Dont give up the ship

>Dont give up the ship
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 800px-SM-3_ignition_for_a_satellite_destruction_mission.jpg (800x571, 67K)

that's just old sailor nonsense. like "after months on sea, a hole is a hole".

notice the star of david on the wall there

notice the paranoid schizophrenia in that post here

I would, but you’re too retarded to properly link posts.

It's from a time when naval battles were more focused on capturing an enemy ship than sinking it. If you lost the battle, you would be boarded and the winning side would take control of both ships. It was a command give by Captain James Lawrence on the USS Chesapeake to fight to the very end.

>properly link posts.
What in the living fuck are you talking about, you retard. What do you think is properly linking posts? Are you such a moronic newfag you think there's some sole acceptable method of quoting people's posts?
Fuck me. The sheer arrogance you show in your stupidity is getting me riled up.

Attached: 1541999286921.jpg (553x640, 87K)

>Fuck me. The sheer arrogance you show in your stupidity is getting me riled up.

This should be a banner. Newfriend.

This. Better to scuttle the ship than allow it to fall into enemy hands.

Literally where?

in his wicked ugly Jow Forumstard mind

they start seeing that shit literally everywhere, they're programmed. no sane person would ever get the idea of seeing a star of david in that picture.

>oy vey don't you dare recognize patterns, goy

>recognize patterns
that's literally a symptom of paranoid schizophrenia user

You've lost the plot, haven't you?

>oy vey, you have mental illness goy. Gonna have to wisk you away to the gula- uh, insane asylum.

Humans naturally recognize patterns

Zoom in on that and you'll notice that's a bell mounted on the wall

recognizing patterns where there are no patterns, and interpreting those patterns as part of conspiracy, and doing so 24/7, is a symptom of paraonoid schizophrenia

That's a ship's bell, you fucking mongoloid.

Not him, but... why can't you just admit you made a mistake and didn't look at the picture properly. Instead, in an attempt to prove you're not a paranoid schizo, you sttart rambling about even more paranoid schizo shit.

kill yourself you oxygen thief

This is the funniest thing I have ever read. I always knew Jow Forums was retarded, but not also blind.

Retard

Attached: 20180127_200810.jpg (293x181, 22K)

I'm gonna be honest I'm not even the original user. I just jumped in to make a few Jow Forums shitposts to keep this thread alive so we could all laugh at the retard who thought a bell was a star of david.

Attached: Fresh outta shrugs.jpg (908x1000, 104K)

The crew surrendered the ship after the captain died.

In this case the motto comes from Oliver hazzard perry.

dont worry user i saw it too at first

How can someone take this picture?

The magic of remote cameras.

More pictures like this please.

A nuke 1 millisecond after shot

Attached: Tumbler_Snapper_rope_tricks.jpg (922x852, 92K)

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 40K)

The kicker here is that I see a star too, but it's a five-pointed star. So this guy isn't seeing imaginary starts, he just doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Read about Captain John Paul Jones. He was a Revolutionary War hero. And gave us the ever popular Don't Tread on me flag. Thae very one the Navy has to secretly Fly once they are in open sea, because fucking Obama told them they couldn't use it anymore.

Perry adopted it as his motto, Lawrence actually said it to his sailors in combat.

Wrong twice in one post. Impressive!

Omama lowered the White House flag to half mast when Whitney Houston died.
and ignored the deaths of all the soldiers sent overseas to fight for Israel