AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Nice FA clone/plsnobully special

Old

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-13-00-22-05-1.png (1440x1130, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRXhh6qiZII
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU
youtube.com/watch?v=JFZgp5a2DxI&t=565s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: mk8.jpg (3024x4032, 2.23M)

Attached: 2AE907C9-403A-4716-BE44-387C87BAAF83.jpg (1370x2952, 1.17M)

Attached: lewis-machine-tool-lmt-lower-receiver-firearm-lmt-mars-l-5-56mm-stripped-lower-receiver-448309244730 (575x575, 44K)

Attached: mk18.png (2493x2160, 3.31M)

confession time
i fucking hate the modern era of thin hand guards

We get it. You like thick cocks.

An overpriced mene

$250 is overpriced?

I wasnt suggesting it for you.
Clearly you are a V A L U E oriented sort of cat.

Gor a stripped receiver, yeah

ok goyim

Hey fags, looking to get a can or two. I have a pinned Dead Air flash hider on a 14.5". Should I get the Sandman S or L? Or both?

Well, I’m a combat vet that made due with a basic bitch colt with acog kind of guy. Didn’t need ambi controls then don’t need em now.

Thank you for your cervix

Attached: semperfi.png (128x112, 12K)

Why did you pin and weld if you’re able to file for an sbr and can, p&w are for poors or people living in commie states

not op but sbr for a 14.5 is imo is wack when you can pin and weld

No need to thank me, unless you’re Jewish, I didn’t fight for you, I fought for Israel unfortunately, live every US war.

Or maybe don’t p&w at all who the fuck is going to know.

You know, that's a damn good question. I got the upper during Noveskes Black Friday sale and wanted a 14.5". It came from the factory p&w. Obviously I wasn't thinking it through.

Attached: GLOWINTHEDARK.png (480x480, 177K)

Did your rail bend after leaning it like that?

>post Geissele
>not Mk16
>bend

Convince me not to get a socom barrel instead of a elw barrel

Is a 77 grain or heavier 5.56 bullet coming out of a 12.5" barrel able to get close energywise to a 125 grain .300blk out of a 10.5"?

Are really heavy bullets the way to go in short barrels granted you're using something like a 1:7?

What makes an LMT or other high end upper receiver so much better than a free floated PSA CHF upper? Not baiting, genuinely want to know.

Also, is there any real different in lower receiver performance between the brands aside from high/low shelf and trigger quality?

If your AR isn’t a full blooded 20 inch stallion of FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY(1776) that doesn’t shoot 55 grains of LIBERATION(Alamo) than you can go ahead and SMASH(D-Day) that unfriend button partner.
>God bless the United States of America

Attached: E774ABDB-CA88-4136-A436-2FEE7489802D.jpg (321x448, 25K)

Get a chrono and report back

PSA is low speed high drag

>What makes an LMT or other high end upper receiver so much better than a free floated PSA CHF upper?
Nothing. The only reason why AR genfags shot on PSA is because they are trying to justify spending 1k+ on something that doesn’t really perform any better than a 400 dollar PSA.

>DEMOCRACY
democracy was a mistake

Attached: 1550929545112.png (1171x1125, 890K)

I'm willing to pay for good barrel nut design and anti rotation tabs. Fuck timing. If you're buying prebuilt just look for good QCand a properly attached steel gas block and you're good to go. Other than that finish quality, weight and ergonomics is what matters.

>t. 5 moa PSA shooter
Justasgood

I threw my Nightforce atac 1-8 on my 11.5 Psa pistol and shot sub 1 moa. The issued people have with psa accuracy is because poorfags buy poorfag optics

HI Tony :)

In the last 6 months I've seen at least 4 anons post about having to return PSA uppers for warranty work

The thing about PSA is that with their constant deals, basically everyone can afford them. Compared to higher end AR parts where a lot less anons own them. For every 50 Psa rifles, I'd be willing to bet only 1 user has something like a BCM. Not to mention Psa can be hit or miss with their qc due to the amount of parts they are shipping out. The good thing is that PSA offers lifetime full warranty and will usually just give you a brand new part.

>50 Psa rifles,
I doubt there's 50 hasgunz on Jow Forums, let alone /arg/

Check out the gun family threads. They always get a few hundred anons posting guns.

