What does Jow Forums think of the Hera CQR stock?

What does Jow Forums think of the Hera CQR stock?

Attached: 4bd695e026e87fc34c853c3a67dad776213404e0.jpg (1800x1800, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugly.

Needs some memes painted on it

WAIT A MINUTE

why do the pistol grip and stock have to be all one piece in new zealand?

>empty space in the thumbhole stock
>magazine release instead of bullet button
>bayonet lug?!

thank christ there's not a muzzle device, otherwise this thing would have had to have been registered in california as a weapon of mass destruction.

/ourguys/ need to buy these in mass

I can't wait until someone pulls off a mass shooting using an M1 garand and stripper clips.

I like how it makes the weapon less dangerous.

It's less scary, therefore it allows you to walk right into any venue full of retards unimpeded.

Leaves a lot more room for writing. 11/10

+1 vs. Muslims

K E B A B
R E M O V E R

lol

based and redpilled. Let's a buy kebab removers now.

I actually own one and I love it. Installing it is a bit of a bitch, but otherwise it’s really comfortable to shoot. I’ve always enjoyed the feel of a thumb hole stock because I can get a better purchase on it. Also it has just the right length, it’s not too long, but it’s also not overly short.
>inb4 beta cuck boys getting mad because the shooter used it

i have one on my current build, biggest issue i have is the extra plastic behind the grip where the web of my thumb sits; its much thicker than those on Magpul or other grips and pushes my hand so far back that it makes it difficult to actuate the safety easily. luckily that B.A.D. selector has a light and smooth action with a second lever on the other side, had i used a standard Milspec safety it would have probobly turned into a major design issue.

Attached: 48408685_348307112389983_859824853199355904_n.jpg (2048x995, 307K)

looks cool, but i'm holding out for KILN DEX for my space gun

Attached: Vitaly Bulgarov’s AR-15 DEX-stock.jpg (1500x1125, 800K)

M1 doesn't take stripper clips you dumb fuck

I was honestly thinking of getting one a bit ago for an AR57 build. Now I want one for it's kebab removal powers.

I actually like the way they look, but I don't think I'd ever buy one. I don't live in a cuck state, and for any AR build I can think of there's always a better choice.

Looks weird

>magazines
My bad

C L A M
S H E L L

Getting warmer

Good for Space Gat Aesthetics but if I lived in a cuck state I’d rather get a Fitelite SCR.

I think it's ugly but i've never used it. I personally just made a featureless AR and went with the Strike Industries megafin as my grip. It actually works really well, and I am able to remove my bullet button now. Thanks for fixing my rifle, California!

Kek

I’d rather have a Slidefire.

this gun looks gay

Ditch that mag they're worse than garbage

Enblocs you uncultured swine

I think it works on pic related.

Attached: 1552463918355.jpg (1000x325, 63K)

damn, now I want a space gun

had one. Wasn't bad but certainly wasn't good. Didn't feel as cheap as Jow Forums makes it out to be. There are worse stocks out there.

Ended up taking it off and selling it on eBay.

no u

edgy
faggot

wtf is that a p90 upper?

AR57, newfriend

Because that way the gun is safe for civilians.

It's fine and Jow Forums hates om everything. If you like fixed stocks it's an option.

Attached: 20181117_183309.jpg (2880x2160, 1.44M)

makes perfect sense

weren't those uppers discontinued?

Why does looking at this thing hurt my brain?

Looks pretty cool desu, but still wish they produced the original design

Attached: 57shorty.jpg (720x328, 119K)

Please let it be an sks. I love my M1 to much to have to soil it with grabber guts.

Attached: 01CB3702-6BF0-41BF-A1C6-2FF362A1F33D.jpg (1024x468, 150K)

Cali doesn't allow thumbholes any more.

I want to make a 300 blkout AR with this stock on, like an American version of ASVAL

They need this in 9mm and like 7.62.
Stack the barrels.
Or find a way to fire both from the same barrel.

Question: do they not make the old style rifle stocks for AR-15s? The weird workaround and thumbhole stocks I see posted always look bad, I can't imagine that a traditional rifle stock would be worse. Is it not possible on an AR?

Fightlite SCR

Yeah, that's the thing I had in mind. Looks good! I assume it doesn't impact the handling that much?

Attached: img_3681.jpg (1000x667, 332K)

FNH has patents on the magazine design and wont let anyone sell anything close to that rotating feeding mechanism so you'll never see those mags in anything but 5.7mm. somebody tried making a 12ga model with a similar mechanism and they were immediately issued a cease and desist order.

