Bicth wtf

I found this tool of tier 1 combat for use in the vast and arid deserts of Georgia, equiped with front sight mounted onto a gasblock rail fucking lower than the rear sight, wondering how i can remove this disgusting feeling "spray paint" for if I buy this cuz it's cheap af and fits what I need in an ar

Why do people do this

You live in Georgia literally why would you do this

Attached: 20190314_111614.jpg (2160x2160, 1.68M)

You could probably soak it in goof-off and start scrubbin'. The furniture is a lost cause
>why would you do this
We're engaged in a permanent counterinsurgency in the Middle East and that's what Are Troops are doing, I saw it on Jack Ryan

Brake cleaner works and doesn't leave much residue, it will take it off the furniture too. If you don't have any of the decent nylon brushes (they look like industrial toothbrushes) you can pick some up at a hardware store. Spray it on and let is soak 10-15 minutes, spray again and go to town with the brushes. Depending on the quality of the paint it will take 30 minutes or 3 hours.

This is Georgia

One of the least arid places in america

Also planning on repainting the furniture in OD if I cant get all the tan out

then just fucking paint.
get windex or degreaser, clean the surface and paint it again.

Well that's outside my budget, I drank all my windex and I cant afford 300 more gallons of it

Buy citristrip, use per container instructions. Wear gloves.

Just rattle can it. If you're too stupid to assemble your own AR, you might be smart enough to shake a can and press a button. Buy a can of hot pink, it'll go with the ostrich feathers you cram up your ass at the range.

It's bullseye in lawrenceville. Not surprising to see stupid shit there

Is that fucking Bullseye in Lawrenceville?

Yes, it is in Lawrenceville, right next to that desert this thing came from

While you're there do they have Winchester small pistol primers in the back with the reloading stuff? And what's the price.

I haven't checked the prices on primers or anything reloading related though I have been heavily considering reloading myself due to the fact I fucking love .45-70 but I do not fucking love .45-70 prices

Also lawrencville frequenters, look for my old m&p15 I traded in, and try to find any traces of my cooked thumb on the gas block

Acetone strips spray paint.

It's gotta be arid. Lots of niggers with ashy skin in ATL.

Attached: ed7.jpg (596x628, 46K)

What paints will best resist the barrel heat?

If you paint it with shit form sticking it up your ass, that.

Looks dope as fuck.
Send it to me user, i'm in Arizona and have a fetish for shitty worn down paint.

Went by Moss about an hour ago.
Fingered this ugly thing.

Attached: 20190315_111331.jpg (3264x1836, 1.54M)

Went by Moss about an hour ago.
Fingered this also

Attached: 20190315_111302.jpg (3264x1836, 1.72M)

you sound like a really hardcore operator who would've enlisted but you were afraid you'd beat up a drill instructor that got in your face
post gamertag bro i wanna see your k/d

I hadn't seen you in a while and was wondering if you still came here. Do you ever go to Jow Forums? I saw some posts that look like your style but I didn't want to ask at the time.

Attached: IMG_20190224_133538.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

Still here but user more often.
BGB is always a phone post.
Beer_Gut_Boomer is from home.
Trying Nord VPN more too.
I M pretty much doxed anyway.
Eh.
Feeling blah. Nothing on lay away.
Got other stuff to save for.
USPSA belt rig and timer are next.
Better Ear Protection. Feelnlike I am losing seconds from not hearing the steel ring and hesitancy before moving on to the next target in a Steel Challenge match. Electronic amplified ear pro can help that.
This really tempted me though.
It would be for my wife.
GEN 4 MOS G17 with RMR for $1k, used but looks unfired.
BIG DOTs cowitnessed.
In case anyone in ATL area is looking. Tell Ryan I posted it here.
Not sighted in yet.

Attached: 20190315_112914.jpg (3264x1836, 1.2M)