youtube.com/watch?v=RMw8u0VrELs

Attached: pmct-pant.jpg (684x384, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6XDS6fPNhk
youtu.be/xzTvTqClmKg
youtube.com/watch?v=W3N5Rnx37O0&t=1m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm gassing it up and burning it down

Daily reminder Pat Mac is a King Diamond fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6XDS6fPNhk

Attached: blaze ops approved.jpg (550x413, 54K)

Because the podcast was boring as fuck and I want my time back.

What was it about?

Aww fuck I'm ready to get my blaze ON. I was just thinking about how I wanted to see Pat on JRE.
youtu.be/xzTvTqClmKg

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-043607_Podcast Addict.jpg (1421x380, 188K)

They talk about working out, Pat's injuries and what Pat does in his training slots
No talk about cool Jow Forums shit or guns because Joe is very clueless about those subjects and he doesn't bring them up

joe rogan is 5'2" and he's lying to you

imagine the testosterone in that room fuck

>boomer manlet Rogan
>testosterone
lol

he'd still kick your head in

Rogan must have an all-you-can-snort coke buffet in the green room because Pat sounds like he's got quite the throat drip going on. He's also sniffling quite a bit.

Joe ruined what could have been an epic podcast by being clueless about his guest and trying to go on rants that would be posted on “joe rogan university” or whatever.

I did like to hear that Pat drinks four strong pints of beer every single night.

Says who? Not everyone's an out of shape fat fuck on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3N5Rnx37O0&t=1m55s

maybe he got the talk to not to ask about cool shit

Pat Mac’s big thing is fitness as well as shooting skill. Joe is an MMA fag and also a fitness sperg, of course they’re going to talk mostly about Pat’s CST stuff. There are a shit load of former operators talking about guns and telling war stories, that’s not really Pat’s thing. If you look at enough of his social media he seems to be more about fitness and skill these days than just cool guns and operating. Whenever I see him interviewed he always wants to talk about TMACS and fitness, he doesn’t ever get into his service much, and may not be able to say much either. Joe also doesn’t know shit about the tactical realm, and wisely stayed in his lane.

Honestly I thought the interview was really good, I haven’t heard Pat talk about his personal life before and it really humanized him for me hearing him talk about dealing with depression. It makes the guy even more inspiring, he’s a superhero because of his drive, not some kind of unfeeling demi-god.

Attached: 795EF10A-B55F-4109-9F91-A0C2A0EA0748.jpg (720x714, 58K)

Great 4 hours of jerking off to MIC

*synthetic

All they talk about regarding Pat’s service is times he got injured while training lmao

I like his CST rate of force development stuff. I do that one day a week in addition to my normal lifting.

Just because you lift every once in a blue moon doesnt mean you can fight

Uh no...pretty sure he'd stomp your pretty face right the fuck in.
Did you choose not to join the military because you'd punch the drill sergeant the moment he got in your face too?

>why didn't you join to die for isreal

How is CST not just crossfit?

>he doesn’t ever get into his service much

I noticed that whenever Pat starts talking about his service Pat starts stuttering and forgetting words, i wonder what exactly he did back then, last i heard he never operated in the Middle East.

I've actually worked out with Pat. Never shot with him though. He's a cool guy.

Attached: 32425123432525.jpg (736x635, 73K)