I’ve shot an SCR and it doesn’t really. Only thing you have to do differently is that you can’t release the magazine with your trigger finger like on a standard AR-15.

they make trigger button release levers that allow you to do that

NZ approved??

heh

any day now

It's combat proven.

I like it on ODG. It is too expensive. I do have the NCStar BlastAR thumbhole stock.

Attached: opplanet-hera-1214-cqr-ar-15-polymer-od-green-32d-rk-1214-1main.jpg (978x550, 40K)

It seems to be good enough

Attached: 6f47231a711969e5969feaaa6d8492d835e0d385.jpg (720x960, 195K)

20 year limit on patents. How long has that design been around?

why do people like you ask question here that can easily be answered by using google

kek'd and checked

your build is hawt.

P90 entered service in 1991, and was designed from 1986-1990.

How does the upper lock in if you use one of the pinholes for that grip?

Some commie loon already shot *at* some Republican congressmen in DC a while back. Didn't kill anyone and little (((media))) reporting on it though.

source me up famalam

Needs LEDs and anime stickers

Have one. Looks sick.
Flimsy and weak construction. Split build makes it structurally compromised.

The only reason I don't replace it with B5 & Grip is Diane Feinstein.

Attached: 1552552647226.jpg (720x802, 58K)

really? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

> sucks but if you ave to go featureless then not too bad.

I'd like to see a wood version be built. I personally love the aesthetic of futuristic looking weapons with wood. Gives them a certain cyberpunk look to them. A friend of mines works at a woodshop and I've considered asking him if he could replicate it in wood.

What are Jow Forums's thoughts? Would the weight of a wood stock help with recoil?

Attached: 2019-03-16 01.04.59.jpg (890x502, 95K)

The monolith p12 did die, but the P90 mag patent would have been expired by then.
I bet it was just functional issues with adapting the mag to rimmed plastic shells, or business startup issues.

Attached: monolithP12mag.jpg (850x638, 129K)

>This shit happening
It was already annoying enough trying to get hera mags.
Goddammit.

Thats giving me such a VSS vibe, I'm rock hard and I love it

14/88 would remove kebab with

Very nice >;)

It's gay

It looks fucking retarded on anything that isn't a short barreled PCC.

There was that Dallas or Houston black lives matter dude who kill 7 cops with an SKS.

looks like the designer played too much Halo or generic futuristic FPS

Looks cool and is pretty comfortable to shoot. 10/10 would patrol Mars with.

Attached: 6AAC1B8D-92C5-449D-A54F-9B71F198307F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

post build

They're not any more allowed in cuck states than the normal pistol grip setup.

Also what said.

The build quality on it looks pretty trash.

looks airshit tier

Butthurt
Mudshit

Item - price in $ rounded up included shipping

Magpul MOE Handguard - 40
Odinworks Slick Side Upper - 160
Hera Arms Stock (LANworld) - 135
Green Mountain 10.3" chrome lined - 180
Mega Ambi GTR-3S Lower - 187
Vortex AMG UH1 - 500
Adams Arms Piston Kit - 192
Griffin Armament Iron Sights - 98
Griffin M4SD Linear Comp - 85
Form 1 - 200
Misc Parts (Windham) - 230
JP Roller Trigger - 240
Falcon37 HABU charging handle - 90

I switched the irons out to something else though cant recall the name.

Attached: 20181025_163217.jpg (2880x2160, 2.95M)

it makes the rifle look more tacticool

Oh and it has a HERA foregrip on it now too.

That was an AK-74 I thought

See pic above for foregrip. It has a rear sight. I dont know what single mag means.

Oh and I think I also put a strike industries bolt release on it. And that mag in the picture has one of their mag extenders on it too.

Literal airshit.

I used one once an I had a hard time hitting the safety. In hindsight, maybe a Radian safety could fix it, but I dont have any reason to try it out. It was comfy and sturdy as hell otherwise, definitely a good choice for cucked states.

Looks like it would be handy at reinforcing the buffer tube mount on a polymer lower build.

Now that I think of it... making an AR lower yourself is perfectly legal in parts of the US, so one could actually design some kind of lower that has just a mere ejector port left where the magwell once was.
I'd love to see this being sold.

Never been good in maths, but that means the design is free since at least 2011.

That charging handle looks dumb as shit

all memes aside I kind of like that furniture might get some for my shit and giggle ar

It exists already , russian gun called the ADAR 2-15

Attached: ADAR-2-15-Russian-AR-15-11.jpg (960x255, 35K)

Because they don’t want scary tactical guns but that’s a Completely subjective opinion so “no pistol grips” is the best thing they can come up with, so then you slightly alter the pistol grip into something which isn’t one, and there ya go