WEIRDEST AR UPPERS

WEIRDEST AR UPPERS

Attached: tac-15-crossbow.jpg (600x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PRAjroxlJI
youtube.com/watch?v=gIjaoJOoy3U
lithocorex.com/rppr-22-cal-belt-fed-upper-receiver
youtu.be/7h0s_62jXuk?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=yDBZU6L7uvo
youtube.com/watch?v=xEy-NgiqnKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: tac15.jpg (800x533, 303K)

50 beowulf upper

is it any good?
is it comparable to 45-70 and used as a moose/ grizzly brush gun?

Attached: Alexander-Arms-.50-Beowulf-AR-Upper.jpg (600x290, 17K)

ar-57

shoots the 5.7mm and uses p90 mags.
downward ejection through the mag well is kinda cool.
thoughts?

Attached: ar57.jpg (4032x2268, 894K)

another pic

Attached: ar 57.jpg (1000x325, 63K)

>look how they massacred my boy

Attached: cali-ar.jpg (540x163, 15K)

without doubt the stupidest shit I've ever wanted to buy

You are like a baby.
Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=1PRAjroxlJI

Attached: beltfedar.jpg (800x529, 94K)

Attached: Valkyrie-Armament-Belt-Fed-AR-15-Rifle-2.jpg (600x419, 31K)

>merica did it

Attached: ar15lmg_zps49a12781.png (1024x429, 490K)

how am i baby bro

Valkyrie Armament Belt-Fed AR

this thing is actually pretty dope

Attached: Valkyrie Armament Belt-Fed AR.jpg (900x600, 32K)

not an upper but as long as were posting dumb shit to strap on a rifle heres the rad tech ammo counter

>pistol version looks dope tho

youtube.com/watch?v=gIjaoJOoy3U

Attached: radtech.png (513x500, 211K)

Attached: radtech1.jpg (1500x654, 513K)

its a lower but heres mall ninja meets tacticool

Attached: sharpsbros-skull-reciver.jpg (1024x680, 223K)

This is a really weird question, but does anyone make a bolt action AR upper that doesn't use the buffer tube? My latest hairbrained scheme is to make a bolt action 300BLK pistol, and I want to use the FS1913 pistol brace that SB Tactical makes because it's super low profile when folded.

look into the solo AR pistol.
Since a bolt action doesnt need the mass of the BCG or a spring you can chop the BCG in half so that it doesnt need a tube to recess into.

10/10 would use

Attached: black powder upper.jpg (600x600, 19K)

>.222 ammo
??

It may be lack of research or it may be the fact that triple deuce was very popular in those days before .223 became widespread, and they were just mistaken.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks user.

This is the only bolt action upper I could find. I've been looking to do the same thing desu

Attached: Uintah-Precision-035-1.jpg (2000x1335, 949K)

500 automax thoroughly spanks it

Are there any limitations preventing the system from being made to accommodate 5.56 or some other rifle caliber?

No problem user
See

bolt action .50 BMG upper

Attached: SafetyHarbor.png (495x251, 28K)

It was one of the rounds tested for the M16 and variants before they adopted the 5.56, yes.

yeah the fucking size of the barrel and the literal feeding mechanism/magazine you retarded nogunz teenage faggot

All of it

Modern 45-70 is 3700+ ftlbs in commerical loadings, so no.

But it is hearty.

stop posting

>le epic trolling the game warden for primitive season

ar-57 is nice enough, but keep the Hera trash off your gun (the "foregrip" and the stock on the bottom one). yeah it looks cool but its plastic shite

What prevents it from being scaled up to fit 5.56? Is it just a weight thing?

Money for R&D. Also the width of the magazine would be commical. Look at how wide a standard 5.56 mag is, now imagine balancing it on top an AR sidways and lengthwise.

unironically really upset these aren't anywhere anymore

Belt-fed .22 upper. Pair with an MG lower for fun.

lithocorex.com/rppr-22-cal-belt-fed-upper-receiver

Attached: 0001097_rppr-22-cal-belt-fed-upper-receiver_550.jpg (550x277, 23K)

youtu.be/7h0s_62jXuk?t=15

Attached: 1654221786.jpg (1600x669, 196K)

Would be so much better if the barrel was shorter.

>the can cannon and the optional net-launcher attachment
When you need to capture someone, Adam West Batman style.

Not that odd but here is a mechanically neat .17HMR upper

Attached: Garrow-Dev-17HMR.jpg (850x420, 671K)

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: 1531939909370.jpg (2048x1152, 538K)

interesante

Interdasting. Tell me more.

should be youtube.com/watch?v=yDBZU6L7uvo

The horizontal-mag-on-top layout layout is great, in general. The AR57 itself is pretty silly for a huge number of reasons. Would be better if the mag ran backwards but there's no easy way to do that. A full-size semi-automatic rifle in 5.7x28 is extremely silly.

Forest Jews deserve to be trolled. Fucking 200 dollar ticket because my hat was the wrong shade of orange.

its technically not a gun, I think
because US laws are retarded.
>an upper is not a gun
>an FCG is not a gun either
>a stock is not a gun
>a gun is a lower because HURR
>this is just an upper, an FCG, and a stock
>therefore its not a gun

holy shit those pixels are straight from 1995, what up with that yo

Are you fucking serious.

I'd contest that shit.

