2A patriot harassed by SJW public officials over sticker

Shit stains need to be fired...

Human Rights Commission vs. First, Second Amendment

Brenton Linegar owns a small plumbing contracting business in Anchorage. His firm was working on the building leased to the Alaska State Commission for Human Rights at 800 A Street.

When one of his employees went out to the work truck on Thursday, he found a note on it from the executive director of the commission, telling him to “not park this truck with that offensive sticker in this parking lot.” Along with that note, written on the back of the state worker’s business card, was another business card, belonging to a state probation officer.

The sticker on the back of the truck that offended the state workers says “Black Rifles Matter.” It has an image of a semi-automatic rifle.

Linegar sees it as a pro-Second Amendment sticker. But the government worker saw it as racist and said so in an email that has made its way around the internet. She was clearly triggered.

The Human Rights Commission was so troubled by the truck sticker that it even posted a picture of it on the Facebook page for the agency — official state property:

Linegar says he’s tired of being bullied, and that there’s nothing offensive about the sticker. There’s even a Black Rifle Coffee Company, which sports semi-automatic stickers and is decidedly pro-Second Amendment. It’s a company that’s owned by veterans.

Linegar says a couple of his employees are not white, and they drive that particular truck.

Is it a play on words for “Black Lives Matter?” Yes, perhaps, he said. But the “Black Guns Matter” movement was started by an African American to educate blacks about their Second Amendment rights.

Attached: Balck Rifles Matter.png (499x625, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylife.com/kendall-rhyne/e711051221328
mustreadalaska.com/dunleavy-investigating-bureaucrats-attack-on-gun-loving-plumber/
mustreadalaska.com/human-rights-commission-vs-second-amendment/
alaskalandmine.com/landmines/state-human-rights-commission-attacks-private-citizen-for-black-rifles-matter-bumper-sticker/
mustreadalaska.com/dunleavy-investigating-bureaucrats-attack-on-gun-loving-plumber/?fbclid=IwAR1iVwJYaFg6jHY2OcJGcb1Vg6_CtxOdtyx_be48x1bqEefO5uchIRmAaEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 68C9057A-AD28-4632-83BE-657B75021F26_png-878325.jpg (1200x900, 56K)

What's that bitchs number I'm gonna call her up

Just a reminder that our existence, and our desire to be left alone, is their worst nightmare.

Attached: 255.gif (500x416, 499K)

Let's not dox people please user do please attemptto be decent and let the idiot dig her own grave

This was already on /b/ and Jow Forums leave it there stop spamming

not your private army, faggot
they'd know it was you anyway

obvious samefag trying to drop hints

>GO BACK TO >For the love of God shut the fuck up nigger

Marti Buscaglia, Kendall Rhyne. Sound like a couple of homos. Maybe he should send them bumperstickers saying "BBC matters"

But she's a woman she wont be able to dig shit. She needs a mans help to destroy her career. That's why I just filed a complaint with them against themselves for infringement of political expression

Why is it that these civil rights/progressive folk are often times more racist than actual, full blown "fuck anyone who isn't [insert skin color here]" racists?

I don't need you to harass someone because they said no to me based on what my skin color is.

Fucking retard, have some evidence before you make an accusation of samefaggotry.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-131758_Mimi.jpg (1440x2560, 723K)

arent you supposed to be in school? get off your phone faggot

Jow Forums was better before pol
k was a lot better before you

nigga how tf you gonna go through all the trouble to post a cap and then not even prove anything because you're too dumb to even cap the right part

also
> phonepoasting

Kendall Rhyne is 47 years old and was born on 02/16/1972. Kendall's Reputation Score is 4.29. Previously city included Queen Creek AZ. Kendall D Rhyne and Kendall D Ryhne are some of the alias or nicknames that Kendall has used. We know that Kendall's political affiliation is unknown; ethnicity is African American; and religious views are listed as Christian. Kendall's relationship status is married. Kendall's personal network of family, friends, associates & neighbors include Matthew Yandell, Colleen Dunn, Dennis Smith, Kathleen Obrien and Sandra Sherwood. Kendall's reported annual income is about $100 - 149,999; with a net worth that tops $100,000 - $249,9

mylife.com/kendall-rhyne/e711051221328

Attached: ZELVvf0.jpg (660x390, 83K)

It's always been known that progressives are pretty openly racist.

marti buscaglia

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>locates SJW faggots car
nice brake lines amirite

oooppps
don't you dare use that brake fluid in this parkinglot

kendall rhyne

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>I believe in unalienable rights and will fight against tyranny at personal risk to life and limb!

