What does this mean for gun laws in NZ and around the world?

what does this mean for gun laws in NZ and around the world?

Attached: hold still while i glass you.jpg (640x503, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m14GPQlTogo
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/luis-valdes/nra-ila-praises-white-house-school-safety-commission-recommendation-for-red-flag-laws/
nraila.org/articles/20190219/texas-setting-the-record-straight-on-red-flag-legislation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: ED10C55C-345F-4919-85E0-9EEA95538526.jpg (1430x1905, 303K)

Attached: shooter gunrights.png (661x204, 43K)

Probably see some Australia level shit. Guns are viewed as a "privilege" in NZ so expect poorly crafted and reactionary laws to this incident.

If he has bad shot placement is it Reddit spacing?
Sorry

total Australia tier grab in New Zealand
US will hop on board the infringe train and try to get some Colorado tier gun control nation wide
but I suppose that's the plan if you're an accelerationist like based Kebab Remover

Californian here, i think its part of their plan. They rangebanned me to gain a profile of my face from my phone network ban evasion to properly entrain my brain with ultrasonic 5g directed energy torture.

Its a false flag. That's why they used a low bit rate to cover up bugs in the deep learning CG. They are doing this to practice. false memories

Attached: 1552542966985~2.png (565x765, 271K)

Based schitzo poster

Absolute hogwash. Please don't post this crap again

>accelerationism for the sake of it
Reminder that accelerationism is the means and not the end goal, the shooter is a fag who loves Zionist cock and the whole thing stinks to high heaven of Mossad

Based schizo poster

Have a magazine limit that no one enforces at all and have a red flag law that half the states counties have already decided they won't enforce?

Hey Alex, loved you on Joe Rogan's podcast. Next time you should talk about hollow earth theory.

What a sperg

Attached: cunt.png (690x129, 13K)

>Why did you choose to use firearms?
I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A
ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane
attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources. I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra
media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the
politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to
abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see
this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic
polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing
of the US along cultural and racial lines.

This is straight from the manifesto of the guy that Deus Vulted all over that mosque. I think the Kiwis are fucked and are going to end up like Australia. The US will probably not be impacted, just be prepared for a bunch of antigun bullshit in the media and twitter warrior outrage for a few weeks. Pretty wild to think that a guy in NZ would consider the US Constitution and current political divide in his plan, however crazy it was.

Attached: 1542591299088.png (726x548, 661K)

>Pretty wild to think that a guy in NZ would
Its just some aussie who spent too much time on Jow Forums and actually believed what he read

our biggest fear here in the states should be copycat attacks and retaliatory attacks

yes. fear. of course.

Your guns are fucking gone, m8. Say goodbye.
Don't necessarily disagree. I just want the Americans to finally put up or shut up. Spoiler: they'll shut up.

who cares

Put up or shut up

Im not accelerationist sorry

>Some of you infidels are alright, don't go to Walmart tomorrow.

Something like that.

Guy was just on the wrong level of irony. If he was on the correct level of irony he would have converted to Islam and snackbared a boomer convention.

Come and get them you statist niggers. You wont.

Attached: 1548431440523.png (627x627, 416K)

In the US, absolutely fucking nothing will change, despite what the dumbass “muh drumpf and muh bungstoggs” assholes say.

It’s pretty damning evidence for how semi auto rifles/ AR15s with high cap mags can be really effective at slaughtering people, especially since there’s a fucking video of the whole thing

I mean I’m not gonna give up my guns or anything, and I won’t comply, but it’s naive to think this won’t change things

You are aware that in 13 states so far they have enacted laws where they can come to your house and seize your guns with no due process whatsoever right? Both Trump and the NRA wholeheartedly support the red flag laws.

And a ton of sheriffs departments and counties say they wont comply, lib states gonna lib. the fact that govt officials are not complying is already a step in the right direction.

>It’s pretty damning evidence for how semi auto rifles/ AR15s with high cap mags can be really effective at slaughtering people, especially since there’s a fucking video of the whole thing

Everybody knew that already. We knew that after Sandy Hook, where 20 cute white children got shot up in Connecticut, and nothing changed. Nothing will change after 30 Muslims (who most people secretly don’t like very much) got shot up on the other side of the planet.