Yes surely it's a lack of optics and not the inherent qualities and craftsmanship of the barrels. Turns out all PSA rifles are secretly sub moa nobody knew despite countless reports to the contrary. Post your poverty build with scope and that justasgood target so we can verify the veracity of your claims.

I wouldn't be surprised if most people here had guns at this point due to the incredibly low price points of many rifles. Unfortunately that means lots of 18 to mid 20 year olds with poverty guns and intense ass rage at being perceived as not good enough.

Another Burris XTR II for $420 vs trying a Steiner p4xi for $520?

I see reports with the p4xi sometimes citing durability problems and nitrogen leak but the only complaint I have with the current XTR II I have is weight

I thought about poortex but don't like the reticle compared to the p4xi reticle and the Burris ballistic 5.56 reticle (which I like a lot actually, but seems hit or miss for some people)

Except everywhere except here everyone agrees PSA make really solid guns. Just look up "Psa Ar review" and there will be hundreds of extremely positive reviews on them.
youtube.com/watch?v=YRXhh6qiZII
That vid shows one of the cheapest Psa pistols and it is shooting 1-1.5 inch groups with cheap ammo at 100 yards

20 stiff inches
I bet there's a higher percentage of gun ownership in arg than ever before. Lots of lurking anons with $500 PSAs.
FWIW I don't really care what ARs people have, as long as they have one.

Attached: IMG_20190119_103143387.jpg (2432x4320, 2.67M)

Look up CVLife scopes on Amazon and you'll see thousands of good reviews. They're still shit. Google psa accuracy and you'll find lots of reviews showing you just how bad things really are. Also hes not shooting cheap ammo, two are heavy grain and he barely manages to hit a little around 1.5 moa. That 2+ moa with the 70 something grain is hilarious. Nice try poverty pusher.

>the KACope

cvlife is atleastt combat proven, used by camelbois in iraq and the middle east, havent seen PSA in combat.

>the eternal poorfag sceeches as his claims are disproven by his own evidence
It'll be okay, one day you'll make it. In the meantime accept your beater rifle for what it is instead of COPING like some fuckwit that ties his self esteem into his purchases.

>impoverish desert niggers have higher standards than the average poorfag.
How will PSA owners ever recover

(((amazon.))) Nigger the guy I posted is a combat vet, not some 20 year old boomer who gives every piece of gear he buys a 5/5 despite never using it. You were the one claiming Psa is 5+ moa when the video shows 1.5 with the cheapest psa pistol. Quit moving goalposts. 1.5 moa is insanely good for a 10.5 $300 ar pistol. Post your groups from a 10.5 "quality" pistol

>the eternal nevershoots with his $5,000 Ar cries out in pain as a $400 Psa is proven to be just as reliable
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU

>one user claims sub moa
>joke about 5 moa
>another user gets rump roasted and posts a video showing match grade ammo from a stand barely hitting 1.5 while claiming its cheap ammo hitting 1 to 1.5
>freaks out when shown his claims are bullshit by his own fucking video mumbles something about muh veterans and goal posts
Basically you're retarded and you have an emotional investment in the perceived quality of an admittedly low quality product. Critique of PSA is not critique of you dumb dumb.

>5000 dollar
Is that what you think people are spending? Continue to let every know how little you know about ARs.

Yes. That's about average when you include optic for what is posted in /arg/.
"only Ar that made it through 5,000 rounds uncleaned." Just a reminder he did the same with Bcm and it didn't make it through and was shooting 6 moa. Meanwhile the Psa was shooting 2.2 moa after 5,000 rounds uncleaned.

>3 to 3.5k optics are the average
You bought into the meme too hard. Do you think everyone is Scaranon lmao

>$1,000-$1,500 Rifle
>$1,000-$2,000 Optic
>$100-$500 Gucci™ Flashlight
>$1,000-$1,500 PEQ-15

>Is that what you think people are spending? Continue to let every know how little you know about ARs
I shiggydiggy

Attached: Strange days have befallen us my friend aesthetic.jpg (871x1081, 420K)

No, but acogs/aimpoints are on pretty much every rifle posted here. Not to mention Geiselly triggers/$400 Bcgs/$300 Wml/$300 optic mounts. Yes. $5,000 seems to be about average for /arg/

>acogs/aimpoints

theyre really good optics but not gucci, only a couple of anons have NF ATCRS or S&B optics ranging in the 3k range
> Geiselly triggers
theyre not even that much
>$400 BCG
the most expensive BCG ive seen has been the cryptics, theyre like $275
>WML
a good light that will handle recoil and abuse tend to be a few hundred bucks
>$300 optic mounts
only seen one $500 sphur but its mounted on a 3k optic, so it makes sense

youre just poor and buy junk.

