What is the average level of marksmanship in a African war tribe/ small militia?

What is the average level of marksmanship in a African war tribe/ small militia?

Attached: 52fbbf83cde1f.jpg (1200x1500, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ReviewDetail?reviewID=197
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/25/guns-ignorance-superstition-africa/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd9a0uvcNJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>africans
>marksmanship

set the sight to the highest number for more power and accuracy

They make stormtroopers look like high masters.

>Africans
>Marksmanship
Pffffft

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 37K)

this should explain

Attached: OB14pwch.jpg (1024x1012, 156K)

Attached: sight set on max power.jpg (434x433, 29K)

Still waiting for a source

>What is the average level of marksmanship in a African war
Please insert a CD, choose your profile...

Attached: rd3.jpg (401x543, 78K)

See

Is there a source for this claim other than this racist website?

>Racist
>Telling the truth about how stupid Africans are.

Pick one

And yet they lost.

Attached: 1384186554486.jpg (1064x600, 73K)

>Is there a source for this claim

Attached: 1551750915983.jpg (700x404, 60K)

trying to fight a war while being sanctioned by the western world isn't easy

dude he said he read it somewhere, what proof else do you need?

Somebody post the video of afrircan soldiers shooting in these wild arcs rolling on the ground

You mean the malian soldiers rolling around on the bridge?

Nogs were getting killed 1000/1, doesn't matter for shit if the entire rest of the world supports nogs

>Niggers are dumb
>Racist
?

I'd say if they use their usual tactics of storming a village and causing chaos then it doesn't take much marksmanship skill to execute men point blank and rape then mutilate women and children after grouping them all together

>their usual tactics
WTF, go to Jow Forums and come back next month

Attached: 1536745984903s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Africa is continent dude. Some are amazing shots, others just spray & pray.

Jow Forums never fails to show their hand to early

Far Cry 2 is a pretty accurate simulator.

Evenly correlates with their level of intelligence

Attached: 1548026183805.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

Kek

You know they’re right, but years of public “education” and mass media conditioning have made it so that considering the premise leaves you with some extremely uncomfortable cognitive dissonance

You’ll break through it one day

They did what they had to do to win, but somebody wouldn't let them win!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Is there any actual source for that?
If Africans can't shoot for shit.
Than the mutts are fucked since a significant amount of their armed forces is made up of niggers.

>Newfag doesn't know Jow Forums was made after Jow Forums
Git and stay git shilla blue

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Iran seems to be handling itself pretty well.

Yeah I had a buddy that deployed with marines to Somolia, some time in the early 90s IIRC , he told us once a somoli opened up on him and his squad while they out in the open from like 50yds away and didn't manage to hit anyone .

Eat shit idiot , no one gives a fuck what a half ass like you thinks. Go hang out with the Dr Phil crowd.

Daily reminder that racism is a valid worldview.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 21K)

redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ReviewDetail?reviewID=197

How is the logical conclusion of "niggers dumb and bad" directly tied to pol? I don't use pol but recognize that Sub Saharan Africans just aren't there yet.

Attached: yep.jpg (649x539, 117K)

Attached: 1347241149183.jpg (512x389, 31K)

>cavebeast writes meaningless words
>woke kang writes poem in long forgotten language of the GODS

>just strapping random shit on themselves
Literal orks

Africa is a continent, it's pretty varied.
>Tribes that have to hunt for food
Probably good
>Poorly run militia
Probably bad
>Child soldiers high on drugs
Pretty shit, but that's why you hire an entire army

Neither does reddit and their never ending crusade to ruin this page

*ahem*

Can't drown if you're already wearing a life jacket.

One more of this smooth operator.

Attached: PVkaRII.jpg (1080x1066, 143K)

I have actual first-hand experience from having *attempted* to train recruits in CAR during 6 months.
Most of them are below piss-poor, as in completely forgets what the notch is even there for after the fifth shooting session.
You have to re-explain painstakingly how it works every fucking time. By the end they were sort of competent enough to generally hit the target half the time from 100 meters with no time limit.
From 200 meters, a guy managed to not even hit the backstop. As in his shots were falling 50 meters away from it.

And it was something that I could see with my own eyes, but the recruits from northern CAR which had more arabic admixture and weren't completely negroid tended to be more competent shooters (with one notable guy who was actually fairly good). Make of that what you will, that's my experience training 250 africans.

Attached: IMG_20190314_164536.jpg (2842x1702, 1.52M)

Kek and check

Nice job dudes !

Attached: Tyronne´s_dad_comes home.gif (236x213, 2.99M)

>Jow Forums never fails to show their hand to early

There is nothing politically incorrect about criticizing sub saharan Africans. They are objectively the worst type of people in every metric.
They are violent, amoral, cowardly, lazy, dumb, arrogant human garbage that knows no shame.

One could bear with their antics if they were at least humble retards but no they think they are better than other races. They are so retarded they actually think they were kangzs n shiieet.

Attached: 1551558032827m.jpg (686x1024, 90K)

>Can't drown if you're wearing a life jacket.
Drowning implies that there would be water.

Central African republic?

Also more stories

>Can't drown if you're wearing a life jacket.
>drown
>water
>africa

lost

Attached: 5ce.jpg (800x450, 65K)

Firsthand documentation by a reporter for SOF magazine. If i wasnt so lazy Id dig up pictures of the article for you, but they arent hard to find. SOF had writers at a lot of the smaller conflicts during the cold war and is where most of the western coverage of the rhodesian and south african border wars comes from.

