Yeah this isn't suspicious at all

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-14-19-51-01.png (1439x1711, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity
youtube.com/watch?v=jEKo2Okcfqw
navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/03/14/us-warship-sails-the-arabian-sea-avoiding-port-killing-time-and-germs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOLBACHIA VOCAL CORD INFESTATION

MALE TO FEMALE

>When the Anti-Vaxxer kid joins the navy.

Why is it suspicious? Bases have sometimes canceled all leaves for quarantine purposes.

It is feasible to do for the military because it can more easily order people around.

>our navy is so shit they complain about being at sea for two months.

The sub fleet must be rolling laughing right now.

>piss jugs and kettlebells

A what now infection, Google just pukes metal gear results.

Attached: shootaduck.png (500x699, 195K)

Is that the navy version of Netflix & Chill?

...are they trying to get everyone on board infected?

Are you saying vaccinations don't keep you safe from infection?

Please elaborate, I am confused but curious.

Attached: 8CACB5EC-BC9A-4C18-B9F7-5B398D466A67.png (500x422, 130K)

So, because one kid didn't got vaccinated the whole crew got infected? Huh
This meme is really tiresome

Are they complaining? Arent they just saying no leave for 2 months. Maybe they were were 2 weeks from leave and sure that sucks.

Subschol dude here,
I to often bitch how people in the Submarine force could be dumb. Until my experience with the surface fleet.
I'm surprised their aren't more accidents.

No. But vaccinations don't work on all individuals. They are however protected from disease by the majority that blocks those diseases from spreading around.

So if there are enough anti-vax shits around you might get a disease even if you received a vaccine yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

COPULATION

Fuck off bootlicker. I'm not a fucking cow in a herd.

Attached: HeSpecialGuis.jpg (225x225, 11K)

[HUMMING INTESIFIES]

>hurr durr we need to vax the herd to keep little timmy healthy guiz

u r tho

The brits developed something for the anti vaccination faggots.

Attached: poisondart.jpg (400x560, 47K)

I COPULATED WITH A HAMBURGER

What virus?

VAX THE HERD
VAX THE HERD
VAX THE HERD
YOU ARE A COW
VAX THE HERD

Nog-tier

i want to be sincere here and get your opinion, im not that other guy just a neutral observer.

do you think mandatory vaccinations are wrong, or just vaccines in general

I bet the chicoms did it, those filthy commie chinks always do sneaky miscreant behavior.

Gotta vax the herd, make sure the cattle don't get any strange idea- i mean infections.

Not him, but companies that make vaccines have legal immunity, and there are plenty of vaccines that are mandatory but didn't make it past the experimental phase. That is beyond weird. I'm not an antivaxcer, I personally blame the autism epidemic to environmental problems, like plastics in everything, toxic proceeded food and so on.

So they control your mind or something? You mind explaining how that works if you're so sure?

>I'm surprised their aren't more accidents
Your not as smart as you think.

so you think mandatory vaccinations are definitely wrong, what about opt-in vaccinations?

there are vaccine courts you can appeal to and they can pay settlements to the very small minority that actually have a reaction to the vaccination

Search vaccine damage funds

Billions paid out a year

What is it your actually arguing against?

>there are plenty of vaccines that are mandatory but didn't make it past the experimental phase
No mandatory vaccine has been in circulation for less than like 24 years at this point, and the most recent one (for chickenpox) did undergo FDA testing. They’re safe and multiple independent studies continue confirming it.

>your
Hmmmm

VAX THE COW
DO IT NOW

>their
>your
That was the point, genius.

>TWAS MERELY PRETEND

you're both retarded
let me get another dunce cap

Yore*

I'm just sick of redditards rubbing hErD iMmUnItY
In everyone's faces every time someone suggests that maybe it's not a good idea to give the government ultimate legal authority to inject everyone and their children with vials of chemicals (that are totally harmless, we promise) for vauge and unspecified reasons like "public health". It strikes me as collectivised communist thinking where no one is allowed independent thought or bodily autonomy.

Probably some dumb shit like mind control rats or something.