>everyone has an OWL and beams
Acogs and aimpoints are 800 and 40p dollars respectively. An SSA-E was on sale for 180 recently. If you actually take your time and buy shit on sale you can easily piece that elusive Gucci that threatens you for under half that price.

Poverty is mental illness.

I'm not poor and I don't buy junk. I buy what's been proven to work. And that is milspec.
Needlessly spending money on gucci parts is a mental illness. You have no impulse control. You are worse than a junkie

youtube.com/watch?v=JFZgp5a2DxI&t=565s
PSA 4 lyfe niQQa

Attached: night_vision_aesthetic.jpg (644x509, 69K)

>acogs and aimpoints aren't combat tested and proven
>180 dollar triggers are super expensive Gucci
>I'm not poor
Lmao you buy junk and tell yourself it's JUSTASGOOD. You've created a me against them them mentality over people with means not wanting your bottom barrel section 8 parts. Enjoy your poverty and self esteem problems.

Quality thread. Really, top notch.

>Expecting any quality whatsoever from any AR/AK general.....

Attached: where_do_you_think_we_are_spongebob.png (568x510, 227K)

This thread is just as good. I've never had a problem. Over 50 of them without issue.

emy amethyst

They all come from the same plant anyway

Nice

>price ranges that large

yes, please keep showing how little you know

Friendly reminder, this is a poverty build.

Attached: 20190303_132618.jpg (3523x1410, 2.93M)

Dont have to get bent out of shape about it

Post poorfag builds

Attached: IMG_20190313_113022917_HDR.jpg (4320x2432, 3.67M)

Poverty build reportan in

Attached: 20171203_094051_HDR-1.jpg (3837x1303, 890K)

you dont know the meaning of poverty.

Show us your rifle so we can know

Attached: tenor (8).gif (200x234, 193K)

forgot the image whoops

Attached: 20190313_094941.jpg (4032x2268, 1.88M)

Attached: image0-2.gif (268x200, 380K)

>all that aero
Snap benefits?

nice ash clone/ wuggy prototype, wuggy jr.

No I have a job. Theres just no point in putting money into a nice AR in a cucked state. This is a range toy so I can get my fun in before I move.

>implying anyone in /arg/ has money

Anybody know where I can get a super SASS handguard and gas block? I'm working on building one in canada using a Stag-10 receiver.

What would a Gucci bcg be? Lantac? Lmt?

SR25

Imagine making up numbers in an argument where people will know you're a retard for making those numbers up

Cryptic coated one, LMT enhanced, e3 bolt for sr15.
For me, it's the mcchicken.
They call me "3 for free"

>Brace
>Magpul sling
>Geissele non QD optic mount
>Fixed front sight
>Shitty Geissele rail
>A2 flash hider
>Rubberized grip
It isn't poverty, but it sure is shit.

This is a good rifle. Got my new glock done. Next project is 14.5"

Attached: DSC03679.jpg (2996x2046, 2.6M)

Etie?

Attached: 67B9978D-4E60-44AD-A585-892076BB99A3.jpg (2478x1535, 875K)

He's not too far off though

Attached: 20180828_182141.jpg (2268x1276, 1.09M)

Cryptic is flashy and expensive like Gucci, with the only thing it does better than a standard BCG is clean easier.

Attached: 20190309_165100.jpg (2588x1615, 2.01M)

If you're going to buy Cryptic, at least buy mystic black.

Just ordered me an LMT mars stripped lower that I will complete with LMT parts.
It's time boys. I'm going to make it.

I Don't have a cryptic, but i'd want the silver one since it look like chrome, then maybe bronze. The black looks like a nitride.

>Just ordered me an LMT mars stripped lower that I will complete with LMT parts.
>It's time boys. I'm going to make it.
user... I mean I understand using their SOPMOD stock, but there are better triggers and better buffer tube kits available. Why limit yourself?

But what upper

if i had your money, i could burn mine.

LBT 6094 is here

Attached: 20190313_131710.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

Congratulations on buying an outdated plate carrier with outdated camo

say the retard with parts bin abortion guns.

Attached: 1552357d2f47990.jpg (710x840, 71K)