Why doesn't Jow Forums just start a kolony?

why doesn't Jow Forums just start a kolony?

just buy some land and set up a town and invite everyone from Jow Forums that you can as renters and eventual owners.

You'd need to find a good climate that isn't affected by unnatural warming or cooling, soil that's growable, not too much of a harsh winter or summer.

and somewhere that allows English speakers to integrate and trade with the outside world.

Attached: 1552435048008.jpg (701x438, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

landandfarm.com/property/22_12_Acres_in_Uintah_County-9124093/?gclid=CjwKCAjw96fkBRA2EiwAKZjFTYGXb0UjyFXb402YJf-QWiSP42whwF0jE2WXOeG8t9gj6YFC5dWqchoCgWcQAvD_BwE
barbertonairport.co.za/forsale.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already know what such a place would look like, it's called Somalia.

Attached: 1552558943722.jpg (1948x1381, 872K)

U think neet neckbeards that spend their days in their mothers’ basments onna Taiwanese bottle cap collecting bbs can kickstart a small commune that will grow into a desirable place to live?

Do you really think the"People" here can socialize with others?

Just come to best state.
Help shoot drug runners from detroit.
No, really. We are poor but very Jow Forums, i dont want the fucks in Huntington to get any actual influence

Attached: Homeland.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

I'd rather not get Waco'ed by the pigs. A bunch of gun enthusiasts out on our own? We'll be found out "sawing barrels" or whatever they choose to pin on us to justify exterminating the whole lot of us

If I ever see another aircraft carrier up for auction (Regretting not buying one a couple years back when the brits were scrapping a few) I'll offer everyone on Jow Forums a $50,000 buy in for the thing, if I can hit 100 members (Assuming a $2m ship) I'd go ahead with the project.
You'd all get space on the ship, for life, with food and utilities provided from the interest of your original buy-in.
I say aircraft carrier, simply because they're much fucking cheaper than actual land.

Dunno why we don’t build an off shore oil platform off the coast of Somalia and just slaughter the locals.

If you have the money to pay for an off shore oil platform, by all means do so.

Attached: 400px-Bazooka_homura.jpg (400x356, 59K)

Look up waco
Thats why the only diffrence is if Jow Forums does it it would be wa/k/o. Still end up the same way

I've been looking at buying a 60 acre plot of land in bumfuck Alabama. It'd be near lake Eufaula as well. My dad has no problem growing muscadines, blueberries, etc. in that clay. Y'all are all invited so long as you help harvest the food and pick up your fucking shell casings.

I will dead ass make a thread with the address if the deal goes through

Senpai I'd help with monthly expenses and put down to reserve a spot, just need to be shown how to farm so I don't fuck it all up

>inviting Jow Forums to your hippie commune first
At least invite /diy/ and /out/ first so it isn't a giant muddy pile of shit and brass when people get there.

Enjoy getting bombed to shit by NATO

Not if we bomb NATO first

I've always told myself that if Rhodesia were to ever have a rebirth, I would move there.

Where the fuck did Homu even get her guns from?
I know Mami just pulled them out of her ass, but it felt like Homu was actually operating properly

We did it in 1776, but the jews happened... And Christian zionism

I just finished FNV for the first time, I felt like the game was pretty fucking Jow Forums until the end, what a lackluster ending. Meh

As in they'd just raid anyone who ever got together and liked guns no matter what?
You could literally just say to the ATF, in a big fucking public post, that if they ever wanna check up on the compound, they're more than welcome to, as the operators have a zero tolerance policy for any illegal firearms, and being found with them by either compound staff, or the ATF, will result in expulsion for life along with forfeiture of all property and assets stored on the compound, with any further illegal firearms found to be turned over to the ATF (if they have not collected them already)

If I was running this place, that's what I'd do.
Get your fucking tax stamp or fuck off.
Meanwhile, I'd lawyer up so the ATF would have to be polite at very least.

why would i voluntarily live in a commune of furries

You guys can stay on my ranch I guess, if you’re willing to smuggle your shit into Mexico, since guns are illegal. You can hunt or buy cattle for food, and crow corn. It’ll be comfy, I won’t charge for rent

I reckon we live in an age where you'd be flooded pretty quickly with spooks trying to radicalize the group into domestic terrorists or something awful like that.

>Jow Forums board day dreams about a colony/private island/micronation thread #294728
that’s gunna be a safe from me dawg

Could be a problem, but I'd have a "No Radicalisation" policy basically just to get the spooks to fuck off, and if not, post videos online of the spooks spooking, saying "I've reported them to the government multiple times but the gov won't do anything, please get rid of these dangerous radicals infesting my facility!" basically forcing another agency to come in and clear out the spooks for me.
Hell, one way to avoid that would be to have a very clear membership policy that they're all joining a militia which is only ever to enact anything should the federal or state government violate the constitutional rights of its citizens (lol).
No, but seriously, be ready for war, plan that it'll happen, but don't plan to MAKE it happen.

