Panic buy

Anyone getting a bumstock before the ban in roughly 10 days?

Attached: 9395977F-8DC0-4EC5-BD54-B376B1212954.jpg (720x568, 46K)

>tfw you remember when they were $34.95 because no one wanted the pieces of shit
How much are you going to lose on your OP?

No, why?
>stock gets banned
>is now illegal to own, there is no amnesty
>didn't want one before because it's a piece of trash
Why does it being illegal change anything?
>now I have a piece of trash that is legally a machinegun, an illegal machinegun
Why would I want one instead of just converting my gun to full retard? It is literally the same thing legally.

No I think I’ll 3D print one in a few months

bumpstocks are stupid toys. so no.

This. If same crime and charge, why not do it proper instead of nigger rigging it?

Just 3d print a DIAS

I have one of the adjustable slidefire ones, how much can I sell it for?

Nah

Attached: Good luck with that bumpstock ban.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

You need a special lower and plastic won’t work for that much movement. If I’m wrong I’m open to the possibility

Don't they have to send their sales record to the ATF once they're banned?

Because a jury of your peers is much less likely to convict you for a bumpstock then they are for a real machinegun. Unless you live in a pozzed shithole in which case move.

I’m buying mass ammunition and whatever guns I don’t own yet. It’s almost presidential election cycle season and that’s always a crazy time for firearms and ammunition prices.

Now you're getting it.
>Buy a bump stock
>Made illegal
>Eh, in for a penny
>Proceed to full auto all the things
>Die as a hero gunning down ATF traitors as your ancestors smile upon you
Or there's a possibility someone gets arrested, and they legal battle makes it to the supreme court and they reopen the registry for them.

Why. Just fuggin print one when you need it. Dont feed into the panic-jew.

>Jury of your peers
You're going to trust your freedom to 12 people that couldn't figure out how to get out of jury duty?

nope. if I wanted one I would have bought it years ago.

Attached: Capture.png (375x360, 83K)

>your peers
You really are stupid are you? Peers are going to be normies thst hate weapons. Bonusnpoints if you are white and male so the local prosecutor can show that they don’t always go after minorities and in fact go after the most dangerous of all, white males.

Go big or go home, honestly.

>in which case move.

Not in a cuck state, but y'all seem to think that everybody can just fuck off at the drop of a hat. Moving is fucking expensive if you don't have money to begin with.

Why haven't the gun orgs brought back semi-autos? Why the fuck are we STILL under this shit?

Federal judges are already shitting on the ATFs rule change. So it wont be long until its gone

I never wanted one so I don't really care. It's dumb that they're being banned, but it literally won't affect me at all. I'm just being honest.

Wtf is that really all it takes ??

This. Juries are full of dumbasses and people think they’re the only thing standing between anarchy and civilization

"why would this crazy wh*te racist asshole need something thats only purpose is to murder 500 cosmopolitan concertgoers?"

we the jury find the defendant...

Attached: 1552485666563.jpg (432x554, 55K)

Just buy a binary trigger you colossal retard

fyi these are legally bump stocks in florida, and soon to be elsewhere as the legislation is copy/pasted

>775.084. As used in this section, the term “bump-fire stock” means a conversion kit, a tool, an accessory, or a device used to alter the rate of fire of a firearm to mimic automatic weapon fire or which is used to increase the rate of fire to a faster rate than is possible for a person to fire such semiautomatic firearm unassisted by a kit, a tool, an accessory, or a device.

Attached: 6bf718f2-8a72-4650-8ada-e4c231626f28.jpg (2967x4458, 3.77M)

I've seen people bumpfire completely unmodified, where they just use a loose grip and allow the gun to recoil off their shoulder

>Triggers are now stocks in Florida.
Why don't they just change the definition of "machine gun" to include everything that fires a projectile?
Can we redefine "illegal immigrant" as anyone darker than a manilla envelope?

They’re going after binary triggers as well so all you faggots that said
>hurrrr bump stocks are toys
Can keep sucking that nra cock. They’ll try to get everything they can.

yes, bump firing is a technique, all any device does is facilitate it. the stocks don't even really do that.

remember, kid, BATFE goes door-to-door when its time to look for illegal machine guns, and in their opinion, its a machine gun

have fun with that.

>BATFE goes door-to-door
no, they have like a couple hundred total staff. there's not going to be any enforcement of this ban until legal challenges are resolved, and probably even after.

5113 employees. Not all of which are used as field agents.

No way they are going to go try an confiscate over 500,000 by going door to door. At best they will obtain sales records and then call the buyers. Anyone who sounds sucpicious or belligerent or may have a possible background or on a government list will get a visit.

The boomer in you is strong.

Thats why some states are pushing for blatant registers

They are and that’s what’s terrifying.

Your faith in a jury is fuckin ignorant. Have fun with Tyrone. Oh, and just drop the soap when he tells you to punk

than they are*

retard

but I can bump fire without a stock, therefore bump stocks aren't bumpfire stocks. Checkmate.

nope. binary triggers are better.

no but i'm making some out of boards because my state is going to pay $150 per bumpstock up to 5 in a buyback

a trip to home depot and 90 minutes of work and i make $750

I have no real desire for bump stock or full auto because they just waste ammo. At most I'd rent a full auto legally at a range for some amusement.

