa4.jpg (602x837, 255K)

Wouldn't that technically be Opium Wars 3?

oh yea. I forgot about second one. The Chinese really got pounded by the Brits

Not only them, but the French joined in for the second one. It was kind of beautiful really, old rivals joining forces with one and other to curbstomp riceniggers over hardcore drugs.

They like el chapo but white and civilized also about 100x more powerful. 19th century wars between The west and east Asia were fucking wild. Were talking 5k men supporter by Like 2 frigates routinely taking on armys of 50k+ backed by 40 ships. All over a tiny port and ending with a 1000:1 KD

>Anzio 20mm
>anything other than a range toy

guess how I know you're an underage faggot?

Africans kill gray elephants with AKs every other day without an issue. The only reason people used to use big bore hunting rifles is because they only had one or two shots before a lengthy reload, which ain't great against a charging rhino or lion. Then when mag loaded and semi-auto weapons started to show up, the one-shot one skill meme stuck around as being the 'honorable' way to kill trophy animals, since hosing down a target the size of a family van isn't exactly skillful.

Attached: so long gray bowser.jpg (600x343, 14K)

the dragon at this point is over 2.5x times the size of the gray elephant. Let's assume it's a bit tougher given the circumstances. I would be comfortable only 7.62x39. However would the 762 NATO be enough of an edge to drop it with a mag dump charging. Past that wed get into Socom territory and that's so much weight and mag restrictions.

There are small stocks of improvised flame throwers kept for use in clearing vegetation

Attached: 865378-T-GPI31-101.jpg (1088x726, 130K)

>What would be a good load out for a small platoon in GOT.

Literally any firearm because they would immediately outclass all of their competition.

Attached: Civil War Fort Battle.jpg (1000x915, 294K)

Yeah, but unlike an elephant it can fly, which means that it's bones have to be hollow like a bird. Also, when it was younger, its hide couldn't even stop a thrown spear which means that it's definitely not even remotely bullet proof.

So, if you can catch it on the ground, put a .50 cal or grenade through it's head, but if you can't, then literally just shoot it with machine guns and rifles until it dies.

All good points. As long as it doesnt do a sneak attack shouldn't be a problem. Though probably do some damage to an APC since its breath is hot enough to warp steal armor. I think the biggest issues is the zerg rush from the various armors. 10k Dothraki on horses. 60k+ Well disciplined troops from the various kingdoms. Then 100k white walkers. Not to mention the various wild tribes that live in the forest. Mini drones could easily map out open terrain but in the Bogs forests and swamps the locals would still have a major advantage. With a platoon of only ~45 that's alot to deal with magic and dragons aside.

Zulu zerg rush

You're not playing to your strengths there bro.
The humans, especially the dothraki, need open, flat terrain to be able to use their numbers and horses, while your guys can fight anywhere.
Look at their weaknesses:
>Very low maneuverability.
>Very slow to organize.
>Impossible to conceal their location, especially when marching.
>Very poor logistics.
>Very limited command structure.
>Very limited communications.
>Have serious trouble fighting up hill.
>Have serious trouble fighting on broken terrain.
>Have serious trouble with even minor fortifications.

Meanwhile your strengths are
>Engagement range, obviously.
>Can move further in an hour than the enemy can move in a day.
>Godlike at hiding compared to enemy scouts.
>Self sufficient logistics.
>Virtually invincible when buttoned down in APCs.

Therefore your best tactics are going to be:
>Sniping or mortaring their leaders as you find them.
>Hit and run raids against their strung out armies and baggage trains.
>Luring parts of the enemy force into mined kill zones and massacring them in detail.
>Retreating to fortified hills and pretending to make a last stand, then hopping into your apcs and driving 30 miles down the road to do it all again.
>Retreating to a proper fort or castle if the enemy is boxing in the area.

At some point the enemy is going to run out of food, leaders, men or morale (probably the latter) at which point you can go around destroying weapons and hunting down the hold outs as you please.

Rouke and co defeated a methed up zulu army in the field while out numbered 25:1 and only having single shot rifles and a shitty brick wall as fortifications. I seriously doubt that the armies of westeros would hold long against machinegun fire, let alone mortars, mk19s and M242s.

Attached: 1200px-M2a3-bradley07.jpg (1200x767, 116K)

Worked literally one time.