Nothing much in terms of really juicy stories, but more in terms of the general state of things there.
I had an actual discussion with a CAR colonel who was adamant that "gri-gris" (magical charms) worked, because at one point he emptied an entire ak-47 mag into a guy and he saw him alive the next day. Due to the average marksmanship there, I haven't much doubt what actually happened, but whatever.

This is a country where children go missing prior to elections, because their organs make premium charms.
I've also got some anecdotes about the general incompetence of the UN troops present there.

Attached: DSC_0479.jpg (3840x2160, 2.73M)

It's not like a third of the continent is RAINforest or something, but whatever.

Funny how that works when you aren't a landlocked country and have trading partners with ports

lol this is from Johnny Mad Dog

They fill the life jackets with sand, they do actually help a bit.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x286, 1.92M)

>The joke
>
>
>
>
>
>(You)

That guy looks bad as hell

Most UN troops there are from India and Pakistan right?

Here's an actual African recounting and laughing at all of the misconceptions his people (including police and military members) hold about firearms. I would say setting the tangent setting high for "more power" to be quite believable after reading this.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/25/guns-ignorance-superstition-africa/

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JANNIES!

>Pointing out statistics is racist

If you're going to be irrational and rely on feelings instead of logic, reason and facts, you're in for a hard time. In life and on this board.

Attached: 1552429167637.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

When I was there, it was:
Egypt, Rwanda, Bangladesh, Nepal, Portugal.
The only competent ones were the portuguese who acted as the UN's firemen whenever shit got actually serious.
The Egyptians were utterly useless. As in they were in charge of blockading a city block during a sweep for rebel leaders, and simply fucked off without reporting when the first african threw a rock their way, messing up the entire operation that was supposed to be the capture of rebel leaders.
One of them got shot by one of his pals accidentally while on guard duty on the base I was at.
Nepalese opened fire on ademonstrating crowd. Not warning shots, they fired bursts at leg level.
Rwandans were Rwandans. They get around with toyota pickups like in pic related. Notice the RPG7? Once one of them accidentally fired it in the air in the middle of an urban area.

UN peacekeepers from third world shitholes are a complete shitshow, who would have thought.

Attached: DSC_0478.jpg (3840x2160, 2.58M)

>>water
>>africa
Look at a map of the continent of Africa you stupid nigger

>I've also got some anecdotes about the general incompetence of the UN troops present there.

Dubs confirm send it

Attached: 53658717_146180916405825_4436513174509846528_n.jpg (480x376, 29K)

Africans and American Africans are just as related as Amerifats and Europoors, ie. fuck all.

Black people are, in general, stupid. This is a fact and noone can deny it.

Why is Jow Forums so easy to bait?

low iq

we're just pretending to be retarded.

?

It over counts idiots on one side and discounts them on the other to support a narrative designed to assuage the inferiority complex of aforementioned under counted idiots. It is irrational, and if you believe it to be otherwise, then you are the fool.

>13% of the population
>50% of the murders

Zero. Watch any documentary on conflict in Africa. They NEVER aim, even when they appear to be shouldering the weapon.

>Nepalese
Fucking based

Attached: 1458833182720.jpg (465x620, 37K)

Seen it myself in CAR. Seen worse, like antibalakas.

Someone like that, who may very well hunt to survive and support his family/family group, I'd say about as good as any other hunter. Most Africans have no experience with firearms, however, not unlike most people anywhere. Couple that with a particularly awful misunderstanding of guns, and an African militia, with next to no training or incentive to train, does not know how to use the firearms they're equipped with beyond "stick the magazine in, charge it, pull trigger".
I guess there's also an argument that for warfare in Africa, it may be similar to old tribal warfare, where it's less about butchering one another (usually) and more about intimidating the opposition.

>Noone posted this yet
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd9a0uvcNJM

Lack there of.

on par with a stormtrooper from star wars.

Most of the time rather bad, but if there is some one among them who does know how to shot correctly it is common for him to train the others. This leads to issues for security forces that fight them.

>a stormtrooper from star wars
Cloned from a darkie so that makes sense.

More on a par with COBRA. Stormies at least occasionally hit something.

>Nepalese opened fire on a demonstrating crowd. Not warning shots, they fired bursts at leg level.
God bless those crazy mountain chinks.

They don't have a whole lot of trading partners.
Their relationship with Russia is on very shaky grounds at best.
And their partners can only afford to supply them with a very limited amount of weapons otherwise they risk getting sanctioned themselves.
Everything else they need, they get from the black market.
In spite of all of this, the Iranians seem to be doing just fine.
Why couldn't the South Africans do the same?
America would have probably sanctioned the shit out of them for a decade or so and than gave up.
SA had a fuck ton of resources that they could trade on the black market and make a nice profit.

That seems to be them just being ignorant of how the weapon itself functions.
If I gave a bunch of modern day weapons to a bunch of medieval Europeans, they probably wouldn't understand how to work them.

Cry harder tranny desu

>Nepalese opened fire on a demonstrating crowd.
The Asian school of crowd dispersal

Attached: BX7E-02E_High_Large_TOP_2000x.png (1500x1500, 1.27M)

IT IS MY WILL

They are precise with spears, not rifles.
if they carried both into combat, they would be far more deadly than carrying only rifles.

So? Correlation does not imply causation. Don't be a child.

Is it allowed to add zeroes so my power level goes above 9000?

Attached: DAGGADAGGADAGA.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Keeeeek