Glocks are the best pistol out there hands down. Never jams, super accurate, police carry them...

Glocks are the best pistol out there hands down. Never jams, super accurate, police carry them..etc I could go on all day.

Attached: 556B2DC0-FFE0-469C-89E6-37541FAC088A.jpg (3904x2928, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dqTuzeW63FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another shitty thread?

Attached: so tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Attached: 40673A65-27F5-4C0D-8151-54DBEB9BDB62.png (619x626, 111K)

Attached: 1541383802227.jpg (1134x692, 56K)

Attached: 1552370825348.jpg (553x550, 72K)

>I could go on all day.
Please, do.

Plenty of polymer handguns that have literally identical reliability, durability, accuracy, and every other quality that you mistakenly attribute only to Glocks. I genuinely feel sorry for people that think a Glock is the only handgun they need, they're missing out.

Never? It can be limp twisted easy enough. Also, if you're bad at maintenance and don't oil it correctly, it will malfunction. Don't use absolutist terms. Either ways, perfectly serviceable handgun.

so what's worse Jow Forums?
>glock hate/best thread
>what is the ____ of guns?
>this kills the ____
>your 4th option here

Name a better gun
I will w8

Rex delta/alpha/zero

>556B2DC0-FFE0-469C-89E6-3(...).jpg
>shill pic id
>starts gun fights
Now go get your handlers to reply.

>Never jams
Lol

>police carry them
They also drive shitty cars, doesn't surprise me that they use shitty guns. It's called lowest bidder. That's exactly what you get when you buy a glock, a low bid gun that's marked up for civilians.

FN509 and FNS series.

youtu.be/dqTuzeW63FI
Just leaving this here

S&W 3rd gen

mine jams all the time if i use remington ammo but rarely with federal

Not going to lie, I've never been a huge fan of Glocks. They feel like shit in my hand, the mag release isnt very tactile, and my finger always rubs the trigger guard. Can't stand that shit. For these reasons, I bought an M&P 2.0 Compact and love the thing to death.
The other day at the range, the RSO and I were shooting the shit and he let me shoot his Glock 43X. Had some aggressive stipple work and it wasn't too bad, but sure enough it still felt like shit. I shot like 2 mags out of it, and wow. I feel like the damn thing shot itself. I was on target every time, the follow up shots were faster, and it was just overall a wonderful shooter. Makes me want a 19, but I already have so much invested in my 2.0, like extra mags, custom holster, etc. Maybe one day.

Plastic guns are for betas and onions boys. This is a fact.

You are a man of culture

Off topic garbage