Anyone ever written something on their weapons?

Anyone ever written something on their weapons?

Attached: 1552663873534.jpg (720x942, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
files.catbox.moe/5jmz8s.mp4
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Did the guy actually start a race war over some bantz

No, they provide no tactical advantage whatsoever.

motivation? also your comrades might read it and think you're really cool

That was literally his goal.

i wrote crab rave on it

I have a dr. Seuss poem written on the handguard of one of my rifles in sharpie sinc alcohol will remove it if I get tired of it.

>I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
>Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
>But I've bought a big bat.
>I'm all ready you see.
>Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

what's in the bag? anf0?

judging from the grenade detonator attached to it it's probably some sort of explosive.

Attached: AHassan.jpg (720x960, 126K)

Get the popcorn boys, this is gonna be gud

Attached: 1552664520998m.jpg (1024x805, 106K)

any mudshit want to translate the juicy stuff?

Attached: 1544206455087.png (1902x8036, 2.71M)

fug

Cringe. I'd probably erase that after this.

Amazing
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: day_at_the_range_with_a_woke_RO.webm (720x416, 2.4M)

FRIENDLY reminder that Brenton Tarrant is infinitely more alpha, masculine, heroic, courageous, and determined than anyone on Jow Forums.

While you all are playing make-believe, this LION OF THE WHITE RACE chose to stand up and strike a blow against the World Zionists.

His recent retweets are about random people condemning the attacks, some ISIS related accounts and a Saudi opposition account.

who's this guy?

Attached: 1540851970129.png (558x203, 50K)

Attached: ZIONIST-PLEDGE-DEES.jpg (650x599, 199K)

I have something carved into the genocide handguards I got for my Yugo M70, but I don't know what it means.

That was some fancy shooting though

Post pics, I know a Serb I can ask.

"Born Free" on my AR stock

>shooting up a mosque
>a blow against the world zionists

Attached: 1549131244884.jpg (2625x2619, 354K)

Yeah, I think I will actually.

>"Born Free"
I hope it's select fire.
Otherwise, pottery.

Looking at his activities and info. He's anti-Assad Islamist living in Idlib, Syria. But the guy seems to denounce the HTS group in Syria (like the tweet you screencap) and ISIS in his retweets.

>tweeting it
What a dumbass, report him to the aussie gov

Attached: 1525655190720s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Is he an al Qaeda supporter?
Because didn't HTS want to become more uhh... Moderate extremists?
And then people became pissed off at them, especially the foreigners in Syria?

He tweeted that to the Prime Minister of New Zealand, if the picture is anything to go by.
Pretty sure every one of the Five Eyes is watching him already.

>Is he an al Qaeda supporter?
I don't think so. But I think he's more rather leaning to the Muslim Brotherhood.

>one guy tweeting about revenge
>war

but he has an ISIS flag?

No? I wasn't talking about the Sofian guy

"ISIS" flag is simply Muhammed's old school flag, it only became "ISIS" flag because of their marketing.

oh, read the postchain wrong

i thought it just featured his seal and the traditional black color, but isn't that specific setup of everything only used by them?

> but isn't that specific setup of everything only used by them?

kind of? it became that de facto, but like pre 2014 or whatever it wasn't necessarily a purely ISIS flag.

If you cut away the memes and the parroting of other right wingers, his goal was to fuel a culture split that would create more violence by using the fact that current media is outdated. Its going to work because he wanted the media to fall for the memes and they are already running with the Navy Seal copypasta and saying that "the attacker was possibly a former navy seal".

Think reasonably: you could shoot up Jews but the only thing that would happen would be slanted outrage, crying "nazis!", and hard regulation. You could attack niggers and they'll just chimpout but not really do much. Muslims will straight up bite the bait.

Not really. If I'm going to shoot someone, I'll rather aim the real problem.

Attached: IMG_20190315_110525_220.jpg (624x84, 13K)

This specific flag was used alongside Al-Qaeda related groups and other Islamic organizations long before ISIS was a thing. There are many variations of the black standard flag used by various groups but that one became popular obviously because of ISIS. Hell even Shia Muslims have their own versions of the black standard flag too.

> Revenge
Is that a stock photo or does the fuck have all that shit lying around? Seems a bit pre-prepared for some "oh now it's on" response for something that happened 18+ hours

>it takes 18+ hours to write some shit on your rifle and set it on a trash bag next to a flag

Ok retard

oh god he's pulling out the sharpied AMD

Youre pretty good.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-12-58-52~2.png (435x487, 299K)

It's what Dylan should have done

stop spamming this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ

Pretty g-good

Attached: 1552535979528.jpg (1024x555, 111K)

Not writing but this is on my Benelli M1 SBS

Attached: Pistol shotgun.jpg (4032x1962, 3.97M)

i'm not. spamming it i mean. this is the only thread

hey you said you got that laser engraved right? My buddy owns a laser engraver and I want to put some waifu on my raifu now. Have any more detailed pics of it I really wanna know how well it came out.

I think think he'll get what he wants
>it's happening

>an upstanding law-abiding mudslime just happened to already have an ISIL flag laying around

No but I used to have this stock on my WASR. Now I just use surplus wood.