>someone left a passive aggressive note on my car this is THE MOST OPPRESSION ANYONE CAN SUFFER

fuck off

no im the nigga

Attached: KendallRhyne.jpg (1000x750, 392K)

I thought you were accusing me of being OP I had no idea this shit was on Jow Forums or /b/ I just stick to this board. And I'm phoneposting because I'm at work on my lunch break fuckwad. Seriously not everyone can sit at there semen soaked gaming station all day to shitpost, some of us have real jobs and just like to browse guns when we have some free time.

I actually just had my brake lines leak out from corrosion on the connections between the back brake lines and master cylinder. It was pretty scary, had the brake light come on and a half hour later my brake pedal bottomed out. Repair was under 150 though
Not Jow Forums related, I just wanted to vent

Also you're the one who accused me of samefagging with no evidence or even tagging any other posts. I think you're the only jackass in this thread so far

Being this new

Attached: 1550178952218s.jpg (240x240, 14K)

Do tell me when you mature user

OP made this post: also, i miss the days when we mocked those who became angry for being emotionally weak

These retards are toast.

"Gov. Michael Dunleavy has asked the Department of Law to launch an investigation into the apparent abuse of state power that occurred on Thursday at the parking lot of the Alaska Human Rights Commission.

The executive director of the Alaska Commission on Human Rights, in her own handwriting, told a plumbing company to move its vehicle from the parking lot due to what the bureaucrat thought was a racist sticker."

>between the back brake lines and master cylinder
WAS THAT A RACIST DOG WHISTLE ABOUT SLAVERY?

I drove to the garage after topping off on brake fluid, only had response in the last 15% of the pedal towards the end of the trip. Was pretty fucking fun.

the number is in the picture dumbass

Porch monkey opened a can of worms that's going to bite him in the ass...

However, it did not end there. I spoke with Linegar about what happened. He said about an hour after he found the cards and note he got a call from his client, who owns the building. The client had received an email from Marti Buscaglia, the Executive Director of the Commission. According to Linegar, the email implied Linegar was a racist and asked the client to “please do something” about Sage Mechanical. The email also accused Sage Mechanical of performing substandard work and exercising poor judgement.

The State Human Rights Commission and the State Probation and Parole Division both rent space in the building. The business cards were from the Executive Director of the Commission and the Chief Parole Officer.

The client, and owner of the building, was understandably worried about losing them as tenants. There is no shortage of commercial real estate available in Anchorage. He asked if Linegar could maybe park somewhere else next time he comes out. At this point, Linegar had not yet seen the Facebook post. A few hours later a friend told him about it. That is when he made the Facebook post.

Linegar told me if the note was from a passerby or private citizen he would not have been as concerned. But the fact it came from government employees, one who could potentially cause problems for his business and the other who is in law enforcement, was very concerning.

Linegar told me his business has long supported veterans. He said he got the bumper sticker at a veterans event his company sponsored. The event was also promoting second amendment rights and the safe and appropriate handling of firearms.

Attached: Rhyne Buscaglia.jpg (528x702, 83K)

>"...on one of my trucks"
Super based

based

Watch out user, you dropped some of your precious chromosomes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-134708_Mimi.jpg (1440x2560, 771K)

>Alaska
>the staye that passed HB 69 and told the ATF to pound sand
Where does this bitch think she is?

Would including the card of a probation officer make this a threat?

why do you think this proves anything?

everyone has guns in Alaska, it must be a joke.

