I know it's not a good idea to kms with a gun, but it just seems quicker

I know it's not a good idea to kms with a gun, but it just seems quicker.
Don't know if less painful though.

Attached: 1552542695103.png (897x460, 98K)

Waste of fucking digits and time

someone doesn't know how to sage

Dont be another demographic youre being selfish, get out and help people and accomplish something.

a rope is quicker and cleaner, and can't be used by liberals as propaganda for civilian disarmament. if you decide to become an hero, get information on correct setup including calculating the correct long drop for your weight.

fuck off retard

Just volunteer somewhere, dumb ass.

Attached: tumblr_ohs1pbbPd51s7e5k5o1_540.jpg (540x270, 29K)

>Just shrug it off
>Just stop feeling depressed

Deal with the pain man. It's what we all do. Join something and get motivated with your life.

nobody said to shrug it off.
We told you to take steps that will eventually lead to you not being depressed anymore. You don't do it all at once.

>This new

buy a bottle of percocets

this, im not gonna tell you the cliché " there is so much to live for" I am still sorta considering it myself OP. I can tell you this much though, if you don't want decapitation, make sure you do the math right. Other wise, 12-14 foot of rope and a substantial drop will do the trick relatively painlessly. 300lbs here and the chart says I need no more than a 5 foot drop, I would go 5 foot 6 inch or 6 foot to play it safe and make sure to position the noose correctly.

>Other wise, 12-14 foot of rope and a substantial drop will do the trick relatively painlessly
Yeah, for decapitation.

how do you sage

use a shotgun, not a rifle

Killing yourself would be the dumbest thing you've ever done. Life may be bitter but you can learn from it, be strengthened by it, and enjoy it. Dont worry everyone gets suicidal here and there.

Dude just shoot yourself, one more number isn’t going to break the scale on the statistics. You’re going to be rounded to the nearest tenth anyway.

>eventually
That's not how it works you fucking retard. If you are depressed to the point of wanting to kys, you want to kys right then and there.

I study medicine

seek a psychiatrist

go get some prozac and some klonopin or Ativan

get rid of your guns (for now?)

talk to me, chief complaints, health problems, mood and motivation? Lack? Give a WEEK MOND-SUN of what you typically do and do not hold back even if it sounds bad.

I want to help you

Attached: OAu0pm9d_400x400.jpg (266x266, 9K)

Im real

Attached: 15525905547906383090853407740046.jpg (3456x4608, 2.13M)

why not go on a gta tier spree? live a little before you die. order a bunch of exotic drugs off the deep web and od. or jump off something and see if your neo from the matrix.

>get rid of your guns (for now?)
The happiness guns give me is the main thing that keeps me from ending it all.

ok fag stop begging for attention and kill yourself already

you can't keep them for now trust me on this

you need to remove it somewhere,get help, or a friend that you can trust to do this somehow.

guns are fun but there could be something super wrong with you

Now go back and give me some real info because there's fake depression and real

sometimes its a little more specific, like thyroid problems or being a lunatic, like Tony soprano, (borderline, it didn't end well for him)