Land is cheap in Utah

Most of the people here are very antisocial. A lot of people here are very young and poor.

Those of us who are successful adults have zero interest in collaborating with the above mentioned groups.

>a group of armed people claiming ownership over land and establishing their own government

there's a word for that, you know

>land is cheap in Utah
Utahfag here, gimme a few years and if I pull a rabbit out of my ass somehow I could have a Jow Forumsampground or something going
No guarantees though since am poorfag right now

How cheap are we talking per km/2?

Because, no doubt, niggers and spics would want to live there too and we'd eventually end up with the same issues.

K...keep us posted

(That's 100 Hectares/250 acres)

Ur forgetting the maintenance and operation of it though. Unless the plan was to find some shallow water and just scuttle it and hope it sinks level

I'd charge a $50k buy in, the result being free food for life thanks to interest.
Should keep the spiggers out

landandfarm.com/property/22_12_Acres_in_Uintah_County-9124093/?gclid=CjwKCAjw96fkBRA2EiwAKZjFTYGXb0UjyFXb402YJf-QWiSP42whwF0jE2WXOeG8t9gj6YFC5dWqchoCgWcQAvD_BwE

Have you forgotten Jow Forums fort?

Nobody knows because this is America and we use square miles like the lord god himself intended

Thanks for info
25k burgershekels for 22 acres
I think that's doable
Sure will fren

I am retardo maximum, meant for Fucking phone posting

Uhh you need women to start a colony user

Import some hookers.

To slaughter the furries of course

Literally what are tugs for?
Who cares about maintaining the engine, just gut the ship and sell all that crap for scrap.
All you need is some tugs to tow you around.
$1k/Acre is still $250k/km2 or over half a million for a square mile of land, not exactly dirt cheap.

I guess if we're all happy living in shipping-container like cabins it's not too much.
What are your property taxes like/property restrictions out in the country?
No point dumping a bunch of money into it only for the state to jew us out.

Additionally, what are your gun laws like?
A state that blocks any further federal restrictions would be optimal.

you would need a burn unit
plastic surgery teams
and a dungeon

Attached: 1517518583944.jpg (1075x1331, 603K)

Oh look. Its this thread again.

She steals them from yakuza

Poor mans enclave?

I’m down.

We could to a South African airport that’s $350,000
barbertonairport.co.za/forsale.htm

>South African
I'd suggest you look how they treat whites over there.

This actor is a faggot

Count me in chief

my brother and I are saving up money to buy land a make a compound
we're thinking of starting a cult too
if push ever comes to waco with the government I got an ace up my sleeve

AKG would win in the ARG/AKG turf battle. AKG motherfuckers are grimy AF

r9k has been trying this with neet hideouts (bum camps) for a couple years now. The most that came out of it was they got a couple of sub reddits dedicated to mocking them and they have some school kids to actively post about how they hate them all individually after having to come into contact with poor people irl.

There are tons of Jow Forums stuff like that, it's just the kind of thing you visit for a short vacation, not live at permanently for the most part. Otherwise you just call it a farm or a ranch. Try going to a rodeo or dirt car ralley or something sometime if you're sick of the normie libtard hell hole most big cities and the internet try to make everything sound like.

We can get women
>picrelated

Attached: 87608ED5-0E28-47CA-A5D7-8230167453A2.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>Jow Forums takes over an airport and turns it into a base with shipments of guns and mercs into the area
>white farmers can move to the base to board transport in order to leave to the US or Australia or live on site
>buy old mirages or migs to patrol the airspace

Attached: 61981B6D-5D85-4BD7-870F-64BCB1D448AA.png (500x522, 169K)

Lets rebuild Rhodesia

careful, outsiders wanna steal our mountains and turn us into a colony of jew york

Attached: 1551156118819.png (325x971, 61K)

Let's play a game. Is the OP, FBI or CIA?

In serious isn't this like the whole spiel of Project Homestead, or would it just be easier to start a cult.

Attached: TaxPayer.png (973x540, 70K)

"anything is a woman if you're horny enough"

Attached: 1548644701105.png (240x247, 115K)

What do u mean, user?

You better not be fucking around because I'm 100% there if you're not.

You have no idea what you are talking about, you are going to wake up dead one day and find half the lower deck dead in their bed because a gas leak killed everyone in their sleep from a rusty coffin

You sound like a guy with a couple screws loose.
Which is fine with me. Doesn't seem like you want to hurt no one.