Trade, create, and sell your patches

Trade, create, and sell your patches
>Previous Thread
>Where can I buy that sweet patch/ find patches?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6FjUeQ5Zc

Attached: 1552440052407.png (500x500, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=L-UBfkUVGk4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_9WdoAaL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#
Yo Nate would I able to confirm a skelly patch on order ending in 0120? Ordered last night, it was a lone Temple OS patch order. Thanks.

soon

Attached: absolute_madman.jpg (693x522, 308K)

Those look nice

yep I sent you one.

Attached: Afrika wave.png (2424x2424, 106K)

Attached: Anzio Emblem.png (1972x2000, 672K)

They did a good job on them. Shoutouts to Simpleflips and VSG.

Gotta get my envelopes and they'll be ready to drop soon.

Update on the Gilliam II patch idea. I have it finished and colorized, just waiting to see if Skinwalker is interested in it. .

Attached: Gilliam II Patch Update.png (597x589, 17K)

Skin say yes, you are now the official outlaw store patch maker.

bin dun

Thanks again, looking forward to your future drops.

I can't wait for him to make patches out of the previous design I gave him.

Perhaps you guys can help me. I am looking for a round patch depicting the simple logo of a fictional organization. Does anyone of you know a thing that fits the bill?

No, never heard of anything like that.

Yes, here you go.

Attached: IMG_0388_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1009, 254K)

>opening with an image of a patch that not only is not available any more, but is currently in dispute with the original artist
I'm not saying skog isn't based, but you're opening up a whole can of worms that should have been left buried.

Take your pick.

Attached: December 2018 Patch Board.jpg (5000x4123, 3.09M)

Looks neat. Where's it from, and where can one obtain it?

I don't get it

oi, the ye olde bar

wya

tank girl italians

Where can I get this?

Lovely selection, but I'd like to avoid both vidya and board culture if possible, and there's hardly any round ones there that fit the bill. Thank you for posting these anyway, some of those are golden.

Wheres that goddamn Rhodie shirt anons.

Attached: Soldat.jpg (1000x1813, 427K)

For those who missed it, RWDS stickers are here! Buy any 3 items and get a free anti-communism sticker while supplies last.

Attached: 20190312_185600.png (1841x1380, 3.48M)

Something along the lines of the SCP Foundation?

Attached: Foundation_png_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 24K)

Scp is vidya and sjw now

Yeah, that might just work. Got a link to one?

This is super rough, but think this design is worth doing? I feel like it mike work better with an M60 given the fire rate

Attached: Patch Idea 1.png (920x524, 340K)

interest?

Attached: group minus 1 copy.png (1920x1080, 692K)

the ron paul one is based

Hell yeah for Doom Paul

Lovely designs but I feel that the cutoff is too much of a hard edge in all.

These would never work as embroidered

These look like knockoff pogs

>sjw
I know about the vidya, but sjw is new to me. What is there?

Damn I want one. Too bad you can't put shit like this on scrubs.

These look great

They had a week or something where it was "employee interviews" and they talked about being gender fluid or faggots. Gay shit like that. Injecting the recent gender bullshit into a crowdsourced horror website.

The tumblr satellites come to mind

>Just saw the pride month story
Ouch. Not like Jow Forums doesn't have its fair share of fags but that's pushing it.

pogs?

i tried to keep the colors as few as possible with the filters.

on the blacksun?

tbqh I have no idea what I'm doing and just pirated a copy of photoshop the other day so I could make a doompaul...If someone with an established store wanted to make these, that would be fine with me, I really don't have the time or infrastructure.

>pogs?
Yer under 23 ain't ya user?

Mostly on the black sun, yeah.

oh fuck...I remember those. I'm 29

I like the black sun desu

oh come on I was born yesterday and I know what pogs are

also youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

based ron

Attached: 1540561690118.webm (640x360, 989K)

Question for you peeps: how important is it to have a store to sell patches, vs say just selling them on eBay?

Attached: batch 1.png (539x946, 498K)

A website is great but ebay will work just fine if you don't wanna bother building and paying for website.

when?

>I'm not saying skog isn't based, but you're opening up a whole can of worms that should have been left buried
Please,that skull design is very common,and in a ton of tattoo parlors..

About 10 days out I think. I'll be posting the actual finished ones soon.

no longer available, ill sell you a spare one I have for $50.

These threads have become pure cancer

Attached: IMG_1552242561606.jpg (600x600, 35K)

you say that like it's a recent development

I've got these logo stickers I'll be throwing in orders.

Attached: IMG_20190304_185251.jpg (1288x966, 321K)

latest batch of patch

Attached: IMG_20190309_094340.jpg (1288x966, 583K)

if you ordered in the past few days it is on the way

Attached: IMG_20190312_180120.jpg (1288x966, 203K)

>the thread with the least amount of newfags and political shills has the most nazis

Hmmm

Attached: 1551335509432.png (390x390, 112K)

Black sun and doom Paul are hot.
Would probably have to be vinyl sadly

Tank is sweet.

