Can Jow Forums ID what gun was used in this terror attack?

Sorry first post on Jow Forums, pic related killed like 40 muslims streaming it on his go pro like five minutes ago, and was wondering if you guys could ID the gun because it looks pretty rad.

Links below, keep refreshing because of server overload

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

Attached: 1552615490789.png (342x410, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/324001429
liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ar15 with a hera stock

White. Nationalist. Terrorism.

Say it with me.

rolling

White. Nationalist. Heroism.

How did I do?

Two ARs and an autoloading shotgun of some kind.

he has kebab remover painted on his gun and playing remove kebab in the car, the guy is from Jow Forums i swear check the vid wtf

wow new zealead glow in the darks really put a lot of effort into this falseflags

>new zealand
>white

I'll pour one out in his honour.

RIP based New Zealand gun laws

more like hera's stocks are gonna go down

Attached: 1552521206847.jpg (262x192, 7K)

what do these say? or mean?

Attached: Untitled.png (1078x896, 1.52M)

they're the names of victims from terror attacks and grooming gang rapes

>Vienna 1683
Time when Poles saved german arses from muslims
Prolly all are covered in similar sentences

Attached: 249eaf84d4f4bc8b5991e08bd9ac7778dca67e19250b70881eb2d64ddffd2da8.jpg (720x960, 261K)

Some are names of people killed and/or raped by Islamic migrants. A la the Bear Jew from Inglorious Bastards.

vimeo.com/324001429

Liveleak link for people who don't trust a download:
liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

The usual faggots will turn this into a gun debate in germany.

kys

pretty based desu

I don't understand why people post this kind of nonsense without looking up a source. He's ocho-chan Jow Forums but probably cross-posted at some point.

It's victims of Islamic terror and some people/events where Europeans BTFO'd muslims. This thread is gonna be delete soon, though, mods are fucking tards.

Its an AR 15 with a hera stock and he dumps a wat looks like a benelli M4 at the start

there a few WEBMS of the whole thing floating around on Jow Forums. its fucking brutal. at one point the flashlight falls off and theres a jam from one of those tandem PMAGS.

the last one was

not really no, here in krautland the NPCs only ever complain about guns in america since guns in germany are pretty much under the medias radar