Attached: 20180707_115125.jpg (2642x1325, 3.05M)

kys

No, my RPK has trench art though

any pics?

Some weapons have their name’s carved into them

who's names?

no but I am now.
some kinda bible quote about destroying israel or the jews. maybe haman.

or
>6,000,000 followed by hashmarks

Attached: make hydra great again.jpg (944x1940, 605K)

files.catbox.moe/5jmz8s.mp4

Attached: 1552670353944.png (641x428, 70K)

>revenge
not really. thats like niggers claiming the next chimpout or crime wave is for da rayciss poleece.
muslims are just niggers with better planning. they were already gonna kill more whites over the horrible offense of letting them live their lives in the west.

Who said he is an upstanding law-abiding Muslim? He’s a terrorist, just like the faggot that shot up the mosque

Stop with your strawman arguments

Little behind the curve there broski

Attached: IMG_0772.jpg (524x348, 55K)

please goatfucker PLEASE try it I dare you.

>killing muslims instead of jews
>going on a spree killing instead of a decades long protracted guerrilla war of arson and targeted attacks

I could do better than him
was actually surprised by his gear and guns though.
are kiwis allowed to actually have things? or was he just a commonwealth supervillian?

Attached: bowling.jpg (500x384, 38K)

>strawman arguments
Memory hole strikes again
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

Attached: 1552661218215.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

Doesn't NZ have strict gun laws?

>he's the one that's behind

like this but
>thismachinekillshebrews

Attached: theonlytrueanswer.png (3000x750, 679K)

Yeah nz apparently had lax laws where if you were licensed, anything and everything goes

Did anybody read his manifesto?
The doesn't talk about Jews.

Attached: 1552672925478m.jpg (440x1024, 93K)

Yes. Everything needs a license, there are specific registries for some guns, etc

I could snap a few but it’s not that great. Just some bored retard who engraved “EVIKE” on the side of the stock

Optics, user. He chose one target at a time to stay on message.

But if they had strict gun laws then how could there possibly be a mass shooting?

Attached: 1549166495190.jpg (670x767, 70K)

Sauce of the sling?

>shooter straight up says he's doing this so leftist will go after people and further censor so more violence will happen
>the left knowing this plays into his hands and wants to further censor people
What's wrong with these people?

You now realize NPCs are real

Thx fren

Attached: 1551110160396.jpg (640x829, 254K)

So the guys is a Jewish shill then?

>dat eurobeats at the end
Fucking killed me. Also this footage is lije THE justification for the 2nd amendement. Police aint there and if everybody got guns.... So dont let people twist what happened

neither did brevik

what a coincidence these white racist nazi's just kill poor brown innocent people instead of actually going full punisher war on crime/jews
I mean yeah hitting a soft target really racks up numbers.
but you could actually operate for years and years putting bullets into jews and criminals before any law enforcement was able to connect the dots.
at least in the USA. maybe not NZ. that place is really fucking small.
but here you could pick off people one by one for years before anyone got wise.
you know how hard it is to investigate an unconnected stranger on stranger murder? especially if the guy is careful?
thats why I dont get spree killers.
the whole manifesto and livestreaming? its gotta be an ego thing.
>also Im completely sure this was a jewish trick to get all the chans shut down since the jews cant control the rising sentiment here

Attached: kay.jpg (576x768, 107K)

>THE justification for the 2nd amendement
Literally one of my first thoughts.
>You don't need guns just call the police!
Why so a dude can walk around calmly for 10 minutes an execute everyone one by one coming back to check for survivors before gunning down a few in the streets and driving off?

bitch every intersection has cameras and stealth license plate readers. you need multiple vehicles, multiple plates and nothing with gps or an internet connection. its not as easy as you claim unless you have shekels and a base in the sticks to operate out of as any neighborhood will have cucklords with cameras pointed into the street watching you leave in the hit vehicle.

No, I like my guns clean cut and lookin' good, also I'm not mentally ill.

>abloobloo its too hard I'd rather shoot some kids :(
bitch nigga

You've been watching too much fucking CSI.

especially if youre whacking high level people that the feds and police will actually put effort into solving beyond checking some gas station cameras near the murder scene and knocking on a few doors for witnesses

you ever wonder if some of these anonymous tips that get people latched for murder are nsa agents using quasi legal methods to find out and anonymously telling the pd what to look for?

if he was hero like he claimed, he would form a cell, get finances rolling, fund some hits and operate like a big boy not some cuck basedboy with a rifle. It took 10 years to find osama and he was just some sandnig, imagine a normal person doing these things

Anyone have the picture of the shooters rifle edited to say "traps are gay"?

and the zog will pay an informant more than you will pay them for the hit.

>trying to form hit squads based on shekels

>black sun
>slav gun

Did you put a bmw racing patch on your adidas tracksuit too?

works for mafia, but it all depends on time, if you was serious on your cause you could dedicate your entire life and build your own terror-tesla, or just try to avoid zog, or better yet join zog and do shit on the side

osama was a zog operative and 9/11 was a mossad operation.

Post the full resolution version next time.

Attached: Some Autist's Manifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)