EDC Thread - Enhanced Autism General

You know the drill. Post your EDCs, talk shit about other EDCs, REEEEE as required.

Attached: 65dsf4g6d5f4g6ds5fg4d6s5fg4sd.jpg (2273x1563, 1.29M)

Posting again for the guy in the last thread who said my helmet was "weeb"
:*

Attached: MooterbikeEdc.jpg (1037x1012, 402K)

Looks pretty motonormie to me. Dat bluetooth suite bruh. Been toying with the idea of getting a small bike for weekend leisure and Friday trips to the office in nice weather. Really like the way the Royal Enfield Himalayan looks and it's inexpensive. Hoping they actually come out with the bigger engine model.

Attached: 654df6gh4d8f4ghh6df84g68r4.jpg (1786x1328, 834K)

Matches the color of my bike and it was on sale. Im simple like that
RE ain't known for there quality though. Good luck with that lol

Attached: ..jpg (1080x790, 71K)

I know...but that bike just looks so good to me with the storage attached on the back. Perfect low intensity for a novice rider like me. Given how simple that motor is to work on and my likely low mileage it's worth the $4k or whatever it is to get into one.

Attached: 65d4fg6er54g6e8g4e.jpg (2112x1611, 1.25M)

Too easy.

>talk shit about other EDCs
Excuse me, ladies. Could you direct me to the men's EDC thread? Apparently I'm lost. It's cute how you gals like to carry your guns and knives too, but *heh* it's kinda silly without the whole package, wouldn't you say? I mean... no offense but, what real man would be caught dead outside carrying just a gun and knife without even a lighter or flashlight (and I mean an actual flashlight that does over 1500lm, not a colorful blinky toy). And don't even get me started on medical gea- What's that? Oh-ho-ho no, *haha* your spare tampon doesn't count! It's ok though. That's why you ladies keep us men around to take care of you, right?! [Smacks 's ass] Ha-ha! Well I've talked your ear off long enough already, so I'll just take those directions now and be on my way. Thanks and you girls have a good day over here!

Attached: A real edc.jpg (1499x1717, 779K)

Where is
>pls no bully
?

I miss riding so goddamn much.
I'll probably wait till after college to get another bike. Maybe a moto guzzi

Attached: blt.jpg (751x936, 137K)

U should drop out so u can ride sooner

Attached: 13A15B24-9F07-40DC-B60E-596FD7E2FFF3.jpg (3252x1535, 1.45M)

.. is dat a break action single shot fiddy cal ?

what is it ?! TELL ME YOU FUCKIN TRIPFAG

old photo, need to update

Attached: PSX_20181211_203124-1600x849.jpg (1600x849, 391K)

Inb4 some fag posts his field note book that and has never written anything in it.

I mean I'm a bigger jew than a rider, so I'll wait.

Attached: 20190315_114438.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Plus a work pen

Any recommendations on a mag carrier? I’d prefer OWB and as tight to the body as possible, and if possible I’d prefer one that holds the magazine horizontal because my shirt always got snagged on my old OWB mag carrier for my old CCW

Attached: C7995AB1-3ECF-469A-BF1D-3DA38A0A1AA9.jpg (4032x3024, 3.71M)

retard who wear 1.75" clips on 1.5" belt will NEVER understand what comfort means

You're the gayest poster on Jow Forums. Nobody thinks your pictures are interesting or impressive, we just remember what a fat beaner you are and sigh. Your shitty meme isn't funny either, nobody will save it.

This has to be the worst goddamned iwb holster I have ever seen. Only a Rugerfag would buy this. pottery.

Attached: 1551568242076.jpg (500x491, 88K)

Attached: IMG_0509.jpg (3677x2299, 1.14M)

>1.75"
They're not.

You're absolutely delusional, Mr. Bond.

Attached: Goldfinger-0.jpg (603x865, 117K)

PPS bros unite

Attached: edc.jpg (2000x1500, 2.98M)

>M2
Disgusting

How do you like the APX? Was thinking of adding one to the collection soon

rails and backstraps are fag things. remember the original PPS wouldn't fire if the back strap came unseated a little? fuck that shit anyways.

I absolutely love it, it's by far my favorite 9mm and its reliable as hell

I created the EDC copypasta, brought the image you posted to these threads, and apparently owned your sorry ass in the last thread (based on your sentence structure and you being the only user I've seen to say "rugerfag"). If my post triggered you this bad, it did exactly what it was supposed to. Normally I wouldn't bother spoon-feeding this explanation to someone, but you're a special kind of stupid. Lmao

Attached: 1540109543349m.jpg (1003x1024, 159K)

serbu

that terrible holster must really be digging into your fat rolls sweetie

If you don't mind me asking, how big are you? I'm buying a USP Compact when I get back to the States, and I hope to cc it. However, I'm a 5'6" manlet at around 155 lbs. How do you like it? Is it a comfy carry piece, or should I just get a P2000SK or baby Glock?

Not OP here, you'll have no trouble carrying it. unless you're some kind of cringelord who can't into carrying a gun. I used to have a usp compact. carried fine, but then again I carry a lot of other ompact guns like 75 compact, Glock 19 etc. 5'10' 150lbs

Ah, cool. My biggest worry is that I like to wear tight-ish fitting clothes so I may print a bit, but I'll figure something out. Thanks, pal.

