Zenith Z-5RS IN STOCK

I was alerted that Armsunlimited has a batch of Zenith Z-5RS' in stock and ready to order. I just nabbed one, & thought I would help you anons out! Don't spend $500+ over MSRP on Gunbroker!

31 left in stock. Don't miss out!
GOGOGO

armsunlimited.com/Zenith-Z5RS-Semi-Auto-9mm-Pistol-p/z-5rs.htm

Attached: z5rsinstock.png (1214x579, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/wGLqeDl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shill elsewhere faggit
No one wants your shitty gun

You suck cock by choice

Attached: fuckinglooooooooool.gif (500x361, 2.04M)

>Salty poorfag detected.

Attached: 1529122768091.jpg (1209x743, 728K)

Why would I give turkish roaches money?

Well if you want to be technical if you buy one from that site you're giving Americans your money.

you're a dumb motherfucker

Attached: 1549347900013.jpg (500x376, 66K)

Your the same retards that think if there is one nissan plant in america that makes it an "american" company.

You're the same retard that thinks anyone cares about your minuscule contribution to a US based company that imports shit from a place that makes it better.

U don’t?
Git out normie

The absolute level of turkroach cope

Show me your MP5, user.

Attached: 1531125004907.jpg (1054x508, 349K)

>buying from Turks instead of an American made PTR.

Attached: raid.jpg (806x600, 95K)

noguns, noguns everywhere...

Attached: kersey1.gif (500x283, 975K)

>calls others poor fags
> has a turkshit non-giggle mp5
LOL

Attached: 43E32582-F1C9-4707-A26E-89B774050A41.jpg (455x682, 41K)

So post yours.

This is the correct answer. PTR master race.

Attached: PTR MP5.jpg (1488x1984, 316K)

If you're an American taxpayer, you are already giving the Turkroaches money so that we can park our nukes there. You might as well get something out of it.

I really, really want an HK-93 clone. Thankfully there are some American builders that make them in the same price range as Zenith 93's but if they didn't exist I would buy one from Zenith.

I've read far too many stories of users with tons of issues regarding their PTR 9CT
based and americantaxpayerpilled

What issues. From my reading most people have had no issues with the gun beyond the break in period. The first time I brought mine to the range I shot 1,000 rounds of steal case 9mm through it. In the first two mags I experienced 2 light primer strikes, but after that I have had zero issues.

I wish PTR would sell a GI model with no rail and the wide/slimline handguard out of the box.
I might pick up one of their K line though.

The rail is one of the best parts about the 9CT imo, I swapped out the handguard for the traditional version but might change it back, the PTR handguard is more comfy

>What issues. From my reading most people have had no issues with the gun beyond the break in period

They're good guns no doubt, especially with the ease of richfags or dealers/manufacturers being able to drop their FA packs right in. Sounds like you got a good one! I made a thread a few weeks ago here on Jow Forums asking anons about their experience with the 9ct before I bought one when they were in stock at Atlantic with brace. A few said they had a lot of problems with theirs failing to feed & eject, light primer strikes, bent extractors, fitment issues etc. A handful of users on HKPro forums had issues as well. I know there is a monotonous break in period to ensure better function (which some ignore) but I decided to hold off on my purchase. Some people drop their sear into it & it runs like a top, and that's rad. But for some, it's been a headache and they've had to deal with sending it out for maintenance. I'm glad I waited & got to snag a Zenith. I almost got the 9CT though, I just didn't want a gamble. Whether it be a problem resulting from the users magazine, ammo, etc. It just made me wary. I'm glad yours works great though. Paying upwards of 2k and receiving a dud would suck man-ass. I know a lot of people have qualms with the Turkish government and what not, as do I. Perfectly understandable. However, People (including myself) don't agree with the Russian gov, but would suck some serious cock for Russian imported AK's (including me...) IMI/IWI being memed as kike guns etc yadayadayada it's all irrelevant to me if they make quality firearms. Buy cool guns and shoot them

Attached: 1496537978834.jpg (660x1024, 46K)

The rail looks queer

Now that's creepy as hell. I love it.

30 left hurry

why would i spend $1800 on turkshit when PSA is releasing an MP5 for $1100 later this year

Show me yours first

This.
It’s a fucking uzi-tier meme gun in this day and age.

Attached: 1A04E313-8D5C-4373-A4AB-99AC09D3DAA2.gif (320x180, 2.96M)

Because PSA is shit tier and Zenith is as close as you can get to an HK without the HK roll mark on the side.

Don't support the turkshits who are importing ISIS into Europe you fuck.

Buy a cheaper and higher quality PTR. They're made in the US and have the upgraded trigger, and cost far less. You're stupid if you're excited about this roach gun, we've had good mp5s for a while.

Why buy shitty offbrand MP5 clones when you can still get 1980s Uzis made in the same factory as the submachine guns for $1400?

why not get both? And I wouldn't call the Zenith "clones" even near the spectrum of "shitty" ...quite the opposite. PSA's will probably be shitty though

Attached: 1549853093129.png (433x427, 261K)

he cant, because he does not have one, or any guns for that matter. He is just a hang around faggot who likes to talk with the big boys.

I cant post images on this browser but I must say the PTR9CT is based as fuck.

imgur.com/wGLqeDl

got that baby for 1400 bucks with the brace. I am glad I jumped on that deal.

I don't have anything against turk shit, but calling people who don't want it poor fags is pretty funny considering that it's the poorfags choice of MP5. If you weren't a poorfag yourself, you'd get a Dakota, Brethren, TPM, or hell, even the neutered HK.

Attached: 20180209_121802.jpg (2308x1298, 1.22M)

>buying from t*rkroaches
No thanks achmed

>waaah PSA
Go away underage. PSA makes top notch weapons.

>pinnacle of subgun design
>uzi meme tier

Holler at me when HK makes a full sized SP5, there shit kicker.

>Fullsize
>SP
You know that the SP stands for sporting pistol, yeah. Sure, I'd like HK to make a full size gun, but people bitching about the SP5k being a K gun is pretty dumb. Hey, if you're baller though, go find a HK94. That'll really prove one ain't a poorfag. Maybe they'll bring it back in limited number though. They did that with the USC.

I just realized that HK could probably not even have to justify a "fullsize" pistol with a sporting purpose for export by just making them in America. One could hope though.

Call me when PTR stops welding a retarded looking rail on top and puts a classic handguard on it instead of the stupid fucking M-LOK.
If I want a meme gun from the 60's, you bet your ass I want it to look like it came straight out of the "soldier of fortune" magazine.

Problem with buying a 94 is that if you shoot it you're a fucking retard. If they make a full size 'pistol' and bring it to america I'll be the first to sell my "Roach gun" to buy the real thing, but I'm not forking up 4k to dakota for a 9mm subgun. There's being a poorfag, then there's being an actual fucking idiot with money.

You legitimately sound like a poorfag trying to defend your purchase, which makes you calling other people poorfags even funnier. Again, nothing against the gun, just your attitude.

Literal delusion, folks.

>Poorfags choice.
>PTR
>PSA coming soon
Nigger you fucking what? Anyone that bought a zenith paid the same price as you did for that paddle-less shelf lowered abortion you're posting.

PTRs have the ugly rail through

>Sidefolder
>Shrouded barrel so you don't blow your tard fingers off
>No paddle

Lame.

Attached: IMG_0761.jpg (3648x2736, 2.03M)

Do you have one? All I see is a Roachclone.

>rail
gay

24 left in stock