Island wanna is so famous because it’s such an outlier

So the only true vulnerability the would be gas limitations or the possibility equipment failure. Finding a fix to that and the platoon could theoretically subjugate the entire continent in a few months time.

>So the only true vulnerability the would be gas limitations or the possibility equipment failure.
Presumably you would have a supply base some where with fuel and ammo at minimum, since you're not going to have enough ammo to defeat the white walkers otherwise.
That said, it'd probably take more than a month to defeat all the kingdoms, since you'd want to give north in particular time to form up an army and march to your area so that you don't have to drive all over the country side trying to find people to kill.
According to the fat man westeros is supposedly 4.5k miles in length, so it'd take a long time for the northmen, let alone the white walkers to get to you if you landed somewhere in the bottom of the continent.

Gatling guns
1. Low enough rate of fire that your ammo isn't gone in the first 10 mins
2. 45-70
3. If you have a good loader you can constantly have rounds going down range
4. multiple barrels keep overheating to a minimum
5. can be repositioned easily by a squad
Supplement with some mortars and your good to go

>Giving up your mobility for a shitty area fire weapon that weighs 140 pounds and has to be wheeled around or towed.
A maxim would be a much more effective weapon and you could bring two for the same weight as a gatling and like 10 of em if you threw them into a towed trailer or wagon the size of a gatling carriage.

sneed

Gatlings actually weigh 170lbs, so you could bring 3 for the same weight.

Its worth noting that actually subjugating a continent sized landmass is very difficult with only small numbers of troops, so we would need local auxiliaries for administration, regional security and police actions.
For these soldiers I would recommend introducing them to black powder weaponry, as it will allow them to create and maintain an appropriately sized military for the job that far outclasses everything else on westeros, without actually becoming a threat to coalition forces

Attached: 800px-200295103315mk47.jpg (800x808, 254K)

What's this from?

Honestly You could get a platoon loaded to the teeth with ammunition and grenades, but have them from the Keiserreich Hear and they would stomp all over any forces you could come up against. Dragons don't appear to be that invincible. 8mm or higher full powered rifle cartridges would probably do the trick, but if you had to upgun for whatever reason a 12.7mm round would absolutely do the trick as a big crossbow can pierce the head of a dragon as we have seen from the TV show.

Attached: 2737042.png (944x560, 1.28M)

Fables by the looks of it, but don't ask me which edition it's from, because there a couple there as you can see.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Fables

I mean, there's ethics involved too. You don't want any prey to suffer, which is why hosing down any animal is considered inhumane.

Anyone remember that old story/fable about a Colonial British guard trying to kill a raging elephant in India?

There is a correct answer here.

Attached: 1524110183063.png (1470x402, 107K)

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 38K)

bump

iirc the ballista they used for their anti-dragon weapon used some sort of special unobtainium bolts. And according to the internet, the largest rl ballista shoots bolts at around 10,000j of energy.
So depending on how wack these special bolts are, .50bmg might not be enough.

>quads
>m202 quad
based

Each squad is armed with M16A4s as primary, a Mk11 to the DM, one 240B per fireteam.
1 squad is a designated dragon slaying squad, each fireteam in this squad carries a Javelin missile, a Barrett M107 (SLAP rounds), a M134 mounted on a horse carriage, and an 80mm mortar.

>What would be a good load out for a small platoon in GOT.
And old watercooled M2 and a shit ton of ammo

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I like how the M2 is still I use in 40k. Browning really did achieve perfection.

Is it bad if im sort of unironically interested in watching this?

You wouldnt even have to fight them openly.
Just get a guy from your platoon sick with a disease from our world and have him go through King's Landing disguised sneezing on everybody

Attached: 1524094861488.jpg (1600x1213, 216K)

Fables #55

it's actually pretty good. The action atleast is top notch and it's pretty accurate at displaying various military arms and strategy

It honestly pretty good, The writers political bias can come on a little bit thick at times but otherwise enjoyable to watch

Fucking hell, the manga isn't the best, but that scene alone absolutely butchers the characters and the tone of the source material with no survivors and that animation quality, holy fucking hell.
How do people even watch this trash, espesially with that absolutely trash VA work?

Attached: c90abb92553446b702f4b51a195b6d20d805cc0b837a31927c6f7a0d.jpg (843x1200, 206K)

Fuck dragons.

Attached: 1454721914720.webm (800x450, 2.52M)