ATF SEETHING

The Jannies of law enforcement are getting absolutely GUTTED!

google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/white-house-budget-cut-atf-gun-purchases-tracking-0c9b28eb752c/amp/

Attached: 74A808FC-5BD1-4335-99D3-6A41E4DDDC94.jpg (750x920, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/white-house-budget-cut-atf-gun-purchases-tracking-0c9b28eb752c/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek go fuck yourselves batfags. I dab kn the graves of dead ATF agents and Janet Rino.

>digits and batfags get completely disbanded

You reap what you sew. Cunts get treated like cunts. S

based trump?

I hope so

>reduce funding to ATF without changing laws
great so the only thing that changes is that Form 1/4s are going to take even longer.

All the executive powers available to the GOP and they haven't changed a single thing about how the ATF operated. Fucking disappointing.

>two form 4s pending

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 174-1740515_business-finance-pink-wojak.jpg (820x752, 145K)

>Jannies of LEO
KEK

Maybe they can sell the dogs they shoot to the chinks or something

>would cut the Department of Justice budget, which oversees the ATF, by 2 percent

erhmahgawd 2%!!!!

they'll just make it up selling more "confiscated" cigarettes

>In 2017 the New York Times reported that the Bureau had run a slush fund, used to finance undercover organizations — all of which was paid for by legally dubious cigarette sales.

/goes to story

/reads

Jesus H. fuck. The Federal government is an ongoing criminal enterprise.

Enjoy wait times for fun stamps doubling again

Call me stupid, but why does the ATF even exist in the first place?
>let supermarkets sell booze and ciggies
>let people make booze and ciggies to sell to shops
>do the same shit for guns
Why exactly do you need some grand overlord to dictate this shit?

Rolling for great justice!

so you don't undercut the maf- I mean government of their "taxes"

After we drove out the British we should have shot all the Federalists.

Good thing Jow Forums literally works for them for free

>ban bump stocks
>cut ATF budget so they can't enforce it
9D underwater chess

A few more mass shootings by you spergy Incels will ruin this.

>Alcohol
>Tobacco
>Firearms

weird how all these things are legal
wonder why they need a dedicated agency

>by you
>you
This isn't Jow Forums you faggot.

>stampfag bootlickers can be heard in the background screaming

Attached: 1536098080820.jpg (258x245, 12K)

"--- And that's a good thing!"

>"--- And that's a good thing!"
>__And it's terrifying
>__Here's why

These sound like activation phrases. Gives me the creeps.

it's to prime you to react to the news article in a certain way

>trim it to the bone
lol not after NZ

The ATF shouldn't even exist, it's governing and administrative powers would be better performed if split among the FBI, DEA, and IRS. Change my mind.

>implying American government gives a shit about what goes on in NZ

It's governing powers would be better if they didn't exist.

someone has to implement federal taxes on booze and smokes

I'll never change your mind. Fuck these alphabet soup faggots. Less govt. is good, especially when it's a bunch of power hungry assholes who want goodboy points for cushy pensions. We won't have to hide our dogs as often if they go away.

No. Like literally everything else in life, it should be totally unregulated. The government should be small enough to function solely off import and export taxes, 85% of the Federal government by both manpower and funding exists solely to perpetuate the Federal government.

wtf I love Trump now!

Also...
>as an ATF agent who loves America
LOL

and someone has to enforce import taxes on booze and smokes you absolute genius

>?
very clearly based Trump

Attached: 1552243963758.jpg (371x332, 62K)

Its...reap what you SOW user.
As in reaping a field of crops.

I've been hesitant to praise Trump lately, but this is most definitely based. Daily reminder that we can thank the ATF and FBI for many infringements on our day-to-day lives, and many civilian deaths.

why?

Trump's a piece of shit but I do believe his son is honestly pro gun and if Ivanka has shown us anything its that he'll warp policy for favored offspring.

because the Constitution gives Congress the power to "lay and collect taxes, duties, imports, and excises." , and allows Congress to tax in order to "provide for the common defense and general welfare."

Rolling for the righteous justice they have coming to hit them

finally my dog is safe

>thinks trump will actually do this
kek. you guys are a bunch of fags, remember, there's no wall despite calling for a national emergency

Attached: 1548086732345.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>its efforts to recover stolen firearms; and its role, alongside the FBI, in processing gun background checks and “retrieving firearms held by prohibited persons
>Prohibited persons
Like the left always says, no person is illegal. Defund the entire operation.

One of the things the administration is doing very well and gets ZERO credit for is quiet, relentless action in changing bureaucratic procedure in the executive agencies. There have been massive, quiet, steady changes in how immigration *procedure,* quotas, deportations, etc. work. This gets very little attention outside of buttblasted immigration activists, and it's not big or simple enough for the media to trumpet against it.
The same thing is happening at the ATF, and blackpillers only care about bumpstocks.