I feel like you should have the right to choose whether or not to vaccinate, but if you choose not to, we should wall off Kansas entirely and deport you there.

BOSS
THEY'RE JUST KIDS
DON'T HURT THEM

Attached: Outer_Heaven.png (510x524, 235K)

obviously not true, i work at one of the larger pharma companies,on site that makes a vaccine (not saying which one due to nda) but we have to follow every local law, international law, laws of the countries we sell in and ontop of that we are being audited like every month. making pharmaceutical stuff is the most looked and monitored profession ever, cant fart in the factory without having to file 3 forms

HOIST THE YELLOW JACK LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=jEKo2Okcfqw

Why? You're vaccinated. You're immune. Leave me to live my life and I'll leave you to be a vax cow.

I bet you believe in the illuminati and that they aren’t jews.

To Kansas with you.

That's what it's from

What's wrong with Kansas? It seems like a nice place.

>What's wrong with Kansas? It seems like a nice place.
Not after we wall it off and begin forcefully deporting the anti-vaxxers there.

>he believes in the jews

I'm stupid, it was just a Metal Gear reference.

Attached: SelidSnek.jpg (1024x1015, 123K)

Do you really not understand why? Germs mutate. If you get infected you can actually end up creating a more resilent, powerful strain, rendering the vaccination effort entirely pointless and risking the lives of everyone.

If you aren't immune you are an open BACKDOOR. Quarantine is the only way if you aren't immune, this is why mass migration is dangerous too, nothing but new cess pools for diseases to mutate into hyper-lethal new strains.

See, this is the thing. You guys are fucking retarded. The guy who said that 'vaccines' caused autism WASN'T TALKING ABOUT ALL VACCINES. HE WAS TALKING ABOUT MMR VACCINES ONLY. Why was he talking about the MMR vaccine only, Mr Smart user? Because he was trying to shill his OWN FUCKING VACCINE which he 'claimed' didn't cause the same effects. Oh, Mr Smart user, surely he had proof of this!!!! GOTCHA! Yes, he did, dumbfuck, but he got it by paying kids, illegally, to donate blood and tampering the results. The guy then had his license revoked and stripped of everything of worth. But by then, retards in America heard the word 'vaccine', saw some conspiracy tier bullshit and conflated the two.

Vaccines do not cause autism and even if they DID the ''''''evidence''''' they do is based on the MMR vaccine only. SMALLPOXS LITERALLY DOES NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OF FUCKING BIOCHEMICAL WAR LABS. WE WIPED IT OUT. WE NEARLY WIPED OUT POLIO AND MEASLES, RUBELLA AND SO ON. BUT FUCKING IDIOTS IN UK AND USA RUINED IT FOR US ALL.

And yet you Jow Forumsfags will continue to say the 'Jews' have ultimate power and control anyway. Why the fuck would they need to 'inject' mind control stuff into us? I mean, come the fuck on user, if that was really the fucking case then why would it matter if the vaccines worked or not? The fact they do in many cases (stuff like influenza is based on predictive vaccination and isn't fool proof) proves that vaccination benefits are great. If you don't want to be vaccinated, great, but you don't get to go out into the normal world. Sorry, fuck you. You're putting my entire family, myself and my nation at risk by your ignorance. You must be shitposting, I refuse to believe even Americans are this retarded.

And I’m sick of retards like you taking individualism so fucking far that you think you have the right to put everyone around you at risk, specially sick people, children, and the elderly, at risk because you just don’t like it when people tell you what to do.

Eh, it depends where they’re coming from. I’m opposed to mass migration for different reasons, but countries like Mexico have pretty successful vaccination programs and vaccinate at rates higher than the U.S. Of course we need to be more wary of people from countries where this isn’t the case.

Attached: C1117F85-CBF0-467F-BD04-2BBE04493C99.jpg (1000x563, 102K)

Why does stupid shit like this get me hard now?
Fuck this site. Fuck you all

I bet they passed through India.

You guys are all idiots. OPs point was that a quarantine is a convenient cover for doing other shit. Like using a warship to hold important prisoners. Or interrogate some fuckstick. Or whatever else the fucking navy spooks need to do.

