If your preparing for SHTF, what's your excuse for not having smoke grenades?

If your preparing for SHTF, what's your excuse for not having smoke grenades?

Attached: smoke.jpg (800x800, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iwainternationalinc.com/shop/flashbangs-smoke-grenades/
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4v1fMDXVM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What makes you think I don't?

ATF classifies these as AOWs, because they have a primer in them.

Because a bunch of fags on here think they'd be able to take out 5 guys by themselves with their moist nugget.

You can make your own with a standard fuse. Don't believe that would count, would it?

Depends, if all of the components function without shit ATF classifies as related to guns, it should be fine. it's what makes the soviet RDG-2 a solid choice, as it's purely chemical. They sell the things around new years eve in europe usually, don't know how you'd get one in the freedomistan.

Because you make flagrant statements as questions.

You keep asking, I'm not doing it.

Can't have smokes
Can't have flashbangs
We really are neutered

remember the chemistry fag?

>can't have smokes
>OP literally posts civilian smoke grenades you can get off of Amazon for $20

>smoke grenade
>amazon

Attached: BQLntP5.jpg (700x371, 50K)

"baby reveal colored flare cans"

no they dont. i see them being sold on facebook all the time

They are as regulated as fireworks are. Quit talking out your ass.

What? They’re not an explosive(primers don’t have more than .25 oz of primer explosive), they don’t fire a projectile, theyre not even a device to fire them, theyre ammo then and ammo isn’t regulated under the nfa unless it’s explosive.

>Can't have smokes
>Can't have flashbangs
Wrong.
iwainternationalinc.com/shop/flashbangs-smoke-grenades/

can someone explain to me the purpose of different colors?

Different meanings. I'm sure there's textbook meanings, but it's usually "fire at x color smoke" or "don't fire at x color smoke" Obviously its a bit more controlled in the civilian end.

Red is cis female, yellow is trans female, green is trans male, gray is cis male. They're to let you know the gender identity of your opponent so that you don't accidentally misgender them by saying "he's right on top of us" when the enemy identifies as a woman.

It's rainbow colored after sexual preferences. So if you look up bandana color a lot of perverts tend to wear a particular color out of the back of their pocket to indicate what they're into, like bondage, scat, straight, ect. You get to pick which color to indicate what sort of fag fetish you have. Furry and anime doesn't have a color btw, sorry to disappoint with that little truth bomb.

I want to try and make some myself. Hard part is figuring out an effective spark arrester, but its not rocket science. Would use/10 for sure.

The ATF can tongue my anus. It's a fucking primer. This is the best recipe I've found so far, the rest of his channel is cool too.
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4v1fMDXVM0Q I roll my own casings using aluminum tube from onlinemetals.com, and plug it with the aluminum rod of the same inner diameter. Buy smoke grenade spoons and fuses then reload them. It's super easy, and this way, you're not limited to the size the actual ones are.

Because I realized that I became an adult years ago and fantasies I had about SHTF, Chinese invading, solar flare ect. were just that... Fantasies. It's not to say nothing bad will ever happen. I am now "prepping" for these very real scenarios I may/will have to deal with which includes, amassing properly diversified capital to insulate my wealth from market fluctuations, exercise regularly not because I'll have to fight Russians invading Alaska but because my family has a history of heart disease & diabetes and last but not least working on becoming more sociable and less misanthropic so I don't end up bitter, alienated, and alone.

Attached: 1552518789801.jpg (570x657, 60K)

You’re one sensible lad. I like you.

Needless to say where I came from getting properly invaded and massacared by the Chicoms is always a possibility.

Mountain monk or filthy traitor piggru islander?

Those are larped up firecrackers.
Actual flashbangs are 100 percent DDs. You could theoretically register one as a DD and pay your good boy points for a stamp for a one time use item, if you could get someone to sell you one.

Smoke is another matter. Most smoke grenades are just industry regulated. Same with teargas.

Trip on Agent Wu

Attached: 20170715_200203.jpg (1859x1046, 857K)

They don't fit in a can cannon?

Pic related. They're fairly easy to make as well. It took me a bit to find a workable recipe.
I understood that reference.

Attached: flash recipe.png (1440x929, 143K)

Will the primer set off a fertilizer bomb?

jesus christ now that is a smoke grenade.

The fuze has an explosive.

And I’m betting it’s not more than .25 oz and how can it be considered an aow?

>youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4v1fMDXVM0Q

holy shit, thanks user this is sick

I've got one. I should be g2g right? They pop up at gunshows every now and then, just kinda pricey I think around $30-40 a pop.