Underage retards confirmed for never having served on a jury. Jury's aren't made of 12 zombies void of all critical thought. It's hard to get a jury to convict. Why do you think prosecutors push plea bargains so hard?
Juries are (mostly) smart, they understand the concept of "beyond a shadow of a doubt" and they take it seriously. They also understand when a judge or lawyer is blowing smoke up their ass and trying to punish someone for a made-up, victimless crime.

One day you'll be old enough to go for jury duty and see for yourself why the founding fathers put it in the constitution.

To be fair with all the media hype, they'd probably throw the book at you harder for a bumpstock than actually moding a gun.

On Jow Forums, every stock is a bumstock.

>Juries are (mostly) smart, they understand the concept of "beyond a shadow of a doubt"
Juries are dumb, they don't know the difference between "reasonable doubt" and "a shadow of a doubt".

>anyone can move at the drop of a hat
That's because Jow Forums is 90% underage niggers and spergs who still live with mommy and daddy while collecting neetbux. They dont understand how life actually works.

>not using edible drop in auto-sear that you can feed to your dog before ATF shoots him

Common sense isn’t common. Guess where you fall boomer?

>your peers
if that was the case, there would never be a need for concealed carry. the general public is deathly afraid of guns and the prosecution will act on that to put you in jail for as long as they possibly can for having a shit-stock.
There's a reason why Jow Forums hates the government and noguns

>cosmopolitan concertgoers
>country music
Good one.

I mean, current-year country is cosmofaggot-worthy shit, but that doesn't change the fact that it's the last thing cosmofaggots would listen to.

Do you want to got to prison?

Juries aren't stupid and they aren't brilliant: they're usually average, but legally ignorant. They don't like convicting people unless they have to. They can be manipulated, but not as easily as you might think. The really stupid generally don't make it on to juries, neither side wants them and they usually don't show up to summons anyway.

They're not all "terrified of guns" either. They're just people. Average normies aren't terrified of guns or they would have taken yours away by now.

This
I agree with you. I mean if we lose all meaningful gun rights. Then it will be because "just give them the bumpstock, then they will go away"
They are never going away. Not ever.
They are the enemy. And u less gun owners start fucking fighting back. We will first go the way of Canada. If we are lucky. In the extreme case. The red flag every gun owner based off background check info. Then we become Australia.

I want to get a binary trigger, but I just know that it'll be jammed by the feds the moment I get one.
And people wonder why people like us are "paranoid" about losing our semi autos and more

I know dreams aren't real, but I had a dream that I was in a SHTF scenario and I just straight up didn't have enough AR mags. I don't expect a shtf to ever happen, I already live in a state with a "mag ban" but I only have 9 standard cap 30 round mags and I just don't think it's enough. I think over the next few months I need to start stocking up on ar mags, .223 and 9mm as well as 12ga. Dreams are your subconscious worries and desires put into a tangible worry.

has this ever happened to anyone else?

>40856533
just buy more AR mags then bro

>implying I don't get on juries for the sole purpose of creating a hung jury for laws that go against the constitution
You should do the same thing if you're not a fag, they can't enforce laws if we don't let them.

I think I need to t b h. That dream got me worried about ammo shortages or god forbid anything happening

No, they're just faggots that live on the coasts and insist it's impossible to move from their neo-liberal hellholes despite it almost always being cheaper outside of them than in them.

how many do you have?

I have 10 per rifle and 4 rifles total so 40 mags

Most people only have about 4-5 mags

Literally just buy an echo trigger or buy a wire coat hanger. I'm not saying the bump stock ban is acceptable, but you could do better, they seem to me like a meme with significantly better alternatives like the two things previously stated, but if you want to buy one just to tell the government to fuck off, I fully support you, user. Shall not, after all

Attached: SHALLNOT.jpg (1024x1019, 184K)

I have like 9 standard cap and 1 ten round pmag for my AR/SU-16 (factory kel tec mags are so garbage they don't count) and 9 for my glock, but I have a feeling being here in colorado that stocking up is never a bad idea

Attached: IMG_20190215_113900617.jpg (4032x3024, 556K)

I burned mine in protest

It's where CW II will start

>having dreams every night about either an escape from the life I currently live or fighting in SHTF
I just wish I knew what the future held for me in 20/20 visions, but I guess such is life

>Average normies aren't terrified of guns or they would have taken yours away by now.
they're giving it a good effort

Good money, which state? Got a link to the buy back site?

We've been trying, but they keep sneaking over and muddying the demographics.

100% based. It used to be a requirement that the judge inform the jury of their duty to judge not only the act but the law as well. Now they try to find people who do that to be in contempt of court.

>Why does it being illegal change anything?
because fuck the government

Challenge - Competitive shooters. Example; Jerry Miculek

They're taking the bumpstocks.

They'll take the binary triggers. They'll ban the 30 round mags needed to make bumping anything worthwhile. they'll ban semi auto to eliminate bumping.

>Colorado
The pic is taken from Blucore Shooting Center, ye?

yep