They have already started seizing weapons, it's a handful of special snowflakes who wont comply and these people will slowly be weeded out for more compliant people.

>the NRA wholeheartedly support the red flag laws.
Citation needed, other than your ass.

Link?

gonna need your source on a large scale confiscation that isnt some cuck cops in new york or new jersey taking shit from some dumbass who challenged them publicly.

Not him but LaPierre went full throttle in favor of that shit and so did other neocon fags like Rubio and Graham

It will certainly change things in NZ law - we're already super strict on gun laws, especially with pistols and anything that's not a bolt action hunting rifle.

I would guess that AR-15s would be at the very least made Class C in NZ as a result of this (collectors license only - some weapons must be 'inactive'), which I have no problem with. If you want to fire assault rifles in NZ, you should have a collectors license, a special safe to keep your rifles in, and only be allowed to bring your rifles out of the safe in order to take them to the gun club (these are the same laws as pistols). I'm not super up on the play with the Class C licence, but its something along these lines.

Considering the only real use for firearms in NZ is hunting or hitting the range, I'm ok with the laws reflecting that, and restricting pistols and assault rifles from hunting and general usage.

>need a loicense to collect in NZ

Attached: 1551107399745.gif (500x500, 256K)

Still no citation on the NRA supporting these laws. Don’t change the subject

Gas yourself, fudd.

Hey leftypol

Would love some sauce as there are many police and sheriff's departments in the cities and counties that have enacted the red flag laws that straight up refuse to enforce them because they believe it is unconstitutional.

It would make their job easier yet they would rather the individual's right to own a firearm than making their profession easier. They are Patriots.

NZ firearm community is almost entirely fudds, expect 0 pushback on the seizures following this shit, just like in australia.

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

You're such a fucking faggot, here you go. I'm going to spoonfeed your dumb ass because you're so ignorant that you're not aware of all the fucking gun control that's been backed by the NRA in the past, fucking fudd.
youtube.com/watch?v=m14GPQlTogo

40keks.jpg

>coordinated attacks on 10 Combination Bojangles restaurants/ mobility scooter dealers

Attached: 1544602689573.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Might be the reason we have so few mass shootings here. Last one was 1997 where there were 3 people killed. Not even technically a mass shooting by the general definition. Compare that to countries that let any old schmuck buy an assault rifle...

absolute madman

Have sex, zoomer

Also might be due to the fact that you only have 4 million fucking people.

In fairness, the US firearm community was almost entirely fudds 25 years ago, which is how the Clinton AWB of 1994 got passed.

Sometimes you need to suffer a little to get some sense knocked into you.

God I love schizo posters

Attached: 1547433584622.png (401x367, 9K)

fuck off accelerationist nigger

Yet all that shit didn't stop the one that just happened today. I'm glad that you fucks are going to go full Australia-mode and lose your guns.
>assault rifle
retard

we gots lot of patriotic young blood now thankfully

So you still don’t have a source on the NRA wholeheartedly supporting red flag laws.

Because none exists and you’re full of shit.

Even per capita, ours and Japan's (the other country with super strict gun laws) mass shootings are super low compared to the US.

PM is calling it a terrorist attack - the guy would have used a truck a la Nice or a petrol bomb if he had to.

Some people are just deluded, even if all guns were removed, he would have found a way to kill a bunch of people.

>baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
>Yer gunna haff to tek it frum mah cold ded hands
>ok
>shoots you
>takes it from your cold dead hands

Attached: EVERY_LAST_ONE.jpg (500x628, 224K)

I literally posted a video from the NRA's official youtube channel of the executive director for the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action talking about how great red flag/"Risk-protection orders" are.
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/luis-valdes/nra-ila-praises-white-house-school-safety-commission-recommendation-for-red-flag-laws/
I'm convinced that you're either trolling or just stupid.

>Compare that to countries that have large concentrations of niggers and 3rd World rapefugees...

Yep. Yep yep yep.

Attached: homicides by race 2014.png (951x921, 84K)

>die resisting tyranny
>live like a cuck until a nigger brains you during a home invasion
pick one and only one

The media is already shilling against the "dreaded" AR-15.

shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet.

Attached: 1521264977819.jpg (960x1440, 269K)

Attached: 1543505483999.png (615x611, 188K)

I'm glad this happened, too bad it wasn't sooner

The comments section is heartening, for once.