I live in anchorage. Do you have an actual link OP or are you just another faggot?

Anchorage? I didn't even need to see what city and I knew. I already sent Dunleavy an email

True af.

go back to redit faggot

Its true, this is glorious:
mustreadalaska.com/dunleavy-investigating-bureaucrats-attack-on-gun-loving-plumber/

>45 posts
>26 IPs
>OP keeps posting phone caps of people responding to a single one of his posts like it proves he's not samefagging
>school's out

It all adds up

Attached: 1544514776869.jpg (500x374, 67K)

thank you, thought i was going mad

I'd say it's an implied threat from an armed man, yes.

>in what world is this OK?
This one, bitch.
Also if they try to take action against him in any state capacity they're fucked on 1A. I hope he keeps parking his truck there because they can't do shit.

That I'm not fucking samefagging you retard.

oh, wait. you don't know what it means to samefag
oh well, you won't get any spoonfeeding from me

Don't know how to use Google?
Here, allow me...

mustreadalaska.com/human-rights-commission-vs-second-amendment/

alaskalandmine.com/landmines/state-human-rights-commission-attacks-private-citizen-for-black-rifles-matter-bumper-sticker/

mustreadalaska.com/dunleavy-investigating-bureaucrats-attack-on-gun-loving-plumber/?fbclid=IwAR1iVwJYaFg6jHY2OcJGcb1Vg6_CtxOdtyx_be48x1bqEefO5uchIRmAaEo

Attached: bope44.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

I'm honestly interested in what you think it is cause I showed a screen shot of me replying to op and it didn't have the little red "you" next to anything

So the "Black Guns Matter" thing was explicitly pro-black. But what would it matter if this were just poking fun at BLM in the process of supporting gun rights? Are we not supposed to joke about politics anymore if it involves black people?

>Op makes unsupported claim and expects other people to dig up the source

That answers that faggot.

>Are we not supposed to joke about politics anymore if it involves black people?
You're not to joke about any non-white anymore you racist, sexist, transphobic etc.etc.

You get the idea m8.

I'm sorry, could you circle what I should be looking at in red? I'm not sure what's going on that picture.

From the comments on the Alaska page......
Section 241 of Title 18 is the civil rights conspiracy statute. Section 241 makes it unlawful for two or more persons to agree together to injure, threaten, or intimidate a person in any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the Unites States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same). Unlike most conspiracy statutes, Section 241 does not require that one of the conspirators commit an overt act prior to the conspiracy becoming a crime

Got em BOTH.
Hung by your own petard, retard.

Put my caliper back on with the cable looped out instead of in, tire rubbed a hole in it on the highway. Got off at my exit, hit the brakes, nothing happened. Fucking terrifying but I kept my cool and started pumping brakes to build pressure while also hitting the parking brake with the other foot. Was able to do the brakepump to crawl back home, taking the path with the fewest stops. That interstate exit ended in a wall so if that didn't work it would have either been drift into perpendicular traffic or shoot through it into the wall lol.

You forgot their home address and ssn

Only a civil war can fix this country at this point. Things are way too polarized for anything else. These nutjobs will stop at nothing until they get what they want and they want you dead.

Black Rifles Matter sticker like this...

Attached: 31olurUavhL.jpg (473x206, 13K)

>Alaska
What a shit hole.

don't disrespect Alaska like that, user.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-25-18h51m31s234.png (1920x1058, 2.14M)

Attached: 1550776349428.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

Marti Buscaglia
(907)-792-7241

Poast results

If you're personally attacked you should defend yourself, cuck. Stop exaggerating everything like a female.

>implying OP didn't right that note

You need to work on your reading comprehension, user.
Noice.

We were here first.

cant wait for the day all the brodozers driving by are bare after they cuck out and remove all their 3% tough guy stuff

So what you're saying is that the people in the human rights commission are in violation of that law for their actions such as asking the client of Linegar to "do something about sage mechanical" and trying to intimidate Linegar into removing the sticker?

Did you really expect filthy liberals to actually bother to read the law?