Lol here comes the Murrica numbawan squad. Always doing mental gymnastics to make a clear picture muddy because it puts America in a bad light. I bet the AESA destroyer purposely rammed the merchant ship because the commercial vessel was mind controlled by evil Russian hamsters amirite?

nigga please, not all vaccines make you 100% immune, they just dramatically reduce the risk of an infection.

USN has nobody to blame but themselves.

Attached: asian.jpg (640x1136, 124K)

The autism outbreak is a direct consequence of "stronk career women" waiting until their mid 30s to 40s to have a child.

OK conspiritard
Meanwhile in real life, people on the ship have fucking MUMPS, a 20th-century disease, because Americans are too fucking stupid to vaccinate even their military before outbreaks happen.

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2019/03/14/us-warship-sails-the-arabian-sea-avoiding-port-killing-time-and-germs/

Attached: 8F536BA7-4586-4926-9FEB-5ABB25E5AC10.jpg (1242x1935, 835K)

I'm sick of faggots like you that thinks it's okay to give government more and more power for "the greater good".

L...Lets let the Boss decide!
We live and die by your orders, Boss!

OK you fucking retard

was the ship in Antarctica recently?

I think it's a combination of large population and lower infant mortality but hey what do I know

Imagine compromising your own fucking health because you're worried about coming off as >reddit

>implying you don't get a shitload of shots when you join

Do europoors really have this poor reading comp?

It probably has more to do with people actually recognizing autism as a thing some kids might actually have, leading to a lot of misdiagnosis. Kinda like what happened to ADHD

>suspicious
Poor personal hygiene + lots of gay sex + pissing in bottles, shitting in bags = INFECTION

Attached: 1546394864167.jpg (1016x1090, 389K)

Yeah dude and the government is also using LSD to create psychics to combat the russians.

Attached: 1525515912440.jpg (1024x733, 96K)

>Subschol dude
>talking about anything fleet
how about you work on not being a useless fuck before you speak.

ITT angry vax cows angrily mooing at anyone who questions big daddy government.

>there are plenty of vaccines that are mandatory but didn't make it past the experimental phase. That is beyond weird

No its not?

I know a few people on that ship. It's the dirty ass Marines, like usual. Only one sailor is sick

As someone who works in pharma/ med devices and does a lot of international regulatory work, my advice to you is never believe whatever Mexico or Nigeria or Pakistan or whatever third world country tells you about their vaccination rates, incidence per 100,000, etc.

all I'm gonna say is that whidbey island is a whacky place
the military is always doing strange shit over there

>Becoming a vector for deadly diseases to dab on the normies

Attached: Dabbing on manthings.gif (436x436, 32K)

>hey guys get vaccinated or else the vaccine won’t work on the people who did

>reddit meme
>memegenerator
I visited this thread just to tell you to hang yourself

Why do you care, vax cow?

BY SIGMAR YOU SHALL BE CLEANSED BY MY BLADE

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 46K)

It's almost as if ships, where you have numerous people crowded together in a tight space, haven't been breeding grounds for disease since the day they were invented.

Is the majority of Jow Forums unironically anti-vaxxer? Not just as a meme?

no, majority if not all, shits on anti-vaxxers

I understood that reference

>reddit
kek, i mean nowdays the meme is trash yeah, but it was ours first, reddit just gets the hand me downs
just like the shaggy meme fucking pathetic

This is not Jow Forums, leave

Attached: 1543890971782.jpg (750x1126, 714K)

That shit was sad fuck

What? You completely missed the point. I'm saying OP is calling it suspicious. It could be an outbreak of whatever the fuck, because ships are obviously close quarters and swabbies are notoriously disgusting creatures, but we do shit like what I said. All the time. If anything, it makes us look worse, but our government is very fond of black ops bullshit. We have gitmo, and that's the weirdest open secret ever.
>"Haha yeah we torture and illegally imprison people there. It's cool though, when they're not being tortured it's all totally humane, we promise. But don't go in there, seriously. Cause then we'd have to kill you! Haha kidding. But seriously."