Guns banned and immigration doubled. Good job Jow Forums

>caring about gun laws in a country you don't even live in

We don't care about the second amendment here user - being armed isn't something we really care about.
"deyr gunna take uhway muh guns" isn't something anyone here would ever say lol

>early november 2018
>before there was even talk of red flag laws outside of cuck states
irrelevant

He does say he chose guns deliberately for the political fallout.

I never implied that retard, I'm just saying that people in this country are delusional as fuck about how the second amendment protects their rights to firearms, being not at all basically. Along with the boomer tier mentality that you will just shoot the cops that show up to take it rather than do literally anything at the political level to stop it.

you're glad the gun laws will be made even stricter? cool story. 98% of NZers are noguns anyway, so won't really affect us.

In the longer term, muslims are going to demand armed guards for protection like they have in muslim countries, private ones at that since the NZ government is white and wants to kill them.

So there will be increased circulation of automatic firearms into and through ethnic communities. This will feed into the general black market and bring prices down for your average NZ pleb, so maybe its all good

so he was actually pro stricter gun laws?
I guess that's one way to do see that the laws get tightened. They don't really need to though - they're already pretty solid, but hey, no one's going to really care if they get tighter.

and now they are being rapidly rolled out outside of cuck states, enjoy. Im sure the based boomer sherrifs will be around forever to protect your rights, lel.

Fake news: nraila.org/articles/20190219/texas-setting-the-record-straight-on-red-flag-legislation

NZ has already posted armed guards at mosques. Muslims are smart enough to realize its a few random aussies who spent too much time on Jow Forums, not the NZ government who is trying to kill them.

Okay but not give evidence

He's an accelerationist faggot. He wants to make life shit for everyone hoping that society will snap and we'll have a race war or civil war or something.

You realise this was a Mossad plot right? A false flag by NZ government-linked insiders? Muslims aren't going to stand for that shit, and if they keep getting shot, they'll ensure security one way or another. Most muslim countries are heavily armed.

kek, the tinfoil hats always seem to find an angle

>implying anything about what I'm gonna do
nice try

Also you're fucking retarded if you think there's anything left to do on a political level.
The United States is a two party system with only two pre cut pre selected set of ideas and laws that they will attempt to implement whenever one party has the majority.
There is only one party that supports even the most basic form of a right to bear arms and it's free falling into irrelevance because they've driven off anyone who isn't a white hetero male.
The political game is lost.

>being armed isn't something we really care about.
What will you do when someone wants you dead?

What most dont realize is that NZ is owned by jews and there are jews living in NZ. A good number of them.

>party that has never said the phrase "white community" and openly panders to muh natural conservatives has driven off anyone other than whites
ok retard

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (500x466, 114K)

>He unironically fell for the boomer meme

You an Aucklander?
Down south we're already burying guns.

NZ has a really, really, really low crime rate. Kiwis don't give a fuck.

Already 'dispersed' some of mine to friends, family and elsewhere in case some get taken and I need more.

Ain't private sales a bitch ATF?

literally one of the bases of the current republican party is "look! minority republicans! we love em!" kek

It's a shame Kiwis are less cucked than Americans.

There's muslims coming in all the time. We'll see how tinfoil this is when they're 40% of the population

Based and AlexJonespilled

yes the republican party has driven away nearly all non whites and it is the only party that has a platform with any interest in keeping arms rights alive
is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?

And yet this happened.
You don't own a fire extinguisher because you EXPECT a fire.

Attached: 1510949906406.gif (256x256, 490K)

This is just a sad thing all around

Not trolling when I say I hope NZ getd more gun control. Those fucking losers will never defend themselves against the state anyway - might as well protect civilians from one another.

Attached: 1532180186604.jpg (540x540, 55K)

In NZ funs are an overwhelmingly boomer thing. Down at the range it is almost entirely 50+ year old boomer fudds.

It literally never happens, unless you specifically go and join a violent gang and move to an area that has gang violence. even then you'd need to really provoke someone.

Face it guys, is he wrong?

Attached: 1468034404559.jpg (451x485, 47K)

Is a fire more likely than the kind of crime you could prevent with a firearm in New Zealand? Are there statistics we could consult?