I somehow doubt ATF would actually ratify that conclusion. Probably they would say that the AR57 outer hull is the 'firearm'.

I remember they shot down a .50BMG upper as being actually a firearm not too long ago. I think their reasoning was that it didn't feed through the lower assembly of the AR or something

Take a look at the charging handle, inside the carry handle. That's a preadoption ar15, of which there were .222 chamberings.

Rather than explain, refer to pic related.
From left to right, 9mm, 5.7, 5.56
Now you know why your question is stupid.

Attached: Compare.jpg (602x339, 29K)

That would explain why I can't find either of these things anymore...

Attached: xmgadpfull.jpg (750x718, 98K)

.222 was a precursor to .223/5.56. It was used in the initial development of the AR-15

The one from Schmeisser doesn't, AFAIK.

Yee. My state makes you wear a blaze orange hat while hunting upland bird. I had an orange hat, but apparently it wasn't "blaze orange" so the nature nazis gave me a ticket for improper saftey equipment while hunting.
Yeah and it would have been my word against a cop's. Guess who the judge is going to side with?

Surely the FCG would become the reciever becuase it's what houses the trigger, right?

heck boyos I don't know, being eurotrash I fortunately don't have to deal with ATF bullshit. For me the upper is the actual firearm part, or more precisely, barrel, chamber, and locking pieces (for the AR, the bolt) is what is regulated, everything else can be sold to and bought by a child.

that is also the reason why this TAC 15 doohickey is a thing. A crossbow is obviously not a firearm, and neither is an AR lower, so the whole thing is just 18+ rated, no loicense required.

MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER NOT TOUCH THE MCR! I still need another grand before I can buy one!

Attached: 1327855338382.jpg (805x601, 92K)

you mean a regular ar15 you stupid nogunz. take your you dumbass

The P90 magazine holds rounds perpendicular to the barrel, then rotates them 90 degrees for feeding. Doing that with a 556 would be a lot less practical in terms of space

I have no mouth and I must scream

That looks silly for a rifle that's going to be slinging one of the smallest rounds out there.

Why though? If you have money for a mg32 parts kit and tripod why not make it legit

Because why the fuck not

Reminder that this is replacing the MK18

Attached: EEFF537A-1498-4229-9E74-5BF62BB072A2.jpg (1242x801, 826K)

See The 5.7x28 is about as much recoil as an airsoft. Toy plastic is totally on the menu.

maybe its a full auto lower

the firearms is where the FCG hole are located, thus that metal block. that would be the firearm

>shot down a .50BMG upper
wasnt that just for importation purposes?

I once met a guy at the harbor freight checkout line and he talked about shooting this. Triple Deuce he called it, I thought he was trolling at first

Yeah, but that’s not a drop upper. It’s a one-off like the CMMG Mutant.

The big 3 drop in AR thumper uppers (458 Socom, 450 Bushmaster and 50 Beo) are all good choices.
Personally I went with the 458 Socom for 3 main reasons:
It uses common rifle (45-70) projectiles as opposed to typically pistol projectiles for the other 2.
It uses standard AR mags.
It uses standard AR Buffers and buffer springs.
The downside is ammo cost, but since I reload, I do fine.
As a matter of fact, my savings on my first batch or 2 of reloaded 458 Socom ammo payed for my Lee reloading setup.
Another benefit is I cast and powder coat with many 45 cal molds anywhere from light 255gr plinkers to 600gr subsonics for dirt cheap with scrap lead and a yard sale toaster oven.

No, it's an AR-10. It says in the caption, and AR-10 charging handles were in the carrying handle as well.

needs more skulls.

I've seen pictures of a 12 Guage with that type of magazine. No idea if it actually worked well, or at all.

A whole thread without the king of silly ARs? Let's fix that!
FightLite MCR is the new hotness.
V A P O R W A R E

Attached: 2d333eb405952dc1f8eb9713e3eb41c4.jpg (864x433, 32K)

P12 never really existed. they never even had an actual working magazine.

not really an AR upper. that's a whole unique AR-pattern gun. an actual AR volleyfire upper would be interesting, but would probably require its own magazines (or else some monstrously complex feed system).

this is so dumb.
there is absolutely no reason for this to exist other then to piss off liberals

ill take 2

>newfag

im actually not so....

imagine if one barrel was 7.62x39 and piston. it would be good shtf rifle

just adds unnecessary weight

K.I.S.S
>keep it simple stupid
#highspeedlowdrag

I bought this tube same yhm rifle length tube handguard for a pistol build. Haha

is that an ares?

its actually kinda dope lol

I was talking about shoving 5.56 into a P90 style mag, smart one

.222 even had a Magnum variant that is almost identical to .223.

People think that .223 has been around since the dawn of the rifle.

IIRC the P12 got killed due to legal issues with FN

Not the craziest one out there, but there is a .410 upper but it can only use really short mag length shells

Attached: 21F8D331-5CC6-4FEB-9BE5-202F399E88C3.jpg (3504x2336, 1.88M)

Can you use 45LC in it?

No

youtube.com/watch?v=xEy-NgiqnKs

[FEATURE SHOWING INTENSIFIES]

I knew that .410 shells fit in the AR mags, so it should be possible, but I'm really surprised that this is out there.

They have a patent on uptop double-decker silly twisty boom battery springy boxes?

Just contest it and bring the damn hat. There was literally no threat to you, you wouldn't even need a lawyer