That's good to hear. I bought a P-07 as my first carry and the buyer's remorse is increasing as time goes on

>Actually being the retard from the last thread
You know, I wasn't even 100% sure of that until now.
>Oh, im laffin

Attached: 1512616786774.jpg (461x400, 25K)

you sound like you haven't carried a gun before. i don't know what to tell you, concealing something means you're trying to hide it. key word trying to hide it. it's a gun sized gun. it shouldn't be too hard if you try, one thing you'll notice after a couple weeks of ccw is that nobody notices shit. although I do, I saw some dude printing a smol gun (probably a G43) appendix at starbucks yesterday. gotta know where to look. that means staring at other men's dicks a lot, get on that

p07 owner here, why do you regrats? and of all the guns to be envious of as a p07 owner, the damn apx isn't one of them.

this is what cringe looks like i case anyone was wondering

you were arguing with espada-fag from last thread, i'm bleed-out-kun (different user) but both called you rugerfag

I love shooting the P-07, it rocks in that regard. Carrying wise it's just a bit too thick for me. Buyer's remorse is an exaggeration, but I'm a fucking cheapskate and wonder if I could've been better off.

Attached: BBDF0BE2-4E94-4EB9-B7F0-F3B3339552CA.jpg (2500x2419, 1.24M)

p07's are well priced and good quality guns. you could have bought a glock19 for the same price. but in my experience guns that size all carry about the same. it is not significantly girthy enough to matter in terms of comfort. I highly recommend trying a Vedder LightTuck holster. it is very thin and great for strong side or appendix. makes carrying a p07 easy. inexpensive and quick ship.

>there are people in this thread who are not comfy
>there are people in this thread who CHOOSE not to be comfy
>they don't know the pleasure of single stack life
>mfw

Attached: comfy.jpg (600x579, 42K)

Thanks for the rec; the major complaint I have with the platform is with its aftermarket. I might not be looking in the right places, but I feel like the selection is definitely more limited than more traditional brands.

did you use the pen to take the picture? show us the fucking work pen

what kind of aftermarket stuff are you looking for exactly?

>cz custom for all moving parts
>most major kydex manufacturers do holsters
>rails are standard for attachments

There is nothing "EDC" about anything in this pic, looks fresh out of the package on every count. The only way this is EDC is if you started carrying it this morning and took a pic before it went into your pockets.

The CZ P-07 is a Glock 19 for aftermarket compared to the Beretta APX.

Mostly a sight and trigger upgrade. Do you have any experience with Cajun? Haven't heard anything bad about them but I'm relatively inexperienced when it comes to this stuff.

Damn, that's sad.

>Do you have any experience with Cajun?
No, but I know some guys at CZ custom and they've told me how they frequently have to "fix" "drop-in" parts bought from Cajun. Your mileage may vary.

Thanks for the info man, I usually get shat on for asking this shit

No u
:*

Attached: Errydaycurry.jpg (2220x1080, 1.57M)

its all good i used to work at a gun shop and now i miss answering questions about funs

What single stack do you recommend? I've been thinking of picking up a G43, but I don't know many other compact single stacks.

I carry a PPS The G43 second, also consider a S&W 442 performance center for smol guns. There are others, but I don't like them for reasons.

>p2000sk
OwO
>9mm
-_-

Kys

Attached: D7D5380D-79B2-4A87-81C3-92B393D55770.jpg (2074x1535, 737K)

Attached: IMG_20190314_144616.jpg (3024x3409, 2.69M)

sorry to disappoint you user. I like the .40 H&Ks a lot but still prefer 9mm in the subcompact.

Attached: IMG_1309.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

Lemme just drop this host pasta here

I'm on Jow Forums because I love to shoot, either at the range or innawoods for whatever's in season. I don't know why janitors didn't start deleting these autistic threads when they first came out. Now l have to look at them every other day and it makes me fucking cringe. I cringe just thinking about what you fatfuck mouthbreathers must look like. Hell, at least I'll know to look away if I hear somebody plodding down the street, nearly out of breath and jingling loud enough to mask the sound of the icecream truck they're chasing. What the fuck do the things you and your retarded EDC buttbuddies have to do with weapons? Ok, sure you have a gun and a knife. Well whoopdee doo and good for you. Why do you have to post the rest of the nonsense you carry around? Do you need some kind of validation? Is that what this pathetic shit is all about? You will never need any of that shit. Never. MAYBE this shit could be acceptable if it was stuff you carry innawoods, but it's not. The most you will ever do with all this shit you carry is take it into a Sweet Frog while you fill up a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket full of frozen lard. You guys are all pathetic and I pity the weak mothers and fathers who raised you. Get a fucking life.

Attached: 1552096135510.jpg (480x270, 34K)

Kek

I live in Marylandistan....CCW is impossible to obtain.

Who has the positive version of this with that qt?

Is that guy who had his feelings hurt about pens back?

I have that exact holster for my G42 and it's fun and cute.

I've been wearing my G43X for a week now and I'm never going back. It's super comfy.

Attached: EDC.jpg (3120x4160, 1.49M)

Sup nogs

Attached: 20181119_132556.jpg (4032x2268, 3.78M)

Source on the key non lethal?

ready man edc tool

Old pic. Update needed

Attached: edc.jpg (2369x1521, 1.48M)

Attached: A u t i s m.png (1292x359, 113K)

Pls help
She was doing the “a okay” handsign

That’s so retarded

Attached: 7F6DFABF-2032-49E2-8DE0-BE5C57AA6447.jpg (2048x1857, 1019K)

Ti Pelagos?

>Kochsuckers
>not retarded
I mean, you get what you pay for.

Oof

Attached: 4C512EC5-BF4D-406E-9023-BA1497880EFC.jpg (750x397, 112K)

da commrade.