Think of him how you may, but he gives a pretty good rundown.
youtube.com/watch?v=L-UBfkUVGk4

I'm liking the Bren Ten and Tank patches, but could somebody explain the Boomer stovepipe one? Been away for a bit and am clearly out of the loop.

This. Do it.

Is that an Alan Parsons Project patch?

Attached: R-174902-1320032177.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 61K)

It's the eye of horus, a rather common symbol in ancient Egypt. APP just adopted it.

Attached: seits.jpg (4160x3120, 1.01M)

I posted the wrong image that has the "peow peow" one. This is what it looks like now.

Also, I'm torn on whether or no to get an online store or to use eBay. eBay looks like shit, but how would my website get any attention? Keeping in mind my GF and I are doing this for fun so all we care about is breaking even, can some of you more experienced patchmakers give advice?

Thanks. :^)

Attached: Meow Pow.png (576x577, 277K)

Not an experienced patchmaker, but know a bit about websites and such:
If it's just for fun, I'd recommend eBay or some similar online seller like Etsy, as they are way cheaper than hosting your own site + domain fees + building the site
If you want this to be more than just fun, I'd say go for the extra mile for a site, to give off a more professional vibe

Don't use ebay. it's a pain.

Bigcartel has a free option, up to 5 products before you have to pay for hosting.

2hu's Unlimited Patch Works

Thanks for the compliments, friend. Hopefully you do end up finding something you like.

Anyone want some?

Attached: 181134474_sanitation-department-cobray-street-sweeper-division-.jpg (291x300, 26K)

>tfw you haven't organized your walls in a year and you can't remember if you got this already or not

Thanks for the input. I'll take more of it if if anyone wants to add to it about websites vs online webstores.

Also, what's the best method you folks have found for shipping? All these options are confusing and I'm trying to keep costs as low as possible for everyone. I see a lot of sellers posting here... can you guys give some input on this?

Thanks! :^)

Attached: to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_s-04-misaka-biri_biri-thumbs_up-happy-smile[1].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Giv

Ja. Where?

Pls

Want

WTC?

Holy samefag, batman

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong faggot?

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-080709.png (1080x2160, 199K)

>I have a pc and a phone
>I have a vpn
Congratulations retard

This is why we need a discord.

dont forget
>I have MS Paint

Attached: fuck off.png (277x187, 3K)

OK shitposter

Discord is for fags.

You're a Fag

I am interested.
Letter like NEET, ask him for advice. Shipping is apparently fucked hard now for everyone.

>t. Discordfag
It's just a bunch of namefags. Nobody can talk about patches 24/7 so it would mostly be faggots talking about inane bullshit

So just like here?

This thread looks like mostly patches, retard

Nah

Ok but where do I get the patch in op?

Ive noticed alot of the patches come in a simple envelope...Which is probably okay if its only 1 patch and you fold it into another piece of paper so that its not bouncing around inside of the envelope. For multiple patches a bubble mailer is a much better idea. You could buy some in bulk for a discount.

I work for USPS specifically on the sorting machines. Letters are ran though a DBCS or DIOSS machine typically twice at their origin processing facility and then 2-3 times again at their destination processing facility. I do searches every day for lost or eaten mail and find all kinds of shit. Any time a letter isn't flat its asking for trouble. I've found expensive jewelry, usb drives, rare coins, keys are very common, basically anything someone can cram into a letter. We try to piece shredded letters together, and if its something identifiable and we can track it down get it back to the owner, otherwise it just ends up sent to this collections place in GA.
TLDR use a bubblemailer to ship anything besides paper.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_9WdoAaL0 this is the only shitty video I could find that somewhat does it justice this is just a small section of the machine.

Lad. Thanks for not being one of those scum that steals shit from those letters or packages. Not even joking.

Oh look, people talking about patches more than inane bullshit. Go be a fag somewhere else, discord tranny

nah man, despite what you see on the news that is pretty rare. Obviously one bad egg makes us all look bad, but its a pretty huge deal that you take the sanctity of the mail seriously. Odds are if you get a letter that is missing its contents that was not paper, a machine ripped it open, and the key or whatever was lost in the machine and separated from your letter and then the letter was delivered. Fortunately I do live in a mostly white area. I would assume the theft and general fuckery increases in nigger plauged areas. Nevertheless if you get caught stealing anything, or even not doing what you are supposed to do with lost or misplaced or eaten mailpieces, you get canned on the spot. For the most part working for them is pretty comphy, its mostly just folks who want a decent job that pays well, far fewer mouth breathers than somewhere like walmart.