Bumpstocks and the wall are extremely important. These are not excusable. But there are also other things going on

>form 4 wait times double to 18 months

Attached: B0BBC613-CBE4-43B2-B121-2DDDDCCDE010.jpg (1280x1556, 452K)

DAB ON EM ATF JANNIES

trump jr posts on gun forums, or used to before the election. he's probably our best advocate

Can someone post some real ATF success stories? You know, the kind where they actual made America a safer place.
I honestly don't know of a single one. I only know of agents murdering Americans, stealing their property and disregarding their civil rights.
What are they good for?

this is what Jefferson wanted.

fuuuuuuuuuu that sucks. hopefully we abolish the NFA all together after GOA wins the kentucky suppressor case

gunowners DOT org/gun-owners-of-america-funds-challenge-to-national-firearms-act-in-u-s-supreme-court/

Doubt that would ever happen. But a big part of me wants it to happen to see all the stamp faggots cry about how their collections are suddenly not worth 100k

Nothing?

stampfags are all traitorous boomers. I want to see NFA repealed just so their gay artificially inflated investment collapses in on itself

absolutely nothing.

>favored offspring
lol he fuckin hates Don Jr tho.

Don Jr's the Jeb Bush of the Trump family, dude. He's the fuckup retard son that can't get shit right.

You realise this is because Trump is gonna use DHS to grab your guns right?

Hate to be a kill joy, and I'm hoping lots of lay offs.

But reality will be they just will make us wait longer for stamps and do fuck all to give us our rights back.

Fuck you
And fuck you too.

I don't have a big stamp collection, but I would still fucking love to see the NFA abolished regardless of what it did to the value of my guns. Especially if I could get modern factory fresh full autos.

Id say fuck you but at least you dont care what it would do to your current stamps, there’s plenty of fucks that put a shit ton of money into them that hope it never gets overturned. Those guys, fuck em.

I can agree with that.

>Janet Rino
Kek

Ahhh. What a shame!

>google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/white-house-budget-cut-atf-gun-purchases-tracking-0c9b28eb752c/amp/

Attached: 1572d464835feadb827510a0fe.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

This, AOC can cry all she wants but this guys manifesto literally stated his goal was to cause gun legislation and start a race war. Noone in Congress except for the far left is going to take the bait.

>THOMAS BRANDON, DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES

BOTTOM LINE: I NEED GUN REGISTRATION AND I NEED IT TO WORK OFF MY iPHONE.

Attached: 1510200818226.png (752x529, 218K)

The point is they'll have even less money to enforce gun control than they do now (which is very minimal)
Your agents and desk workes arent much good when you start slashing their (literal) $30K/year salary.

More like tread carefully cause people are waking up to what they're doing.

They already do it for McDonald's manager tier salary lol

Attached: _20190308_215831.jpg (720x713, 88K)

****BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP****

CLEAN. IT. UP. JANNIES.

this idk why people are rejoicing lmao

Nice haircut.

>doesn't understand how government salaries work
1. They also get location-dependent adjustments. EVERY location, regardless of how cheap the CoL, gets an adjustment, although the lowest is around 3% (and goes to over 200%)
2. They get bonuses quarterly, guaranteed (not sure why it's called a bonus if it's guaranteed on a fixed schedule, other than maybe tax evasion)
3. They get yearly raises entirely separate from grades and steps (which are also generally awarded via time served), anywhere from the minimum government 2.15% all the way up to 6%, and their time served starts counting the minute they enroll in an academy so by the time a dog shooter actually gets his gun and badge he'll be 3/4 of the way to his first raise
4. Grade 5's are rarer than hens' teeth, most Federal LEOs start at Grade 7
5. They get additional raises, bonuses, and stipends as they get into positions of leadership or greater authority
6. Like all other Federal LEOs they get the same steeply discounted cadillac health insurance, steeply discounted cadillac life insurance, paid time off, comped travel, retirement accounts, survivor benefits, etc etc etc etc fringe benefits that are worth a fuckload of money ($17-20k/yr)

A fresh out of the academy dog shooter in the cheapest CoL adjusted duty location will, I fucking guarantee, be making at least $40,000 his first year. Agents in Charge will be making close to $80k, agents with a lot of time in will be breaking $100k. Being stationed in some liberal hellhole megacity just about guarantees $50k in location adjustment pay.

these top government dicks all have the same skin tone and tightness of the skin. Are they even Human? Look at Comey and the whole get trump gang and they all look the same like this ATF dude guy...is it all the air travel and upper atmosphere radiation that does it or are these aliens?

Attached: 24C1323600000578-2913072-image-a-3_1421417499834.jpg (634x467, 75K)

i think you have to shoot a lot of dogs to unlock the other skins so they are still using default